Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

[__ Prayer __] Christianchic's prayer for her dad

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
The Battle is still on!!

Hi everyone,
Remember me and this prayer request?
Well the battle is still on ... the 3rd christmas we spent as a half hearted family because my Dad is still in depression.
Right now he refuses to eat ... he is skin and bone literally.
Mom and my brother is taking him to the hospital now because he is still so small ... so very small!!
So everyone PLEASE pray ... it's the only hope i have now, the hope of God.
Thank everyone!

Hi everyone,

Just an update, dad is still not 100% better but slowly and surely he is getting better. Still a long way to go before he is back to normal though. Thanks for the prayers, and continue do to so, because without prayer nothing would happen. I appreciate this body of Christ more than you will ever know. Thanks again!

Prayer request

I am happy to hear that your Dad is improving!! That's great progress- I hope you ask your Dad to continually pray to God, our Father for continued support, guidance & for healing. God Bless you all- you're in my thoughts & Prayers.
Rosalee Decker-www.ywave.com/~zelmyrs/

"This is the day the LORD has made;
rejoice & be glad in it."

Good news!! Dad is finally getting better, alot of positive signs of being a normal person again. Give God all the praise and glory!! We actually started having conversations again, haven't done that in a couple of years.

However, i still think at this transition stage that he still can easily go back into depression. So pray that he continues to find hope in God and that God will consume his mind and heart.

Thanks you body of Christ for your support once again. God Bless you all for your prayers and time taken to think about this prayer request of someone you don't even know. You are all such Blessed people. Thanks

Prayers!

Thank you Jesus!! I'll keep praying for him- God hears all & heals the broken hearted with His Love. :-D
Rosalee Dceker- HGP Designer
http://www.ywave.com/~zelmyrs/

This is the day the Lord has made; we rejoice & are glad in it." :-D

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back