Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Christianity and the LGBTQ Community, end time sign. This Apostasy is Alarming.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

07/07/07

Christianity and the LGBTQ Community, end time sign. This Apostasy is Alarming.

2 Thessalonians 2
[1] Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
[2] That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
[3] Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Freemasons have so thoroughly infiltrated the church as to affect doctrine, teachings to the point Christianity is entering perilous times. Christians are sleepwalking into the Tribulation like spiritual zombies. Time to wake up children!!!

Freemasons have so thoroughly infiltrated the church as to affect doctrine, teachings to the point Christianity is entering perilous times. Christians are sleepwalking into the Tribulation like spiritual zombies. Time to wake up children!!!
It's not the Freemason's one needs to worry so much about as they are just a part of the puppets the Jesuits have always secretly controlled since 1540. The Jesuit priesthood has and continues to controlled the government of every nation from the time of Ignatius Loyola and his military background. Here is a partial list of what the Jesuit Militant Priesthood has controlled from their beginning in 1540: Inquisition, Crusaders, Knights Templar, Illuminati, high level Freemasonry, Jesuit infiltration of the English colonies on the North American continent, Banksters, Vatican Bank, Agenda 21 and 2030, World Trade Organization, Bilderbergers Club, Rothschild’s, Rockerfellows, Constantine, Hitler, Mussolini, Roman Catholic Ecumenical Assemblies (RCEA) and The Global Eucharistic Community (GEC).

From out of this list we will see the last antichrist (son of perdition) come out of that which the Jesuits control. Anyone can research the Jesuits and see what they are all about like I did.

It's not the Freemason's one needs to worry so much about as they are just a part of the puppets the Jesuits have always secretly controlled since 1540. The Jesuit priesthood has and continues to controlled the government of every nation from the time of Ignatius Loyola and his military background. Here is a partial list of what the Jesuit Militant Priesthood has controlled from their beginning in 1540: Inquisition, Crusaders, Knights Templar, Illuminati, high level Freemasonry, Jesuit infiltration of the English colonies on the North American continent, Banksters, Vatican Bank, Agenda 21 and 2030, World Trade Organization, Bilderbergers Club, Rothschild’s, Rockerfellows, Constantine, Hitler, Mussolini, Roman Catholic Ecumenical Assemblies (RCEA) and The Global Eucharistic Community (GEC).

From out of this list we will see the last antichrist (son of perdition) come out of that which the Jesuits control. Anyone can research the Jesuits and see what they are all about like I did.
I agree, but the most common of these that the average Christian will encounter is the Freemasons. Since they are the ones who have the largest rank and file spread through society, I see them as the most immediate threat in local, state government. Police, school boards and local churches will be the most likely places to encounter Freemasons. The most visible places to see them is in the media. While they may answer to "higher" authority, the Freemasons have the numbers and keep recruiting at a high rate. I believe they're enforcing their will here in Texas at the state level. The Episcopal Church is rife with them. My experience with them has been horrific at best.

I agree, but the most common of these that the average Christian will encounter is the Freemasons. Since they are the ones who have the largest rank and file spread through society, I see them as the most immediate threat in local, state government. Police, school boards and local churches will be the most likely places to encounter Freemasons. The most visible places to see them is in the media. While they may answer to "higher" authority, the Freemasons have the numbers and keep recruiting at a high rate. I believe they're enforcing their will here in Texas at the state level. The Episcopal Church is rife with them. My experience with them has been horrific at best.
Unless one is a 32nd degree Freemason they have no clue of the hidden evil workings within this organization. If people would just dig into how these types of organizations came to be they would be amazed. These are the things I study.

Unless one is a 32nd degree Freemason they have no clue of the hidden evil workings within this organization. If people would just dig into how these types of organizations came to be they would be amazed. These are the things I study.
There are several videos out on YouTube where those exposing the Freemasons were of the rank and file. The evil they exude permeates to the underlings. My grandfather was a Freemason and traded his daughter ( my mother) for financial security from another Freemason. My grandfather was a lower level and no where near 32nd degree. I understand many do not understand the level of evil the Freemasons represent, but many others do.

Unless one is a 32nd degree Freemason they have no clue of the hidden evil workings within this organization.
And that is the beauty of the design . "Come on and join us and let us show you the truth " .

A Christian should have nothing to do with the "hidden" things , occult .

Ignorance is no excuse for joining such an organization .

Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

And that is the beauty of the design . "Come on and join us and let us show you the truth " .

A Christian should have nothing to do with the "hidden" things , occult .

Ignorance is no excuse for joining such an organization .

Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
When I first went on disability, I was approached by a Freemason and he tried to recruit me. At that time, I consciously remembered only that my grandfather had been one, subconsciously I had buried all my memories of what I'd been told and what I'd seen. As I talked with him, the conversation was pleasant enough, but my spirit was ill at ease. I politely took his card, but never attended to his invitation nor attempted to contact him. As the Lord took me through my childhood memories I had suppressed, the horrors became ever more clear and pointed to the Freemasons shadowing their bastard child (me) since birth. The Freemason garbage who gathered the me was most likely an Episcopal Bishop from Victoria, Texas. I don't think most Episcopalians know their denomination is rife with them, but like you said, it's no excuse.

When I first went on disability, I was approached by a Freemason and he tried to recruit me. At that time, I consciously remembered only that my grandfather had been one, subconsciously I had buried all my memories of what I'd been told and what I'd seen. As I talked with him, the conversation was pleasant enough, but my spirit was ill at ease. I politely took his card, but never attended to his invitation nor attempted to contact him. As the Lord took me through my childhood memories I had suppressed, the horrors became ever more clear and pointed to the Freemasons shadowing their bastard child (me) since birth. The Freemason garbage who gathered the me was most likely an Episcopal Bishop from Victoria, Texas. I don't think most Episcopalians know their denomination is rife with them, but like you said, it's no excuse.
They hide under the banner "religion" as they are ravenous wolves in sheep clothing.

2Timothy 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

Here is something you might be interested in.

Last edited:
Back