Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Christianity and you

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
There are Christians who will follow the False Prophet; they will kill to give him power and to keep him in power. There are Christians who will turn away from God; because they will reject all truth. There are Christians who will turn away from God; because they will be unwilling to accept the truth.
The Angel's have been reborn onto this earth many, many times since this began; as we do serve this penance. The nonsense that the Roman Empire forced onto our Faith will lead to mass hysteria; because our Brother's and Sister's will be shocked when they have to endure this punishment.
When this begins, there is one Sin that my Father will not forgive; and that relates to the Commandment "Thou shalt not kill", and that does include suicide. You must not kill other people for any reason.
For the good people who are lost; they will be reborn in a future generation; in a world of peace. Hold your Faith; my Father does know what He is doing.

There are Christians who will follow the False Prophet; they will kill to give him power and to keep him in power. There are Christians who will turn away from God; because they will reject all truth. There are Christians who will turn away from God; because they will be unwilling to accept the truth.
The Angel's have been reborn onto this earth many, many times since this began; as we do serve this penance. The nonsense that the Roman Empire forced onto our Faith will lead to mass hysteria; because our Brother's and Sister's will be shocked when they have to endure this punishment.
When this begins, there is one Sin that my Father will not forgive; and that relates to the Commandment "Thou shalt not kill", and that does include suicide. You must not kill other people for any reason.
For the good people who are lost; they will be reborn in a future generation; in a world of peace. Hold your Faith; my Father does know what He is doing.
About them that are put into everlasting chains that don't find the Father that the Father finds a way that they also see the love of the Father and that light grows in them.

About them that are put into everlasting chains that don't find the Father that the Father finds a way that they also see the love of the Father and that light grows in them.
This I do not understand; as long as a person does not kill they will be brought back into Father's Light at some point in the future. But "everlasting chains" is something I do not understand. Those who turn away from God will reside in the belly of the beast, which is the dragon, which is Satan; for 1,000 years in the lake of fire. After which time they will be released and given the opportunity to rejoin Creation in time.

there is one Sin that my Father will not forgive; and that relates to the Commandment "Thou shalt not kill", and that does include suicide. You must not kill other people for any reason.
Well that raises an interesting question of just who is your Father because you are directly contradicting Jesus who said the only unforgivable sin is blasph5 against the Holy Spirit.
See

Mark 3:28-30 New King James Version​

The Unpardonable Sin​

28 “Assuredly, I say to you, all sins will be forgiven the sons of men, and whatever blasphemies they may utter; 29 but he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is subject to eternal condemnation.

As you say there are those who reject the truth, so do you?

Well that raises an interesting question of just who is your Father because you are directly contradicting Jesus who said the only unforgivable sin is blasph5 against the Holy Spirit.
See

Mark 3:28-30 New King James Version​

The Unpardonable Sin​

28 “Assuredly, I say to you, all sins will be forgiven the sons of men, and whatever blasphemies they may utter; 29 but he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is subject to eternal condemnation.

As you say there are those who reject the truth, so do you?
I hear you; and thank you for your input. I realize a whole lot of people see the Bible as the "absolute authority" on everything; but it has been "revised" by men many times since the beginning.
My post concerned Revelations; when the poo hits the fan people who take a life will forfeit their own.

Also; Sin is, and has always been punished. It was the Romans who changed that in the Bible; so that "forgiveness" of Sin could only be had in their "Church" by one of their priest.

I hear you; and thank you for your input. I realize a whole lot of people see the Bible as the "absolute authority" on everything; but it has been "revised" by men many times since the beginning.
My post concerned Revelations; when the poo hits the fan people who take a life will forfeit their own.

First of all please supply your evidence for your outlandish claim that the bible has been corrupted through men's remissions.

2nd if the bible has been corrupted, what should we use to test claims by those who claim to have a revelation from God?

3rd revelation teaches what the rest of the Bible does. That salvation belongs to God and not to our deeds.

First of all please supply your evidence for your outlandish claim that the bible has been corrupted through men's remissions.

2nd if the bible has been corrupted, what should we use to test claims by those who claim to have a revelation from God?

3rd revelation teaches what the rest of the Bible does. That salvation belongs to God and not to our deeds.
I could post various websites about the Bible being "revised", but you can't believe everything you read on the internet. Biblical scholars believe that some of the confusing passages in the Bible was a result of the Scriptures being passed by word-of-mouth for a couple generations prior to being written down; that can also be found on the internet (which is nonsense).
I personally don't want to loose any of my good Brothers and Sisters, those who have held the tenants of Christ. To be a good person, loving and caring, self-sacrifice and so many other things. The problem is, a whole lot of people are going to think that God lied to them; when Revelations do begin. Revelations are about Truth, Justice and Punishment; and even the good in us will have to endure.
I've made several post, mostly trying to encourage people to think "outside the box"; not to simply accept so much of the garbage these religious' organizations have been peddling for generations. There is a lot of truth in that Bible; but it is not all true because "men" have made it so for their own purpose; to control the people and collect as many of their pennies as they can.

Basically you believe the bible is unreliable because you want it to be unreliable, 3xcept where your ' spiritual ' Insight says it is reliable.

In response I say that historians, linguistics experts, legal experts and investigators have looked hard and long at the bible and there verdict is that it can be trusted.
Example:- Prof Robert duck Wilson, an expert in All the ancient languages found in the middle 3axt. He spent his life examining inscriptions, analysing the grammar, use of words etc and his conclusion is the the old testament is what it claims to be.

The gospels were written within 30 years of the events described. A period to short for the formation of myths and legends.
That the biblical world was used to remembering events speeches etc and that retelling of known stories includes the means of ensuring accuracy.
( in an honour based society, no one wants to he the story teller who gets it wrong, that would shame them. )

Look at Lee Strobel, & James warmer Wallace for two examples of investigators who as unbelievers looked at the accuracy of the gospels and found them trustworthy.

Basically you believe the bible is unreliable because you want it to be unreliable, 3xcept where your ' spiritual ' Insight says it is reliable.

In response I say that historians, linguistics experts, legal experts and investigators have looked hard and long at the bible and there verdict is that it can be trusted.
Example:- Prof Robert duck Wilson, an expert in All the ancient languages found in the middle 3axt. He spent his life examining inscriptions, analysing the grammar, use of words etc and his conclusion is the the old testament is what it claims to be.

The gospels were written within 30 years of the events described. A period to short for the formation of myths and legends.
That the biblical world was used to remembering events speeches etc and that retelling of known stories includes the means of ensuring accuracy.
( in an honour based society, no one wants to he the story teller who gets it wrong, that would shame them. )

Look at Lee Strobel, & James warmer Wallace for two examples of investigators who as unbelievers looked at the accuracy of the gospels and found them trustworthy.
I did say in my post that you cannot believe every thing you read on the internet. I also did say that there is a lot of truth in that Bible; but some of the truth was deleted and altered by men. How do you go from, "an eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth" to "turn the other cheek"? Do you really believe God would send His children in two different directions?

I don't expect anyone to believe anything I say; I encourage people to find their own truth. My hope is at least a few more people will not turn away from God when what goes down "was never written in the Bible". The Bible says one thing; but the truth may be something else entirely in a number of instances.

My sour note has sounded, to wake me. To Baptize myself in the Word, there must be witness; and that witness must make a leap of Faith, something that is not possible in this world. My Father, who is simply God; has shown me the alternate path. I will lay in my bed, near unto death. An authority figure will enter my house, looking for survivors. That man will determine that I am too far gone to save; and he will pass me by. However, a runner will have already been dispatched to collect my heart; and that man will take my physical body to where the other's have started to gather.

Those who wear the Crown's of Heaven are all here, living in their own humanity. They too, are awake to their "True Hearts"; and they are in motion; preparing for what comes next.

I encourage people to find their own truth
That is total nonsense. There is only one truth, not multiple truths.

How do you go from, "an eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth" to "turn the other cheek"? Do you really believe God would send His children in two different directions?
Two statements delivered to two different groups of people.
You do know that the tribes and kingdom of Israel who followed the laws found in leviticus and Deutotromy are totally different from Christians.
So laws aimed at one group do not apply to a different group of people.

That is total nonsense. There is only one truth, not multiple truths.
I do agree, there is only one Truth; and that belongs to God, not to any of these religious' organizations. Catholic's, Methodist, Lutherans and all the rest have their "own truths" that they teach; which is all nonsense. I read recently that the Methodist have divided themselves once more over the LBTQ+ issue; some of their Churches want to be "inclusive" while some want to hold the sanctity of marriage between a man and woman. Which one of those "truths" are correct?

So laws aimed at one group do not apply to a different group of people.
I mean no disrespect; but that is nonsense. We are all God's children; it is the people who have separated themselves. The Tribes of Israel have always held themselves above God's Law, and what they call the Gentiles. It is the Tribes that were given the 10 Commandments first; Thou shalt not kill, means nothing to "those people". That was not God's doing; it is men who have made that choice.

There is so much more to the Story of Man; but it is not God who withheld that Knowledge. It is men who hold "power" on this earth that have distorted the Truth. King James assembled a group of I believe 43 Biblical scholars to write the KJV Bible. He instructed those men to write the New Testament so that it "flowed" more consistently with the Old Testament (Britannica.com I believe). But even changing the wording a little of any sentence; can change the entire meaning, and the Truth is lost.

all the rest have their "own truths
How what is false be called truth?
Only by someone who does not recognise what the truth is.
We are all God's children
Correction. We are all God's creation, but only those who are Christian are part of God's family.

The King Jame Bible largely the result of William Tyndale and the ' editorial ' function of King James scholars.

You will have to provide evidence of your claim that the bible has been corrupted.

As well as clearly explain how it is that, using corrupt bibles, can see the truth.

How what is false be called truth?
Only by someone who does not recognise what the truth is.

Correction. We are all God's creation, but only those who are Christian are part of God's family.

The King Jame Bible largely the result of William Tyndale and the ' editorial ' function of King James scholars.

You will have to provide evidence of your claim that the bible has been corrupted.

As well as clearly explain how it is that, using corrupt bibles, can see the truth.
First I would like to thank you for this conversation; I am grateful to learn any and all things.

For the "truths" of these Churches; as an example, if the Catholic Truth is correct; then we all should be walking around with a Rosary and various medallions of the so called saints they promote (although I do kind of like the idea of saint Peter at the Gates). If the Mormon (sorry they don't like that nickname) version is correct; then we all need to be paying heed to their ultimate leader who they designate as a Prophet (the current man is I believe 99 years old). While I know nothing of the Amish; I actually believe their rejection of all this "modern technology" is a better path.

For God's Creation, that is this entire earth and much more. But Man was given a "higher intelligence", a soul and the ability to make choices; free will. Christians are the "Churches Family"; but as I recall Christ sent his Disciples out to all the lands to "spread the Word" to all peoples. I do not recall any instruction from the Bible where the Disciples were told to "pick and choose" only certain men to share God's Grace. And I do believe Christ upon the cross did say something to the effect of, "forgive them Father, for they know not what they do". Why would he ask for forgiveness for those who were not of "God's children"?

As for evidence of the Bible being corrupted; there is a lot of information about the history of the Bible on-line, but you can't believe everything you read on the internet. And I've not found anything on-line that relates to some of the Knowledge that I hold; which has actually surprised me a bit over the past 3 years. I guess I find it hard to believe that so much of the truth has been lost and or rejected; but with these "Churches" more concerned about the pennies in their collection plates, it does make some sense.

The truth is coming; and it is coming soon. Everyone will be given a choice; stand in Father's Light, or be taken by the darkness. A lot of good people will perish in this, simply because the knowledge they hold in this lifetime must be taken from the earth (what in the Bible is called witchcraft); but as long as they do not reject God, He will never reject them.

I've not found anything on-line that relates to some of the Knowledge that I hold;
If you distrust the Internet and printed copies of the bible how have you checked the ' knowledge that you have '.

You are in the situation where your guide has told you something and also told you that they are a liar, how do you check it?

If you distrust the Internet and printed copies of the bible how have you checked the ' knowledge that you have '.

You are in the situation where your guide has told you something and also told you that they are a liar, how do you check it?
That is an interesting question. My primary guide in this lifetime was my great-grandmother; and some of the other elders in that little hillbilly community. But they only gave me really basic information, just enough to remind me of who I am and from whence I came.
I would say most of what I know is simply my own memories; remembering what has went before, and what was foreseen. And then trying really hard to understand how it all fit's together. I do trust God to reveal to me all that is needed, as it is needed; but I still need to understand that Knowledge, because there are still some decisions to be made (the small details do matter).
I assumed when I woke up that all these religious organizations would know something of the truth; and would stand for God when called upon. I have discovered that is simply not true; which makes me very sad.
There are things going on with this global warming and climate change that was "never written in the Bible"; things none of these scientist understand. There is a group of families, that combined hold a significant portion of the "wealth" on this earth; and the men who lead those families have their own solution to stop so much carbon from being pumped in the air (again, "never written in the Bible").
It seems to me most of the people trust in these Governments to "do the right thing"; but these mega-corporations are never going to give up a single penny of their profits. Then there are the majority of Christians, most of them have been led to believe that when things get tough; the Gates of Heaven will simply open and the Faithful will step right in. When those good people are left to endure hardship throughout; they will believe that God has forsaken them, which is not true; it was simply the "Churches" that did mislead.
I do trust my own memories; and my true guide is the Light of my Father, who is simply God; and He is no liar.

The Angel's have been reborn onto this earth many, many times since this began;
Where is the biblical evidence of this?

as we do serve this penance.
What do you mean by this?

The nonsense that the Roman Empire forced onto our Faith will lead to mass hysteria;
What do you mean by "The nonsense that the Roman Empire forced onto our Faith"?

For the good people who are lost; they will be reborn in a future generation; in a world of peace.
What do you mean by "they will be reborn in a future generation"?

Those who turn away from God will reside in the belly of the beast, which is the dragon, which is Satan; for 1,000 years in the lake of fire.
Where is this in Scripture?

After which time they will be released and given the opportunity to rejoin Creation in time.

I realize a whole lot of people see the Bible as the "absolute authority" on everything;
Because it is. It is God's revelation to man, sufficient for all right belief and right living as they pertain to salvation and knowledge of Him.

but it has been "revised" by men many times since the beginning.
I have asked you for evidence of this at least twice. Where is your evidence?

I've made several post, mostly trying to encourage people to think "outside the box";
But you have given no basis as to why we should accept what you say. You have not given biblical evidence for anything. If "outside the box" means contrary to what the Bible teaches, then no one should be thinking outside the box.

not to simply accept so much of the garbage these religious' organizations have been peddling for generations.
What "garbage"?

There is a lot of truth in that Bible; but it is not all true because "men" have made it so for their own purpose; to control the people and collect as many of their pennies as they can.
Again, where is your evidence?

I also did say that there is a lot of truth in that Bible; but some of the truth was deleted and altered by men. How do you go from, "an eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth" to "turn the other cheek"? Do you really believe God would send His children in two different directions?
Of course he didn't; that is why we need to pay attention to context. The "eye for eye" command was given to judges in meting out just punishment. Jesus's command is that individuals are not to be using this command as a justification for personal revenge.

I encourage people to find their own truth.
There is no such thing. That is purely worldly thinking. There is Truth and each person has their imperfect perception of it. To "find one's own truth" will lead to grave error ten times out of ten.

The Bible says one thing; but the truth may be something else entirely in a number of instances.
Such as?

I read recently that the Methodist have divided themselves once more over the LBTQ+ issue; some of their Churches want to be "inclusive" while some want to hold the sanctity of marriage between a man and woman. Which one of those "truths" are correct?
Obviously the sanctity of marriage is the Truth. Those wanting to be inclusive are apostate.

As for evidence of the Bible being corrupted; there is a lot of information about the history of the Bible on-line, but you can't believe everything you read on the internet. And I've not found anything on-line that relates to some of the Knowledge that I hold; which has actually surprised me a bit over the past 3 years. I guess I find it hard to believe that so much of the truth has been lost and or rejected; but with these "Churches" more concerned about the pennies in their collection plates, it does make some sense.
Again, if there is so much, then what is some of it?

That is an interesting question. My primary guide in this lifetime was my great-grandmother; and some of the other elders in that little hillbilly community. But they only gave me really basic information, just enough to remind me of who I am and from whence I came.
I would say most of what I know is simply my own memories; remembering what has went before, and what was foreseen. And then trying really hard to understand how it all fit's together. I do trust God to reveal to me all that is needed, as it is needed; but I still need to understand that Knowledge, because there are still some decisions to be made (the small details do matter).
I do trust my own memories; and my true guide is the Light of my Father, who is simply God; and He is no liar.
Based on what, though? What evidence do you have that your great-grandmother, other elders, or yourself are correct, about anything? So far, a whole lot of what you believe contradicts the Bible, which suggests all your sources are not at all to be trusted and that you are not being guided by God.

Where is the biblical evidence of this?

What do you mean by this?

What do you mean by "The nonsense that the Roman Empire forced onto our Faith"?

What do you mean by "they will be reborn in a future generation"?

Because it is. It is God's revelation to man, sufficient for all right belief and right living as they pertain to salvation and knowledge of Him.

I have asked you for evidence of this at least twice. Where is your evidence?

But you have given no basis as to why we should accept what you say. You have not given biblical evidence for anything. If "outside the box" means contrary to what the Bible teaches, then no one should be thinking outside the box.

What "garbage"?

Again, where is your evidence?

Of course he didn't; that is why we need to pay attention to context. The "eye for eye" command was given to judges in meting out just punishment. Jesus's command is that individuals are not to be using this command as a justification for personal revenge.

There is no such thing. That is purely worldly thinking. There is Truth and each person has their imperfect perception of it. To "find one's own truth" will lead to grave error ten times out of ten.

Such as?

Obviously the sanctity of marriage is the Truth. Those wanting to be inclusive are apostate.

Again, if there is so much, then what is some of it?

Based on what, though? What evidence do you have that your great-grandmother, other elders, or yourself are correct, about anything? So far, a whole lot of what you believe contradicts the Bible, which suggests all your sources are not at all to be trusted and that you are not being guided by God.
I do apologize once again. I have never pointed to any specific thing in the Bible and declared "that is wrong"; people have free will to interpret anything in any manner that they want. As for the "history of the Bible"; a Google search comes up with way too many results to try and link them all; but I will link this one https://www.britannica.com/topic/Bible.

I do not mean to offend anyone for any reason; as I have said in at least one other post in the forums I am trying to understand some things for myself. I don't expect anyone to believe anything I say; and the feedback other members give does help me. The pharisees "demanded proof" from Christ every step of the way as well; and we all know what they ended up doing to Christ.

I am a simple man with simple ways; and I was given some information that was impossible for me (myself) to believe for almost 3 years. Once I decided to accept that information for what it was; other things I know started to make sense. But I'm still learning as I wait.

What am I waiting for; you'd not believe it. The alarm will sound that the bombs are in the air, then the power will go out; and men will be left thinking their area was the only one that survived the nuclear fire. But most, if not all, of those bombs will never touch the earth. I will sacrifice my physical body to save as many of my Brothers and Sisters as can be saved; Father will use my body to channel the power to knock those silly bombs out of the air.

I am a Servant of God. My sour note has sounded. I stand ready to defend and protect all life; as my Father Will's.

I do apologize once again. I have never pointed to any specific thing in the Bible and declared "that is wrong";
Then why do you keep repeating that it has been changed many times? If you can't give evidence to support your claim, then your claim is false.

people have free will to interpret anything in any manner that they want.
Yes and no. People can and do interpret the Bible in any manner they want, but if what they believe disagrees with historic, orthodox Christianity, then they are wrong in their interpretation.

As for the "history of the Bible"; a Google search comes up with way too many results to try and link them all; but I will link this one https://www.britannica.com/topic/Bible.
That only briefly talks about the Bible; it doesn't really talk much about any problems with it. There are differences between the Protestant and Catholic Bibles, because the Catholic ones have the Apocryphal books added, but that is about it.

I do not mean to offend anyone for any reason; as I have said in at least one other post in the forums I am trying to understand some things for myself. I don't expect anyone to believe anything I say; and the feedback other members give does help me.
I don't think you're offending anyone, but you certainly have some concerned for your salvation because of the unsupported claims you're making and have put the claims of your great-grandmother, elders, and own imagination above Scripture. That is incredibly serious as far as salvation is concerned.

The pharisees "demanded proof" from Christ every step of the way as well; and we all know what they ended up doing to Christ.
Which is not at all relevant here. First, you are not Jesus; you are a human, the same as everyone else here. Second, the Pharisees demanded proof despite Jesus clearly giving it; they just denied the proof he offered. Third, Christians have the Bible, the full revelation of God to humans for right belief and conduct. If anyone claims beliefs or conduct that contradicts the Bible, then there is a serious problem. Hence, proof from Scripture is needed for truth claims regarding Scripture.

I am a simple man with simple ways; and I was given some information that was impossible for me (myself) to believe for almost 3 years. Once I decided to accept that information for what it was; other things I know started to make sense. But I'm still learning as I wait.
But, as someone who claims to be a Christian, why would you just accept information that is contrary to the Bible? Don't just learn to wait, learn how to properly read, interpret, and understand the Bible and its place in the Christian life.

What am I waiting for; you'd not believe it. The alarm will sound that the bombs are in the air, then the power will go out; and men will be left thinking their area was the only one that survived the nuclear fire. But most, if not all, of those bombs will never touch the earth. I will sacrifice my physical body to save as many of my Brothers and Sisters as can be saved; Father will use my body to channel the power to knock those silly bombs out of the air.
You're right I will not believe it. Sorry to be the one to tell you, but I guarantee that will not happen. You have been mislead.

I am a Servant of God. My sour note has sounded. I stand ready to defend and protect all life; as my Father Will's.
As a servant of God, you first need to be sound in your doctrine about God and understand what the Bible says.

Then why do you keep repeating that it has been changed many times? If you can't give evidence to support your claim, then your claim is false.

Yes and no. People can and do interpret the Bible in any manner they want, but if what they believe disagrees with historic, orthodox Christianity, then they are wrong in their interpretation.

That only briefly talks about the Bible; it doesn't really talk much about any problems with it. There are differences between the Protestant and Catholic Bibles, because the Catholic ones have the Apocryphal books added, but that is about it.

I don't think you're offending anyone, but you certainly have some concerned for your salvation because of the unsupported claims you're making and have put the claims of your great-grandmother, elders, and own imagination above Scripture. That is incredibly serious as far as salvation is concerned.

Which is not at all relevant here. First, you are not Jesus; you are a human, the same as everyone else here. Second, the Pharisees demanded proof despite Jesus clearly giving it; they just denied the proof he offered. Third, Christians have the Bible, the full revelation of God to humans for right belief and conduct. If anyone claims beliefs or conduct that contradicts the Bible, then there is a serious problem. Hence, proof from Scripture is needed for truth claims regarding Scripture.

But, as someone who claims to be a Christian, why would you just accept information that is contrary to the Bible? Don't just learn to wait, learn how to properly read, interpret, and understand the Bible and its place in the Christian life.

You're right I will not believe it. Sorry to be the one to tell you, but I guarantee that will not happen. You have been mislead.

As a servant of God, you first need to be sound in your doctrine about God and understand what the Bible says.
Thank you for your guidance; I do hear everything you are saying. I do wish there was some way that I could allow someone to walk around in my mind for a while; to understand how I know the things that I do.

My great-grandmother and elders taught me very little when I was 2; and the preacher there (who was one of my teachers) only went over a couple Scriptures with me. None of them ever talked about "faults" in the Bible; or anything about the Roman Empire, with one exception. The story of my people goes back to the British Isles, when Roman Legions were marching priest around forcing everyone to "bend knee" to a Book they couldn't even read; much less understand. If parents did not bend knee fast enough, they would be killed along with their children (even infants); with the Roman priest claiming the children had pagan blood as an excuse for taking the lives of the little ones.

For all that I remember; I will say without a doubt that God, my Father; did return those memories to me in March of 2021, so that I would understand a great many things (I just have to finish piecing some of it together).

Christ was the Son of Man; and he died upon that cross as any other man would have, it was what happened afterward that was "something special" (if you will forgive that brief description). He spoke other than the Sacred Text of the pharisees; to the best of my knowledge the Bible doesn't point to him performing any "miracle" before any of those evil men to prove anything; it was the simple men and women who were Blessed with that Witness.

The False Prophet is here in the USA; and he will lead an army against the Kingdom of Heaven here on this earth. The whore of Babylon is known to us all as the stock market; she must have every penny she can squeeze out of all the people for her masters. For the fire in the Middle East; it is the oil that will burn to cleanse this earth. For those silly bombs, it is not the Governments that make decisions; it is the money behind them who call the shots, and as this climate change gets worse; it's going to get interesting.

Again, I mean no offense to anyone. I don't want anyone, anywhere to ever doubt their Faith; as long as they hold Faith in God. But it is my hope that they will keep an open mind in trying to understand. When the oil stops there will be no medications, operating rooms or other machines to keep people alive; and when a friend or loved one is lost, that is not the end.

Back