Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Capital Punishment: The Movie

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
My main question is, what is crumbling? I agree that we as citizens need to take actions to keep our society strong, but we need to at least figure out what are the causes.

Pardon but your WPFS is showing. Everything is fine. Nothing to see here, move along...we should all plan a picnic!

I know you don't live in a cave, you're online. So for you to just deny anything is wrong with the country is laughable and akin to...Huh-Uhh!!!

Easy, the man threw a tantrum because things didn't go his way. He tried multiple was to disrupt the transition of power and came out looking like a child in my eyes. However I already knew this was going to be the case. Mostbpeople that have to constantly brag about themselves and blame others are that way.

He also did a lot of bad and caused issues upto his last days. He refused to work woth the transition team, caused tons of issues with our foreign policy, removed medical availability for millions of Americans, etc. His final days were a disgrace to the office.

Well let me know whennit comes to day, otherwise it's just whining. It's a shame none of this evidence was presentable during the multiple trial hearings and Supreme Court requests.

He got the swamp about half drained didn't he? The thickest sludge is always last to be cleaned up. Just a matter of time friend.

Trump shouldn't brag a little? He's a good enough businessman to chalk up over 3 billion dollars in the bank. What's your score?

Reactions: JLB
I know you don't live in a cave, you're online. So for you to just deny anything is wrong with the country is laughable and akin to...Huh-Uhh!!!

I learned something on Friday when it comes to people at work which is your perception is your reality. In other words, the way you perceive things is your reality.

We perceive things as not as bad as many of you are making it out to be. I am working, I am living my life almost the same as it was before September of this year, the only difference is I have a better job that God opened the door for me to get. Nothing else has really changed. This is my perception which is my reality.

Your perception is different than mine which is why our realities are different.

I dissmissed the video because it's been debunked multiple times. ...
It was a video that you can see the triple counting of ballots taking place with your own eyes.

If you debunk your own eyes then you are lost. How did you get to this point? Why are you here trying to spread this sad malady?

Pardon but your WPFS is showing.
My what?

Everything is fine. Nothing to see here, move along...we should all plan a picnic!

Right now I see a MSN twice my age scting like kids b I went to middle school with.
He got the swamp about half drained didn't he? The thickest sludge is always last to be cleaned up. Just a matter of time friend.
I noticed you did not name anything or one. Just repeated talking points.

Trump shouldn't brag a little? He's a good enough businessman to chalk up over 3 billion dollars in the bank. What's your score?
A loving family snd friends.

I surely did read the article.

Your question was and I quote, "Do you have any evidence of any BLM terrorist’s being on trial?"

So the article proves that members of BLM were put on trial.

Here is what the article said about BLM members --

Most of those defendants received deferred resolution agreements, under which prosecutors promise to drop charges after a certain amount of time if the defendant stays out of trouble and completes things like community service.

Honestly I hope you are right and that Justice was and will be served against those looting and burning cities.

JLB

Your WPFS or, white picket fence syndrome.

Right now I see a MSN twice my age scting like kids b I went to middle school with.

I dunno what an MSN is or understand what you are saying.

I noticed you did not name anything or one. Just repeated talking points.

You watch the news. Prolly not the right channel.

A loving family snd friends.

So you have a different path in this life, not a big businessman. Me either.

I learned something on Friday when it comes to people at work which is your perception is your reality. In other words, the way you perceive things is your reality.

We perceive things as not as bad as many of you are making it out to be. I am working, I am living my life almost the same as it was before September of this year, the only difference is I have a better job that God opened the door for me to get. Nothing else has really changed. This is my perception which is my reality.

Your perception is different than mine which is why our realities are different.

Our realities are not different though. Just our perceptions. :wink

Your WPFS or, white picket fence syndrome.
Wow, this is far from the truth. I have lived in ghettos, trailer parks, and been homeless. I also slep in a shack with no running water or electricity during the winter. Right now I live in the muddle of no where in a house trailer that's falling apart. White picket fence my patoot.

I dunno what an MSN is or understand what you are saying..
I'm saying you are a man twice my age. Sorry, haven't had a computer in awhile and am posting on a small phone screen. Typos happen.

You watch the news. Prolly not the right channel.
Not really. I haven't had cable in years. I read a smattering of articles from conservative, middle, and left websites.

So you have a different path in this life, not a big businessman. Me either.
We are all different.

Here is what the article said about BLM members --

Honestly I hope you are right and that Justice was and will be served against those looting and burning cities.

JLB

The article also says:

"An Associated Press review of court documents in more than 300 federal cases stemming from the protests sparked by George Floyd’s death last year shows that dozens of people charged have been convicted of serious crimes and sent to prison.

The AP found that more than 120 defendants across the United States have pleaded guilty or were convicted at trial of federal crimes including rioting, arson and conspiracy. More than 70 defendants who’ve been sentenced so far have gotten an average of about 27 months behind bars. At least 10 received prison terms of five years or more."

So your question was indeed answered in that article.

Our realities are not different though. Just our perceptions. :wink

Yet, my reality actually is different. Nothing in my life has changed over the last couple of years other than I have gotten a better job that the Lord open doors for me to get. If anything because of the Lord opening that door for me, my life has improved.

So seriously, I don't perceive things as bad as you guys do. I am still able to live my life and do the things that I enjoy, albeit just a little better.

So your question was indeed answered in that article.

If what was written in the AP was true.

Here is what the article also said:

Most of those defendants received deferred resolution agreements, under which prosecutors promise to drop charges after a certain amount of time if the defendant stays out of trouble and completes things like community service.

JLB

If what was written in the AP was true.

Here is what the article also said:

JLB

I posted a link that literally proved that BLM members were on trial. That is what you wanted proof of and I proved it.

It is true. The AP is considered to be middle biased, not towards the left or the right.

I posted a link that literally proved that BLM members were on trial. That is what you wanted proof of and I proved it.

It is true. The AP is considered to be middle biased, not towards the left or the right.

The link you gave was to an article that came from the AP, which is considered part of the main stream media, and “proves nothing” other than you seem to get all your information from the MSM.

This explains why you believe everything is ok in America.

JLB

The link you gave was to an article that came from the AP, which is considered part of the main stream media, and “proves nothing” other than you seem to get all your information from the MSM.

This explains why you believe everything is ok in America.

JLB

Here tou are being disingenuous yet again. You asked for proof, I gave it to you and you don't like it because it goes againatbyour narrative.

That is the very definition of disingenuous.

You should not be an admin if you cannot be honest!

Here tou are being disingenuous yet again. You asked for proof, I gave it to you

Again, an AP article is not proof of anything, anymore than a statement from CNN or FOX news.

AGAIN, as I said before, I hope you are right. I hope those criminals were brought to justice, as America can not survive without justice.

JLB

Back