Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Canada Post

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

HSong

https://jesus-saves-all.com/
2024 Supporter
Believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone to be permanently saved. Therefore all people will become believers in Christ Jesus and everybody will go to Heaven.
Psalm 86:9 "ALL nations whom God has made will come and worship before Him"

So recently I won a free Bible giveaway for a New Testament from the team behind the Aionian Bible. However, that experience was tough since I had to keep coming back to the Amazon Pick Up Locker Location in order to verify my identity. Eventually, I managed to get the ID from the email screenshot I showed with my IPhone and the receptionist let me take the package, but this time, I’m making an account through Canada Post, as she told me to make one.
As well, it was just the New Testament version I got, so I would like to get the full Bible version for reference purposes, both the Old Testament and the New Testament.

It turns out as per this reddit thread

That I can’t just set a Canada Post office as my location, rather, I have to register for a FlexDelivery account to get my own custom mailing address for the location, so here’s the process I went through.

Verify your email
Thank you for registering with Canada Post!

To activate your online profile, please open the email we sent to and select the button to verify your email address.

Didn't receive the email?
If you don't see an email from us in your inbox, check your spam folder. If you still can't find it, request another

https://www.canadapost-postescanada...eiving/alternative-delivery/flexdelivery.page

https://www.canadapost-postescanada...very/is-this-open-to-other-delivery-providers

Is this open to other delivery providers?
No. FlexDeliveryTM is only available from Canada Post. We use post office box services with many retailers, which gives you access to more than 6000 post offices as a pickup location at your convenience.

Canada Post

https://www.canadapost-postescanada.ca/flexdelivery-flexilivraison/en

Verify your email
Verify your email address for your new Canada Post online account. This link will expire in 48 hours.

Verify now
Or copy and paste the URL below into your browser.

Information from the bookstore page (not ordering from Amazon, but instead this other one for the hardcover, since Amazon only offers paperback).
Lulu Bookstore Aionian Bible
Holy Bible Aionian Edition: Aionian Bible
Holy Bible Aionian Edition: Aionian Bible
CAD 43.11
CAD 43.11
Remove
Order Subtotal
CAD 43.11
Excluding Shipping and Tax

https://www.canadapost-postescanada.ca/flexdelivery-flexilivraison/en/core-base/main-principal.a
Ok now I can choose a pick up location

FlexDelivery
Find a pick-up location
The map below shows pick-up locations near your home, but you can choose a location anywhere in Canada. Search for a location near work, the cottage or anywhere from coast to coast where you'd like to pick up your package. The map will show the closest locations. Choose one and select Save this pick-up location.

Ok, so I clicked the blue “Save location” button and now I got sent to this page for identity verification. Rather do this here online already then at the post office lol

https://sso-osu.canadapost-postesca...ivraison/core/savePoNVerify.a?location=R3B0T8
Verify your identity
To use some of our services, we need to verify your identity. We do this by checking a few details in your Canada Post online profile.

Verifying your identity with us ensures only you can set up and use this service. This protects you from fraud.

How do we verify your identity?

We're sorry. There was an issue verifying your identity. Please make sure your profile details match your government-issued photo ID and include a current mobile number.

WHAT??????
What do you mean you can’t verify my identity? My identity is well… me! This is quite strange indeed my friends, and after all these steps too.

Ok I clicked the button again and then this message showed up
If the next attempt isn’t successful, we’ll explain how you can verify your identity at your post office.
and then clicked it again since let’s just go to the actual steps then lol

We’re sorry. We can’t verify your identity online using the information you gave us. You must still verify your identity to use FlexDelivery.

Check your inbox for an email from us, or follow the steps below to complete your identity verification.

Next steps
Get your ID ticket
It’s a document with a barcode created from the information you entered on the verification form. Print it or save a screenshot on your phone.

Get your ID ticket
Go to a post office
When you go, you must bring:
Your ID ticket. Bring a printout, or show it on a mobile device

Approved, government-issued personal identification, with a photo

Approved identification documents
Driver's Licence

Passport

Canadian National Institute for the Blind (CNIB) identification card

Certificate of Indian Status Card

Canada Permanent Resident Card

Canadian Forces ID

Firearms Possession and Acquisition License

Provincial health card with photo (in provinces where it’s accepted as ID)

You’re good to go
Log in to your Canada Post account and start using FlexDelivery. To review your account or verification details, go to My Profile.

So when I click the “Get your ID Ticket” button a screen for Canada Post appears. It has “Identity verification ticket” at the top with Canada post on the side. It says “mobile screen” so I’m not sure if they want a picture of the screen, a screenshot, I’ll at least bring my account details and see if that works.

Also when trying to use my paypal account to buy the
Aionian Bible Branded Leather Bible Cover with a price per item of 25 USD it looks like there’s some sort of error that prevents me from continuing. I mean, I’ve seen many technical errors so I’m used to computer bug fixing stuff in general XD

So I sent in the order, since my time is limited and I already set it up. Should be interesting to see how things turn out from this my friends!
Your order’s being processed.
If you’re not automatically redirected, refresh this page.

MutedHornet87
Get a free PO Box at the post office, via FlexDelivery

ancientdays
Thank you. I just signed up for it. They give me a address at the location with a PO Box

MutedHornet87
Yeah
I’ve had it for years because Canada post was damaging my packages. I usually just show ID and they grab the package from a counter in the other room

ancientdays
Thank you. I just have to make sure my seller ships to PO box.

Therefore, all people will become believers in the Lord Christ and be saved. Have faith alone in Jesus, Our God, Our King, and be saved, everyone will.
Hosea 6:1, 2 God beckons us: "Come, and let us return to the Lord, for He has torn, but He will heal us. He has stricken, but He will bind us. After 2 days, He will revive us. On the THIRD DAY He will raise us up that we may live in His sight."

Back