Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Capital Punishment: The Movie

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I am a law abding citizen so i make sure my vehicle is locked at all times so i dont commit the crime of having a unlocked vehicle and get a $2,699 penalty before the thief gets there first. Its not like someone wants to rob me before the thief get there because the penalty is in the name of safety.

Actually the Constitution provides for an individual the right to a speedy trial.

Amendment VI​

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the state and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the assistance of counsel for his defense.
The problem here is there was an act signed 20 years ago that gave the government exception if it deals with homeland security. It's called the patriot act and it's pretty disgusting, but it's legal.

The problem here is there was an act signed 20 years ago that gave the government exception if it deals with homeland security. It's called the patriot act and it's pretty disgusting, but it's legal.

It's not a crime to be in the Capital building... certainly not terrorism.

What national security?
I said possibly.

What is going on in the hallways and around the building that pertains to National Security?
How did they get hallway, why were they in that hallway? Why were documents and other objects stolen? You know breaking and entering is illegal right?

The Capital is called the people’s house.
That does not mean you can break the door down and enter when the doors are closed.

How about you try and break onto your local library when ots closed and see how far your arguments go?

There is no law against being in the capital.
Yeah there are. Trespassing. Loitering, breaking and entering, capacity statutes.

Just because public funds paid for the building doesn'tean you can just ignore rules also set by the very elected people.

They were not "Just in the capital". The mob broke down barriers, doors, assaulted police, stole documents, stile government property, and refused to leave until the guard finally came.

You're right, it's not.

But there is a slippery element in this country that will try to make people believe that it is. They will eagerly spread disinformation having no regard for Truth. Many have infiltrated the Christian community as the 'voice of reason', but when you analyze their fruit you see that they are little more than run of the mill trolls and won't be reasoned with.

Reactions: JLB

It's very disgusting and is very much not legal and not cohesive with common sense. Do you have the White Pickett Fence syndrome or something? Don't pretend that this country is not at war with our government. We're fighting to keep our country, our elections are being outright stolen from us, and you seek to call it legal just because it was passed under color of Law?! Au Contraire my friend, you're being short sighted ever so much.

Jake broke the law .he admits it .he regrets supporting trump .his attorney abused the rule in all 50 that allows lawyer client privilege and posts ab interview online and then wonders why the court called that an insult and said that alone denied his realease.

So I can waltz into the office when trump was in unnacounced and with a spear and leave threatening notes ?

Video shows that and it was recovered .

Look I work in city hall .I have access to where you the public can't .it was made this way after local and national threats were made to government office .I can't enter the court house without a body scan and that was long before September of 2001

He is appealing his case.

They were not "Just in the capital". The mob broke down barriers, doors, assaulted police, stole documents, stile government property, and refused to leave until the guard finally came.

They were let in by security.

Maybe for some of the mob, but not all. There were break in as well. There is video showing just that.

Many were Antifa dressed like MAGA supporters.

Did you know that?

All criminals do

Jason, this is a false statement.

Just because a person appeals a case doesn’t mean they are a criminal or automatically guilty.

Are you aware of the law pertaining to duress?

JLB

Back