Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Christianity and you

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I had trouble falling asleep last night thinking about this conversation; and there are a few more things I would like to add.

There are some Catholics and very few other religious organizations that believe in "rebirth"; so I will agree that is an unorthodox Christian view. Orthodox Christianity cannot accept that view; because their whole point is to "sell you an eternity in Heaven" for 10% of your income.

I may misunderstand; but I believe the Bible (especially the Old Testament) is filled with human men who were called upon to fulfill God's purpose here on this earth, the Disciples were Blessed with knowledge by Christ; but they were still just men who did grow old and die as we all must. Noah, Mosses and many other's also grew old and died as human men do.

As for any guarantee that those nuclear bombs will not be fired; or proof that they will; all I can say for certain is we all have to wait and see. I was not given an exact date for any of this; even if Father did tell me (as an example, January 7, 2024) I'd not sleep a wink between now and then, and that would not be good. As more and more food stuff's are destroyed by this crazy weather; as more and more people start to demand these Governments do something; again things will get interesting.

I do trust my own memories; and my true guide is the Light of my Father, who is simply God; and He is no liar.

Let me be blunt.
You trust messages you get from somewhere that tell you you cannot trust the bible.

You are unaware that the bible says check every message preached or received against the bible.
Do you see where this is going?

Any message that tells you something not found in the bible is automatically false.

I am sorry but you are being deceived.

Let me be blunt.
You trust messages you get from somewhere that tell you you cannot trust the bible.

You are unaware that the bible says check every message preached or received against the bible.
Do you see where this is going?

Any message that tells you something not found in the bible is automatically false.

I am sorry but you are being deceived.
Thank you for your opinion. When I first started researching the history of the Bible; I was trying to "disprove" my own memories. For almost 3 years my own doubts about so many things left me with just one conclusion; that I was nuts, and had seriously lost my mind.
When I stopped doubting myself; when I looked at the "big picture" putting as many of the pieces together as I could, it started to make sense. Am I crazy, you bet ya; but that is not the whole truth. I was Baptized in what might have been considered a "normal" Lutheran Church before I could even stand (I say normal because I do not understand this modern separate Lutheran organization); but I will not follow any of these doctrines floating around today.
I did not loose my mind, my mind was "opened" to a truth that most simply could not believe; and there is only one who could do something like that; and He is simply God. Satan was Bound by the Word over 2,000 years ago; that nasty lizard has no power over this earth. God, the Father, is the only Supreme Being who Rules over all Life and Creation; and He returned my own memories in the most interesting way. But I don't expect anyone to believe me; and I'll never try to force my own belief's or views onto any other, I would simply point out that there is more to the Story of Man than what is "written in that Bible".

For all that I remember; I will say without a doubt that God, my Father; did return those memories to me in March of 2021, so that I would understand a great many things (I just have to finish piecing some of it together).
Memories of what? How do you know they are actually your memories?

Christ was the Son of Man; and he died upon that cross as any other man would have,
That really depends on what you mean by "as any other man would have." He was also the Son of God, God in human flesh, having two natures.

it was what happened afterward that was "something special" (if you will forgive that brief description). He spoke other than the Sacred Text of the pharisees;
He spoke the words of God, as God in human flesh. His words were on par with "the Sacred Text of the Pharisees," and became the authoritative gospels in the Bible.

to the best of my knowledge the Bible doesn't point to him performing any "miracle" before any of those evil men to prove anything; it was the simple men and women who were Blessed with that Witness.
Mat 12:9 He went on from there and entered their synagogue.
Mat 12:10 And a man was there with a withered hand. And they asked him, “Is it lawful to heal on the Sabbath?”—so that they might accuse him.
Mat 12:11 He said to them, “Which one of you who has a sheep, if it falls into a pit on the Sabbath, will not take hold of it and lift it out?
Mat 12:12 Of how much more value is a man than a sheep! So it is lawful to do good on the Sabbath.”
Mat 12:13 Then he said to the man, “Stretch out your hand.” And the man stretched it out, and it was restored, healthy like the other.
Mat 12:14 But the Pharisees went out and conspired against him, how to destroy him. (ESV)

Mar 2:3 And they came, bringing to him a paralytic carried by four men.
Mar 2:4 And when they could not get near him because of the crowd, they removed the roof above him, and when they had made an opening, they let down the bed on which the paralytic lay.
Mar 2:5 And when Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralytic, “Son, your sins are forgiven.”
Mar 2:6 Now some of the scribes were sitting there, questioning in their hearts,
Mar 2:7 “Why does this man speak like that? He is blaspheming! Who can forgive sins but God alone?”
Mar 2:8 And immediately Jesus, perceiving in his spirit that they thus questioned within themselves, said to them, “Why do you question these things in your hearts?
Mar 2:9 Which is easier, to say to the paralytic, ‘Your sins are forgiven,’ or to say, ‘Rise, take up your bed and walk’?
Mar 2:10 But that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins”—he said to the paralytic—
Mar 2:11 “I say to you, rise, pick up your bed, and go home.” (ESV)

The False Prophet is here in the USA;
Maybe, maybe not. The U.S. really isn't anywhere in view in Revelation.

The whore of Babylon is known to us all as the stock market; she must have every penny she can squeeze out of all the people for her masters.
That's one view of many.

There are some Catholics and very few other religious organizations that believe in "rebirth"; so I will agree that is an unorthodox Christian view.
What do you mean by "rebirth"? If you mean resurrection of true followers of Christ, then every true Christian and Christian organization believes that. If you mean reincarnation, then no Christian believes it.

Orthodox Christianity cannot accept that view; because their whole point is to "sell you an eternity in Heaven" for 10% of your income.
What do you mean by "orthodox Christianity"? It depends on what that view is. If that view is not in the Bible, then no Christian should believe it. If it is in the Bible, then that would be why orthodox Christianity believes it.

I may misunderstand; but I believe the Bible (especially the Old Testament) is filled with human men who were called upon to fulfill God's purpose here on this earth, the Disciples were Blessed with knowledge by Christ; but they were still just men who did grow old and die as we all must. Noah, Mosses and many other's also grew old and died as human men do.
That is correct. God uses people to carry out his work on the earth; that's mostly how he works.

Satan was Bound by the Word over 2,000 years ago; that nasty lizard has no power over this earth.
Not according to the Bible. Here are a couple of relevant passages:

2Co 4:3 And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing.
2Co 4:4 In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. (ESV)

1Jn 5:19 We know that we are from God, and the whole world lies in the power of the evil one.
1Jn 5:20 And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true; and we are in him who is true, in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life. (ESV)

God, the Father, is the only Supreme Being who Rules over all Life and Creation;
The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, together rule over all life and creation.

I would simply point out that there is more to the Story of Man than what is "written in that Bible".
No, there really isn't. God created humans to be in relationship with them. They rebelled and brought a curse of death to the human race, which requires justice to satisfy the wrath of God. So, God sent his Son to die in the place of humans, to take their punishment upon himself, that those who believe in him would be declared righteous and be reconciled to God. Then God sent the Holy Spirit to help and empower followers of Christ to do the things God wants them to do and live how he wants them to live, and to bring them into sanctification.

There really isn't much more to "the Story of Man" than that.

There really isn't much more to "the Story of Man" than that.
Thank you for your entire post, I just didn't want to hit the entire reply button.

I already know there are very few who share (or are aware of) my Christian belief's; and I in no way will try to force my belief's onto any other. Belief in God must be a choice of each individual's own free will; it can not be forced by word or sword.

I do realize my hope to encourage people to "think for themselves" in keeping an open mind as this does play out is inappropriate (even here in the unorthodox Christian thread); without "proof" that aligns with all the orthodox Christian belief's. Trying to offer information that could save lives is also not appropriate; orthodox Christian belief's have assured you that you have already been "Saved".

I will do my best to keep my opinions and post to myself; I can still learn a great deal by just reading post from the other members. It is helpful to see the "mindset" of different people from different area's; and there have been several times members (including yourself) have responded to my post which have helped me see things more clearly.

Thank you for your entire post, I just didn't want to hit the entire reply button.

I already know there are very few who share (or are aware of) my Christian belief's;
But that is what we’re trying to tell you—your beliefs, as far as I can tell, aren’t Christian. You say they are but that does not mean they are. They must line up with Scripture and you have yet to use Scripture to support any of your beliefs. If Scripture doesn’t support your beliefs and especially if they contradict it, then they cannot be Christian.

I do realize my hope to encourage people to "think for themselves" in keeping an open mind as this does play out is inappropriate (even here in the unorthodox Christian thread); without "proof" that aligns with all the orthodox Christian belief's.
Keeping an open mind about different possible, legitimate understandings of a given verse or passage is one thing, but one should not keep an open mind about things that contradict the Bible. An always open mind will never get to the truth.

Trying to offer information that could save lives is also not appropriate; orthodox Christian belief's have assured you that you have already been "Saved".
The Bible does say that those who are true believers are saved, are being saved, and will be saved.

and there have been several times members (including yourself) have responded to my post which have helped me see things more clearly.
And that is my goal.

But that is what we’re trying to tell you—your beliefs, as far as I can tell, aren’t Christian. You say they are but that does not mean they are. They must line up with Scripture and you have yet to use Scripture to support any of your beliefs. If Scripture doesn’t support your beliefs and especially if they contradict it, then they cannot be Christian.
Belief in God, belief in those 10 Commandments, belief in love thy neighbor, belief in turn the other cheek, belief in being a good person and doing good deed's; none of these things are Christian.

I cannot prove what the Roman empire did to that Bible; but they did force everyone to accept Christianity at the end of a sword for hundreds of years (that is written in history). When the Protestant Reformation finally broke away from the Catholic Church, they still used the Catholic Bible as the "base" of their own. Speaking of that, Martin Luther's original teachings, where he linked the "mind" to Faith; was the closest thing I have seen to the truth in all my research.

As I tried to disprove my own memories, over the past 3 years, I did not write down every website I did visit, nor the books that I read; so providing "proof" of when and where that Bible has been revised isn't something I have much interest in, trying to look all that stuff up again. Plus, any writings about that subject would be dismissed out of hand; I've even had someone tell me the Biblical scholars King James did employ were "guided by the Holy Spirit" in what they did; which is nonsense.

Believe it or not; God's Judgement is here. You will ask, where is He; if He were to reveal Himself at this moment (in a manner of speaking), a whole lot of men would jump up to fight for these various governments; they would fight for their freedom to remain in debt up to their eyeballs and beyond. Part of the plan of those evil men who are the masters of the wealth here on this earth is to destroy the people's faith in all these governments; so allowing those evil men to continue does serve God's Purpose

The one named as the antiChrist, is not who or even what that Bible or history has portrayed him to be. He is an Instrument of God's Wraith here on this earth; and he will consume the body and soul of those he has come for; and that is a Final Judgement for those who are beyond Salvation. I know this, because in 1971 when my great-grandmother prepared me for the awakening; she also prepared another child, who is now a man, to perform his Duty to God.

The vast majority of people want to wake from this dream; but my Father will not allow that, until He is certain all have learned this Lesson. When Father doth Command, we will all obey. Father will weep for every Angel that must be destroyed, something He has never had to do before since the beginning; something moving forward He will do any time it is necessary.

Don't believe anything I say; the proof is coming. Nothing is at it seems; other than this is a physical reality that we all must endure.

Belief in God, belief in those 10 Commandments, belief in love thy neighbor, belief in turn the other cheek, belief in being a good person and doing good deed's; none of these things are Christian.
They're not? Why not? Those are things Jesus himself taught.

I cannot prove what the Roman empire did to that Bible; but they did force everyone to accept Christianity at the end of a sword for hundreds of years (that is written in history).
That is true, but it is not the whole truth. There have always been those in the Christian faith who rejected forced "conversion."

When the Protestant Reformation finally broke away from the Catholic Church, they still used the Catholic Bible as the "base" of their own.
Of course they did, because certain criteria were used to judge the books chosen for canon, which meant that the Protestants agreed that the books of canon were divinely inspired by God. There were very few other books to choose from and they were all rejected as non-authoritative. The Protestants only rejected the Apocryphal books, but that was because the Jews did.

Speaking of that, Martin Luther's original teachings, where he linked the "mind" to Faith; was the closest thing I have seen to the truth in all my research.
Which he would have based on the Bible.

As I tried to disprove my own memories, over the past 3 years, I did not write down every website I did visit, nor the books that I read; so providing "proof" of when and where that Bible has been revised isn't something I have much interest in, trying to look all that stuff up again.
If you can't provide proof, then you need to stop making that claim, because then it is just your opinion and not truth. Besides, anyone can find anything online to support what they want to believe or already believe, but that doesn't make any of it true. Having said that, there are very good, solid reasons as to why we can trust the Bible and why each book is likely very close to what the autographs stated.

Plus, any writings about that subject would be dismissed out of hand; I've even had someone tell me the Biblical scholars King James did employ were "guided by the Holy Spirit" in what they did; which is nonsense.
What they meant likely isn't true, since that claim usually means the KJV was inspired in the same way the autographs of the canonical books were inspired. But, in a more limited sense, the translators of the KJV were likely guided by the Holy Spirit, if only to find certain texts or meanings of words, etc.

Believe it or not; God's Judgement is here. You will ask, where is He; if He were to reveal Himself at this moment (in a manner of speaking), a whole lot of men would jump up to fight for these various governments; they would fight for their freedom to remain in debt up to their eyeballs and beyond. Part of the plan of those evil men who are the masters of the wealth here on this earth is to destroy the people's faith in all these governments; so allowing those evil men to continue does serve God's Purpose

The one named as the antiChrist, is not who or even what that Bible or history has portrayed him to be. He is an Instrument of God's Wraith here on this earth; and he will consume the body and soul of those he has come for; and that is a Final Judgement for those who are beyond Salvation. I know this, because in 1971 when my great-grandmother prepared me for the awakening; she also prepared another child, who is now a man, to perform his Duty to God.
It sounds like your great-grandmother was not passing on truth, and you would do well to stick to what the Bible says. There is no "awakening," unless by that one means a person is saved and filled with the Holy Spirit. But then there is no preparation to be done; it is a matter of believing the gospel and repenting, trusting in the finished work of Christ for salvation.

The vast majority of people want to wake from this dream; but my Father will not allow that, until He is certain all have learned this Lesson. When Father doth Command, we will all obey. Father will weep for every Angel that must be destroyed, something He has never had to do before since the beginning; something moving forward He will do any time it is necessary.

Don't believe anything I say; the proof is coming. Nothing is at it seems; other than this is a physical reality that we all must endure.
No one is in a dream, although the Bible does say that Satan has blinded the minds of unbelievers so that they cannot see "the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ" (2 Cor 4:4).

Where does the Bible say that God will destroy even one angel?

It sounds like your great-grandmother was not passing on truth, and you would do well to stick to what the Bible says. There is no "awakening," unless by that one means a person is saved and filled with the Holy Spirit. But then there is no preparation to be done; it is a matter of believing the gospel and repenting, trusting in the finished work of Christ for salvation.
To awaken the mind, to the heart and God's Service.

I had not planned on posting any new threads with my "unorthodox Christian belief's"; but I will post how a man would be Baptized in the Word. I know you will disagree; and as I've said, don't believe a thing I say, the proof is coming.

There are Christians who will follow the False Prophet; they will kill to give him power and to keep him in power. There are Christians who will turn away from God; because they will reject all truth. There are Christians who will turn away from God; because they will be unwilling to accept the truth.

And you know this how, exactly?

The Angel's have been reborn onto this earth many, many times since this began; as we do serve this penance.

Where do you get this from?

When this begins, there is one Sin that my Father will not forgive; and that relates to the Commandment "Thou shalt not kill", and that does include suicide. You must not kill other people for any reason.

Oh? Says who?

If a man is raping and murdering my family in front of me and I can stop him from doing so only by killing him, do I let him continue to savage my loved ones because I "must not kill other people for any reason"? How is not killing him more important, morally better, than saving my family from his raping and murdering hands?

I realize a whole lot of people see the Bible as the "absolute authority" on everything; but it has been "revised" by men many times since the beginning.

If your answers to my questions above refer to the Bible, then I can echo you here and dismiss everything you've put forward as just mistaken ideas drawn from an oft-revised ancient text, can't I?

If your answers derive from other non-authoritative texts/sources, why should anyone give them any weight whatever? Just because you might find them persuasive doesn't mean anyone else should.

If your answers derive from other non-authoritative texts/sources, why should anyone give them any weight whatever? Just because you might find them persuasive doesn't mean anyone else should.
I do apologize, I mean no offense. All the people have a choice to do as they see fit; and to follow whatever "doctrine" they wish. The truth of everything is coming; but if you've closed your eye's to everything that is "not written in that Bible"; you may miss some important stuff.

I would give my life to protect my family; and I would engage whatever evil man (men) who might wish to harm them, to give them (my family) as much a chance to flee as I possibly could. Then, I would allow God to take care of the rest. I'm pretty sure somewhere in that Bible it does still say that the "meek shall inherit the earth".

Even if I tried to explain how I know the things I know; no one would believe it, and proof is in the seeing. When those Roman senators wrote their own version of the Scriptures, they did ensure that no one could ever challenge "their version of the truth"; so that the Roman Catholic Church would always be the only "authority of all things God".

The only thing I was given, was this "when my grandma smiles at God, He is going to Light up the Heavens". While that means nothing to anyone else; I'd suggest everyone run for the thickest, deepest woods they can find as soon as the Heaven's Light up to protect their families.

As for Christians who will follow the False Prophet; there are a lot of Christians here in the USA right now ready to pick up their guns to put the "Savior of America" and "Son of God" back into power over this government. Those who follow a liar, will suffer his fate.

Don't believe anything I say; the proof is coming.

Back