Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Christmas Morning has arrived in Australia !

I will eat it if it is not gamey tasting. I had a friend that could take a roast and you would think you were eating beef
It’s only gamey if it’s not processed well. The gamey comes from the silver skin. If you take your time and remove the silver skin the gamey taste your talking about goes away. Depending on the cut of meat, removing the silver skin can be time consuming, so most processors don’t remove it.

Reactions: WIP
lol. I,see your boat often ,took photos .hard to miss you on the river

Im trying to fish at the dock and the wind is annoying, its been the same for a week. Need jesus to stop it.

Why does wind last so long blowing strong the same direction for a week surely it has to run out of energy. And its supose to be another week.

Last edited:
Im trying to fish at the dock and the wind is annoying, its been the same for a week. Need jesus to stop it.

Why does wind last so long blowing strong the same direction for a week surely it has to run out of energy. And its supose to be another week.
Murphy's law .

i know ,lol.

not even the game warden stops you

I enjoy my freedom. Im surprised the safety police havent put a ban on fishing in certain conditions. If its not completely calm and flat its banned.

Geout the little wind speed monitor and tests the wind and get a penalty if its 1 mile an hour.

Last edited:
Hunting and gathering food s a privillege, like catching a fish to eat because humans need food to eat, even the people of the land own the fish, i mean the establishment can stop me fishing at anytime it chooses and if i dont obey i get a penalty, maybe even arrested and locked in a cage.

Last edited:
I was not sure what broke human beings were suppose to do during government lockdown.

Human beings were banned from freely catching a fish or hunting a goat to eat.

Banned from freely catching a fish to feed there family, and could not afford to purchase fish from the only shops allowed open.

I guess they had no opinion but to starve to death in the name of safety.

Last edited:
I was not sure what broke human beings were suppose to do during government lockdown.

Human beings were banned from freely catching a fish or hunting a goat to eat.

Banned from freely catching a fish to feed there family, and could not afford to purchase fish from the only shops allowed open.

I guess they had no opinion but to starve to death in the name of safety.
in America there is resistance ,if they keep this up .covid will,be the least concerns .

While i obeyed human authority so i did not get kidnapped and locked in a cage i complained about it through my freedom of opinion, if that still exists who knows, and people did not like me for standing up for there future and there childrens future.
the media is pushing that is far right and dangerous here .

the media is pushing that is far right and dangerous here .

Since when has being peaceful and just having a different opinion so wrong?.

As i said i obey the rules and if i disagree with something i will disagree peacefully and give my opinion. Is that such a crime.

Back