Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Can't You See It?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

hldude

“Can’t You See It?”
Isaiah 43:19 NLT
For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland.

Do you all remember those pictures from years ago where you had to adjust your eyes and focus on what was in the “dots”? It was pretty challenging and I often couldn’t focus my eyes just right to see the picture within the frame. You had to adjust your eyes just right and then the image would just form or pop out at you! If you remember those, you either remember the joy of actually seeing what you couldn’t see before or you remember the absolute frustration of trying to adjust your eyes, but to no avail!

Some things in life are naturally easy to see. We have hundreds, if not thousands, of things we have all seen easily in our lives. Some things are very easy to point out and can be seen by almost anyone. Then there are some things that you might have to actually take the time to stop and look for in a different way. Maybe something is seen better in a certain angle or in the light or dark.

Sometimes it’s good for us to have someone say, “Can’t you see it???” as we try hard to focus on what is in front of us or across the way a bit. Sometimes we need the challenge of someone coaching us to look at things in a different way. Sometimes it just takes a bit more focusing to see something. A lot of things in life are this way and so many of us won’t or don’t take the time to see with a different perspective.

As we are all going through tough and challenging times of life in various ways, we all need to be challenged as God often says to us “Can’t you see it??”. So often He is working in some amazing ways, but we fail to see. We are so wrapped up in our own ways and our own ideas that we just don’t take the time to look with a different perspective. God is trying to show us things every day and we fail so often to see these wonderful new things. So many different things can cause us to lose sight of these great and wonderful things.

No matter what we might be facing, God is definitely working on something new and He wants you and I to see it! Sometimes it’s easy to see, but often it takes looking from a different angle or perspective. Then, when we do see what He wants us to see, it blows our minds!

Next time someone asks you, “Can’t you see it?”, think of all the new things God is trying to show you as you live each day.

We need to clear out the clutter in our own minds from that which has been fed us in thinking we are receiving truth, but not realizing the deceiving lies that sound good to our ears. One Lord, one Faith, one Baptism as we are united by the faith in Christ and to His doctrine of truth for that which has already been written. There is no truth outside of Christ.

For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland.

God has done something new, something so radicle that people do not believe it possible.

Where else in the history of religeon has a god done what ou God has done?
Do you begin to understand just how radiclly different Christianity is from ALL other religeons?

Other faiths have stories of their god becoming human, of interacting with humans paricularly females.

Look again at what Jesus did, see just how amazing it is.

Look again at what he did.

Look again and compare what Jesus offers against what other beliefs expect of there followers and see what the new thing is, understand about what the pathway through the wilderness is and how rivers of living water will appear in arid dry ground.

Back