Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Cars and Tuning

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Thanks for posting Free :thumbsup

Man, that's some huge hail! I'm taking it your boss didn't have any room in her garage? :lol

Bummer anyway! Too bad you couldn't have gotten the rust fixed when you had all them dents from the hail; I would have thought they would have given you a deal.

free you can get the lenses cleaned or buy the kit yourself. i used the one at work on far worse lenses. and they come out almost new.

Steve lol said:
Man, that's some huge hail! I'm taking it your boss didn't have any room in her garage?

Bummer anyway! Too bad you couldn't have gotten the rust fixed when you had all them dents from the hail; I would have thought they would have given you a deal.
No, my boss didn't have room in "his" garage. ;) Both myself and another contractor had damage. The repairs were all paintless dent repair, so no rust fixing or painting would be done. There were so many vehicles damaged that companies, such as the one that did mine, came from across the country to cash in.

My mother-in-law works in an area of the city that was hardest hit and her Camry was written off.

And this brings up the one thing to remember as Christians when modding cars:

Mat 6:19 "Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal,
Mat 6:20 but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal.
Mat 6:21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

All that money put into a vehicle can be gone in moments.

i dont think of moding a car as sin. but i get the point.

anything on this earth is temporary, but i dont think God wants us to not have a hobby or have some things to enjoy.

free you can get the lenses cleaned or buy the kit yourself. i used the one at work on far worse lenses. and they come out almost new.
I have a couple of kits to try out on the headlights, which I may get to today. But those are for plastic lenses whereas the foglights are glass. Plus, with the hole through one, I figured I may as well by two new ones. The lens protectors, similar to 3M, should keep them going for a long time.

But it is good to see just how pitted light lenses can affect light output.

No, my boss didn't have room in "his" garage. ;) Both myself and another contractor had damage. The repairs were all paintless dent repair, so no rust fixing or painting would be done. There were so many vehicles damaged that companies, such as the one that did mine, came from across the country to cash in.

My mother-in-law works in an area of the city that was hardest hit and her Camry was written off.

And this brings up the one thing to remember as Christians when modding cars:

Mat 6:19 "Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal,
Mat 6:20 but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal.
Mat 6:21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

All that money put into a vehicle can be gone in moments.

ha ha ha on the steve :grumpy :lol

I shouldn't say this, but your boss has some pretty smooth hands. I suppose that's why He's the boss :lol J/K :help

Wow, a real boost to the enonomy huh? Wow!

I don't want to tell you what I've got into my Camaro, but I'm sure it's more than your Nissan... But what I can say, is that it's been piece meal in that with the exception of the initial cost of the car (paid 12 months after the purchase), what you see is all mine, paid for free and clear one piece at a time. It took me 2 years to build the engine alone and it's taken me over 10 years to get to where I'm at with it and I'm sure I'll be another 5 just finishing it up...

Honestly though, there was a time where I wanted to sell it... Although I will enjoy the car cruising Woodward this year :biggrin, I know where my true treasures are:)

P.S. I know the pictures I posted looked purple, but my car isn't purple :grumpy

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back