Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Redwords lou

Ya Know What I’m Sayin!
Just want to throw it out there! I will be reading CF.nets statement of faith on “ya know what I’m sayin! Show tomorrow morning on blogtalk. Either the end of the first hour or towards the end of the show. Obviously I am the host if you are interested, we will do our daily reading ( day 96 through the Bible , were in judges at the moment) and part 1 of a 2 part reading on “rapture” plus music and Christian commercials. I am just posting this because CF.net will be mentioned . God bless everyone of you ! Ya know what I’m sayin! With Redwords Lou
10-12 am EST ( I’m on everyday, but this is a rare occasion that I post the show on here.)

I'm halfway through listening to your Monday show. I'm really enjoying it so far.
I read a lot, it is something that was impressed on my heart by the Holy Ghost to do. Not understand what “read to the masses” meant when TDC started their radio show it dawned on me that it was the outlet to fulfill that word. I incurred a brain injury 4 years ago from MRSA getting into my spinal fluid from an infection and I lost my memory for 6 weeks. I could not read or speak well after. God has healed me, and the healing is on going with the show. Just thought I would give everyone a little background on why I do what I do. Thanks for the kind words brother, God bless you. - lou

I read a lot, it is something that was impressed on my heart by the Holy Ghost to do. Not understand what “read to the masses” meant when TDC started their radio show it dawned on me that it was the outlet to fulfill that word. I incurred a brain injury 4 years ago from MRSA getting into my spinal fluid from an infection and I lost my memory for 6 weeks. I could not read or speak well after. God has healed me, and the healing is on going with the show. Just thought I would give everyone a little background on why I do what I do. Thanks for the kind words brother, God bless you. - lou
I'm sorry to hear about your memory loss. You are a very good teader. I hope to finish listening to the rest of your show tomorrow.

Back