Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Christian Shark Tank

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Yes, of course it’s a spoof.

I dunno. It's still a bit quirky to have been talking about something serious and offer up a vid which you purport to show people being mean to sorta support your premise...but it's a spoof...A weird yellow flag situation.

That kid was cool. I remember. Most of the sharks dropped out but one shark gave him the money he was aking for because he said it could work. It's not everyday that a 10 year old boy goes on shark tank and walks away with $50K!

I just don't see how a spoof applies, but then again, I've been known to have a weird sense of humor at times too, lol.

I dunno. It's still a bit quirky to have been talking about something serious and offer up a vid which you purport to show people being mean to sorta support your premise...but it's a spoof...A weird yellow flag situation.

That kid was cool. I remember. Most of the sharks dropped out but one shark gave him the money he was aking for because he said it could work. It's not everyday that a 10 year old boy goes on shark tank and walks away with $50K!

I just don't see how a spoof applies, but then again, I've been known to have a weird sense of humor at times too, lol.

If you read the post and watched the video and still don't understand.... I can't help you.

It doesn't apply. It's just a spin on words to make things look like something they aren't. Every accusation he makes is a facade on reality to make something imagined seem real.

First of all-- I LOVE that there is a 'safe zone' for unorthodox Christian ideals. Can we be honest though?
There might be a clue in the description of the forum, eh?

"This forum is a dumping ground ..."

I'm sure the Catholics would be happy with a description "This forum is a dumping ground for Catholic viewpoints."

JUST JOKING, PEOPLE. I hadn't even seen this thread until just now and had no idea I was such a big part of the discussion in absentia. I can't even remember what I said in my PM to Mister E, but it's quite possible a couple of Guinness Stouts were helping things along.

If you view your participation on an internet forum as basically an ongoing Monty Python skit, it really helps keep things in perspective.

The legal profession is also an excellent training ground. We refer to our opposing counsel as "lying scum" in court and then go have a beer together and laugh about it.

Back