Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Cemetery of Gaint creatures found in Central Africa

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I have a question.
What's the best tin foil to use to make a hat? In terms of blocking radio waves and keeping the government from our thoughts?

tin-foil-hat-3.jpg

do you think its possable to hear external sound, words , or music, inside your head, while your ears are blocked.

jesse ventura, investigates haarp, you tube he takes part in such an experiment, and is startled by the results.

used to be subliminal massages, technology has moved forward since then, how much disinformation do you absorb, just watching t.v.
your picture sums you up, not seeing or hearing johnny

Well Thanks Johnny. All I wanted was a little advice on which tin foil to use and you have yet to help me out.

Personally I don't trust Jesse Venture or his bother Ace, whom I'm sure might be a robot gone wrong, built as a double in a secrete government lab in Montana.

Now if you can just help me with this hat I would appreciate it. I've been using off brand tin foil because I don't trust the Reynolds company, but I can't decide between the weight of the foil. Heavy duty or light? I like the ideal of using pie plates covered in foil just for extra protection, but I don't know.

I do know this, they will not let me on a plane with it. and why??? exactly! they know.....oh they know all right!

join the que be as condensending , mocking, rude ect as you like, its not my problem, its yours.

tins if not full, sound empty, hollow even, johnny

join the que be as condensending , mocking, rude ect as you like, its not my problem, its yours.

tins if not full, sound empty, hollow even, johnny

:lol just messing with you.

Honestly I've read and tried to follow this stuff, but to me it's all bunk. Just tabloid stuff with little to no evidence worthy of the claims. It's desined to sell news and TV shows bother. UFO's, sex with demons...I mean it's all slanted mythology based mostly on misinterpretations and imagination.

You can't possibly believe even half of it. Take one topic and let's explore it. You pick. One topic.

The strong dellusion, that many will be decieved by.

is it one thing, a combination of things, has it already begun?? johnny

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, the strong delusion...

Good topic for discussion.

I mentioned earlier that a lot of this stuff is just a way for Satan and the demons to sort of "test the waters"...to see how susceptible some are for deluded thinking.

If someone can buy into the idea that there are really giants buried in Greece, when it has already been shown that the photos are of an archeological dig of a mastodon in New York...I'd say they are ripe for the picking.

We do need to keep in mind Who it is that sends the strong delusion. It's not from Satan, it's from God.

Now is a time of grace...now is the "day of salvation"...there will come a point in time where it is the "point of no return". Those who have rejected God's clear truth (and that is the gospel my friends) will then be given over to delusions.

I'm of the opinion that there is no specific "delusion". 2 Thessalonians 2:11 speaks of a "deluding influence"...The delusion might take the form of lizard people to some, to others it might be scientific facts. Whatever it is that isn't the gospel is delusion.

For people who are caught up in seeking after giants, aliens and lizard people...there is a way to use their interest in these things to share the gospel using these things as a jumping off point, sort of like Paul did on Mars Hill...but, always keep in mind that the only thing that will do any of these people...from conspiracy theorists to skeptics, from David Icke to Richard Dawkins...is the gospel.

You have a ministry here, Johnny. Most of us don't have the patience to entertain the conspiracy theorists, the alien abductees, or the tin-foil hat types for very long without wanting to duct tape our heads to keep them from splitting.

The fact that you have an openness and interest in these things can actually make you a better person to reach out to those who are caught up in these delusions.

Just make sure of yourself, your testimony and your ability to share the gospel without getting sucked into the delusions. That's really key. And the only way to do that is to study God's word and be open to the Holy Spirit's enlightening you as to what truth is. If you get caught up in entertaining the delusions yourself...you do more harm than good and in trying to help others to win the race, you might disqualify yourself.

or with a hole in the earths magnetic field, and a solar katrina predicted, solar storms, magnetic pulses, that can take out national grids, fry satelights, electrical systems, what effect will these magnetic pulses have on the brain. johnny

In every topic i have raised, there is and should be a christian view point, perspective,alteretive view, you can share, if you like these topics realities are one side of the coin, on the other is the truth, its just flipping the coin at the right time.

like wise a dog may drop a bone for a steak,

God also at certain times used and sent an evil spirit. some thing to ponder

many things remain concealed in scripture , still a mystery.

My ways are not your ways, my thoughts are not your thoughts, in the box, but also out side of the box.

christians fall into the trap if you like of trying to keep others in the box, where they find them selves, but theres much more.
HOW MANY TIMES WERE THE ELDERS OFFENDED BY SOME THING JESUS SAID OR DONE, OR THE COMPANY HE KEPT

how many times did they accuse him, mock him, try and trip him up,trap him, using the word of God even,
he just wasnt in their box,
he wasnt a white washed seplecure full of dead mens bones. johnny

In every topic i have raised, there is and should be a christian view point, perspective,alteretive view, you can share, if you like these topics realities are one side of the coin, on the other is the truth, its just flipping the coin at the right time.

like wise a dog may drop a bone for a steak,

God also at certain times used and sent an evil spirit. some thing to ponder

many things remain concealed in scripture , still a mystery.

My ways are not your ways, my thoughts are not your thoughts, in the box, but also out side of the box.

christians fall into the trap if you like of trying to keep others in the box, where they find them selves, but theres much more.
HOW MANY TIMES WERE THE ELDERS OFFENDED BY SOME THING JESUS SAID OR DONE, OR THE COMPANY HE KEPT

how many times did they accuse him, mock him, try and trip him up,trap him, using the word of God even,
he just wasnt in their box,
he wasnt a white washed seplecure full of dead mens bones. johnny
Eh I'm not so sure on the spirit thing. When I had seen something like that I was scared. However I've come to the conclusion I'm simply hallucinating.

Eh a door flying open, a pitch black robe walking, footsteps, and some dreams. I'm 99% positive I was hallucinating something though.

Intresting , may not have been your imagination, i have been in a empty house, then it sounded like some thing had fell over upstairs, a loud crash,or noise, but nothing, or you here some one clearly walking, again nothing, no one as such,

I was in a hotel room in Spain , on the top bunk , some other lads were in the room with me, i was in that place between sleep and awake, i was aware of some one standing out side the window in a cloak, i felt paralized by a spiritual force, felt my head turn to the left , i could not move,

i was aware of the others in the room but i was unable to call out, though i was in the same room, with the same people, they were not in the same place, they were actual in.

i felt the widow was going to explode in , and shatter into a thousand pieces.

i found my self saying i bind you in the name of Jesus, over and other, this power. force paralising me its hold broken,
I sat up the other lads awake in the room , where still there, totaly unaware of what i had just experenced,

i shared it the next day, with a friend i could trust, who was in the next room, he mentioned another lad in his room at the the same time had seen a shadow pass their window.

in another encounter this was more a dream, but as real as a dream gets, i found my self on a stage in an old theatre, surrounded by people in hoods,cloaks, i was in the centre, they were coming agaisnt myself spiritualy,
i did not hear chanting or incantations, but i was the centre of their focus.

again i started saying in the name of Jesus i bind you, shortly after there was a burst of bright light, i then found myself , no longer in this theatre, surrounded by these hooded people, johnny

Dora,

Thanks for taking the time to elaborate on the post I made earlier. That expose' I watched on PBS was basically about the photos you posted. :yes

so there were no gaints then, no remains have come to light, because some are photo shopped , does that mean they all are?

intrestingly in the serpent seed doctrine, which can be looked up on wikipedia, ie the serpent seed.

as mentioned which draws apon many scriptures, gives to an explanation, an intresting one i had not heard, as to how the Nepilin came into being, who the sons of God were, reffered to in Genesis, who went into the daughters of men.

i did post it here for people to debate, discuss, reach the right conclusion about, but has been droped into the dead thread forum, at the bottom of the forum, ??

johnny

Dora,

Thanks for taking the time to elaborate on the post I made earlier. That expose' I watched on PBS was basically about the photos you posted. :yes

No problem....

johnny botwright said:

so there were no gaints then, no remains have come to light, because some are photo shopped , does that mean they all are?

intrestingly in the serpent seed doctrine, which can be looked up on wikipedia, ie the serpent seed.

as mentioned which draws apon many scriptures, gives to an explanation, an intresting one i had not heard, as to how the Nepilin came into being, who the sons of God were, reffered to in Genesis, who went into the daughters of men.

johnny​

:wall Yes, they are all photoshopped. Trust me on this.

Johnny, no trying an end run around the rules about SS heresy....see my PM instead! :thumbsup

i dont know if this is the case no gaint remains, certainly mentioned in scripture, as tall as ceeders,

buried in the sands of the middle east , far east area, warm countries would be reasonable preserved,

i would be suprised if some thing has not been found, come to light ? we only have your word for it, honrable im sure.

‪Alien-nephilim-giants-demons-giants skeletons-demon's skull‬‏ - YouTube

during the inqusitions, many christians were tortured and killed as hertics, because they would not come under Rome, so i do not hold with every thing labled herresy is.

some very prominent people have believed the serpent seed doctrine to be a more accurate account, of the fall of man kind, and was widley believed right down, through the ages, anciet jewish text, the Gospel of Phillip.
many today also believe this doctrine to be true. ?

i read it to see what is being said, i have drawn my own conclusion, i can also under stand why people on both sides of this debate have drawn theirs,

i have spoken to people who believe the bible was written by the illuminati, and because of this wont even read it,
when i asked that before they can form their conclusion they needed to read the bible and have a fullier under standing.

i have known christians who have read the Koran , and because of their insight were able to present some very good discussions on the wake up forum, muslim forum, where christain and muslims can share points of view with each other.

so i tend not to label or dismiss things until i have considered what is being said,and give it a fair hearing. johnny

Intresting , may not have been your imagination, i have been in a empty house, then it sounded like some thing had fell over upstairs, a loud crash,or noise, but nothing, or you here some one clearly walking, again nothing, no one as such,

I was in a hotel room in Spain , on the top bunk , some other lads were in the room with me, i was in that place between sleep and awake, i was aware of some one standing out side the window in a cloak, i felt paralized by a spiritual force, felt my head turn to the left , i could not move,

i was aware of the others in the room but i was unable to call out, though i was in the same room, with the same people, they were not in the same place, they were actual in.

i felt the widow was going to explode in , and shatter into a thousand pieces.

i found my self saying i bind you in the name of Jesus, over and other, this power. force paralising me its hold broken,
I sat up the other lads awake in the room , where still there, totaly unaware of what i had just experenced,

i shared it the next day, with a friend i could trust, who was in the next room, he mentioned another lad in his room at the the same time had seen a shadow pass their window.

in another encounter this was more a dream, but as real as a dream gets, i found my self on a stage in an old theatre, surrounded by people in hoods,cloaks, i was in the centre, they were coming agaisnt myself spiritualy,
i did not hear chanting or incantations, but i was the centre of their focus.

again i started saying in the name of Jesus i bind you, shortly after there was a burst of bright light, i then found myself , no longer in this theatre, surrounded by these hooded people, johnny

Were the people awake and what did you see and what happened? I had a dream where something touched me and turned me into stone

*sigh*

Those who were tortured as heretics were holding to what the Scriptures says, not going against it.

Just because many people believe something is true, doesn't make it true if it goes against what the Bible clearly states. Satan is the father of lies and he has been lying to people for a very long time.

I believe you mentioned the Bereans in an earlier text...so be a Berean....they studied the Scriptures...not what "prominent people" say, but the Scriptures themselves say.

If the Scriptures can say something as clear as: "And the man, Adam, had relations with his wife Eve and she bore a son and named him Cain"...and someone then twists that to say that Eve had sex with Satan and Satan is Cain's father...that person is wholly deluded.

If delusion is the theme of this thread...and you did say it was...then delusion is what I'm going to point out here.

Why isn't the Bible enough?

If someone is going to follow after all kinds of theories, "gospels", mystics, and Kabbalah and ignore what the Bible clearly teaches...then they are deluded. Plain and simple.

There's really no more point in discussing it.

yes they were awake , like wise in the room next door, when some one saw some one a shadow past the window,

as for being turned to stone with a touch or a look, i have a sister inlaw who has that ability, smile

people on both sides of the discussion concerning the serpent seed base their conclusion on scripture, i here what you are saying,
some believe , many do still there was more to this story, ie adam and eve, the serpent, and by the scriptures state why thy feel this is the case.

was any thing lost in translation, or covered up by the early church, who would not accept this doctrine?

the implications would be huge if true, the desendents of cain would be the decendents of the serpent, their father would be satan, who would want to conceal this, the lying pen of the scribes maybe. / ? just a thought.

eve ate an apple, or was the apple reffering to some thing eles, or does it all boil down to an apple nothing more nothing less, ?

so made sure things were worded as such? not saying this is the case, would be intresting to see the earlist manuscripts,

for example did john write 666 616 or an arabic phrase a mulitude in the name of Allah?

some christian many in the early church did not want to include revelations, why not the Gospel of peter, ?

some teach the events in revelations have already happened, and for john Nero was the anti christ,

this is within christian circles.

even the same storys tolled by the disciples are at times different, one has less included than the other.

or two different people two accounts but they ae the same word for word?

you are basing every thing on one scripture, others are basing their conclusion on several scriptures ?

see wikipedie the serpent seed. im not saying they are right or wrong, intresting though the points put forward, from the scriptures. ive drawn no conclusion, not what the thread was about.

The question , for my self, there are those who claim they have had sexual encounters weather in this realm, or the spiritual realm,with beings, non human, or when they claimed they were abducted, an encounter of the third kind,

claims to have been made that foreign, alien dna has been found in some human dna, ?

ive heard a person claim while he was in black opps, was given dolphine dna,

again raisers the questions of hybrids. like wise gaints the height of ceeders in the old testement, nephillin,

remains are said to have been found, that raisers the question about the above. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlnI63Yk8xQ

plenty of sites online telling people how to have sex with demons,

johnny

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back