Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Church Invasions: A Fad Of The Future?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Yes, or at least it has been that way for the last several decades in the US and I doubt anything has changed.

In a way, and this will sound strange but it is what's coming to mind, but I feel sorry for Satanists just like I feel sorry for Muslims. They've been presented with a "Christianity" that is bereft of any real supernatural power in it, so they think the Christian religion is a lie and the God of the Christians is a powerless fraud. And many will go to their deaths still not knowing until it is too late that they were serving a liar, and rejected the true God of Love and Power.

And for what? For a few years of pleasure in this life? What a dumb move. They will have willingly given themselves into the hands of a torturer whom they should have known was lying to them from the start, because he always lies to everyone. He's the god of lies and the father of it.

Anyway, just tragic to think about the fate of people who've sold out to the Devil for a few years of power and privilege. You'd think they could see through how foolish a decision that is, but for some reason they can't, or simply won't. Their end will be fully justified.

2Tim 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2Tim 3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
2Tim 3:3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
2Tim 3:4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
2Tim 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
2Tim 3:6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
2Tim 3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

LoL. That's a bit morbid. If Soros and the globalists he works for get their jollies watching that, they truly need a life. :)

But speaking of evidence, Carlson did a nice piece on this last night. I'd say there's already evidence that they are leaning in the direction of "performing lewd acts." 8:50+ would qualify in my book, and as he also states in the piece, it will be endorsed by the United States Government, if not stated outright, then tacitly.

I didn't mean to imply Soros gained sexual pleasure from watching his evil machinations unfold on video. But that he is encouraged and satisfied his plans come to fruition as planned.

He's a man that has no conscience, no regrets about conspiring with the Nazis when he was young and after they invaded his homeland of Hungary.

I think he's proud of his work because he works to destroy western culture.

I didn't mean to imply Soros gained sexual pleasure from watching his evil machinations unfold on video. But that he is encouraged and sayisfied his plans come to fruition as planned.

I gotcha. "Getting their jollies" was just a euphemism... or maybe a not-so-euphemism... :rolleyes It was just an expression for them taking joy in it. Sorry if it came off as innuendo.
I think he's proud of his work because he works to destroy western culture.

Since he's made statements like this in the past, yes. He would obviously be proud of the current state of affairs.

George-Soros.png

I gotcha. "Getting their jollies" was just a euphemism... or maybe a not-so-euphemism... :rolleyes It was just an expression for them taking joy in it. Sorry if it came off as innuendo.

Since he's made statements like this in the past, yes. He would obviously be proud of the current state of affairs.

George-Soros.png
Yes, but he lives here. He hates America, wants to destroy it, but lives here among people he hates.

Yes, but he lives here. He hates America, wants to destroy it, but lives here among people he hates.

Btw, I happened to come across something on Project Blue Beam today, and I understand the scenario you were presenting a little better. My answer, to make it a little more clear, is that I don't think Satan's ultimate plan is merely to fake the fulfillment of Islamic prophecy but to actually bring it about. Islamic prophecy is a mirror image of Christian prophecy, in that both tell much the same story, only in the Islamic version everything is inverted so that what was good becomes evil and what was evil becomes good. Our Antichrist figure becomes their promised Mahdi who will save the planet from evil, and usher in Peace through the world. Our False Prophet of Revelation will become the Islamic prophet "Jesus" who returns to confirm the spiritual authority of the Mahdi to the Christian world. Our Jesus - the True Lord Jesus Christ - when He returns, will be the fulfillment of their Dajjal, the Antichrist of Islam, whom the entire Islamic world will muster their armies to fight against when He comes, as depicted in the Battle of Armageddon.

In short, while I think it is indeed something they may be toying with, in reality they won't be pushing to fake anything, but attempt to bring about the realization of Islamic prophecy in the earth.

Thanks for the heads up, though. I hadn't heard of it before.

Btw, I happened to come across something on Project Blue Beam today
Many call it a conspiracy theory, but I studied this many years ago and I see it lining up with 2 Thessalonians 2:1-12 especially vs. 9.

There is much speculation and theories about what these sign, wonders, miracles and even fire that comes down from heaven will be as scripture does not define any particulars and one has to go even deeper to understand that which is being used by Satan such as the Jesuit New World Order and NASA Blue Beam Project that the Bilderberg Group is involved in. They will deceive many as they show great signs, wonders and miracles displayed in the universal fulfillment of the prophecies of old. They will use three dimensional optical holograms, sounds and laser projection of multiple holographic images beamed off of satellites to different parts of the world.

The Blue Beam project deals with the religious aspect of the New World Order and is a large scale seduction that will lead many to bow down to the Luciferians New World Order as they flash images all over the world of Jesus coming in the clouds. In the US, the technology is being perfected under the High-frequency Active Aural Research Program (HAARP) as part of the Strategic Defense Initiative (SDI), Deuteronomy 5:5-23. Please research Project Blue Beam and HAARP for further understanding so you will not be taken as a thief in the night when Jesus comes for His prepared Bride.

The website I used many years ago is no longer found that I used for the above, but here is another one that is very informative.

Last edited:
Many call it a conspiracy theory, but I studied this many years ago and I see it lining up with 2 Thessalonians 2:1-12 especially vs. 9.

I do think it could be potentially used for this purpose, yes, although the 2nd Thessalonians passage you're citing was written in present tense in the Greek, which means the things Paul was writing about were already taking place at the time of his writing in part, because Gnostic magicians were performing demonic signs and wonders during the 40s and 50s AD. It suggests that very real occult magick will again be used in the end of days just as it was during the early church era, and not just the optical illusions implied by Project Blue Beam.

I think the main problem they will have in influencing the church with any of it is that it is prophesied the end-time church is going to grow in wisdom and knowledge to a place greater than it ever has before, greater in fact that what the early church was walking in, so putting one over on the true church of the Lord Jesus Christ is going to be near to impossible, any more than deceiving Jesus Himself will be. This is why it states in scripture, "that they would deceive, if it were possible even the very elect," but it won't be.

Anyway, it will be interesting to see how much of the signs and wonders Satanists perform in the end-times will be through the use of actual magick and how much will be carried out through the use of imagery, since the two have always been related. Some of the Gnostics also used sleight of hand tricks along with real magick in NT times, so there's no reason why the two won't be compatible again.

Yep, no religious influence at work behind the scenes here. Just a "coincidence" that they spray painted inverted pentagrams, inverted crosses and the numbers "666" all over one of churches they've already vandalized after the release of Alito's draft opinion last week.

Apparently, this is what a particular branch of Satanism founded in 2013 was created for; political activism against the overturn of Roe V. Wade. As the following piece states, "The Satanic Temple began in 2013 and has launched a number of political actions and lawsuits related to the separation of church and state... Although The Satanic Temple does not believe in or worship a literal Satan, they revere Satan as described in the works of English poet John Milton and the Romantic movement, an intellectual movement that originated in late 18th-century Europe, as a powerful symbol of rebellion against authority. "

How the Satanic Temple is using ‘abortion rituals’ to claim religious liberty against the Texas’ ‘heartbeat bill’
Published: September 22, 2021 8.58am EDT
Author Joseph P. Laycock

Texas’s controversial anti-abortion law known as the “Heartbeat Bill” went into effect at midnight on Sept. 1, 2021. Less than 24 hours later, the U.S. Supreme Court declared it would not block the law. In response, The Satanic Temple, a nontheistic group that has been recognized by the IRS as a religion, announced that it would fight back by invoking the Religious Freedom Restoration Act, or RFRA, to demand exemption from abortion restrictions on religious grounds. RFRA laws, which came into effect in 1993, restrict the government’s ability to burden religious practices.

... In 2014, the Supreme Court ruled in Burwell v. Hobby Lobby that under RFRA, the federal government could not require the Christian company Hobby Lobby to fund insurance that provided their employees with certain forms of birth control. This decision inspired The Satanic Temple by linking the question of religious liberty with that of reproductive rights.

The Satanic Temple and RFRA

[IMG]

The Satanic Temple’s seven tenets include the belief that one’s body is subject to one’s own will alone. The Satanic Temple began in 2013 and has launched a number of political actions and lawsuits related to the separation of church and state. Texas is home to four congregations of The Satanic Temple, more than any other state. Although The Satanic Temple does not believe in or worship a literal Satan, they revere Satan as described in the works of English poet John Milton and the Romantic movement, an intellectual movement that originated in late 18th-century Europe, as a powerful symbol of rebellion against authority...

In 2015, The Satanic Temple began a series of lawsuits against the state of Missouri, where women seeking abortions must view sonograms and then review a booklet stating, “The life of each human being begins at conception. Abortion will terminate the life of a separate, unique, living human being.” After this, the women must spend 72 hours considering their decision before finally receiving an abortion.

The Satanic Temple argued that this practice was an unconstitutional effort by the state to impose its religious views onto vulnerable women. Furthermore, it claimed that under Missouri’s RFRA law, Satanic women could not be forced to comply with these procedures. Instead of answering whether RFRA protected members of The Satanic Temple from abortion restrictions, the court dismissed these cases on procedural grounds.

The Missouri Supreme Court ruled that since the plaintiff, a woman known as “Mary Doe,” was no longer pregnant by the time her case wound its way through the courts, she no longer needed an abortion and therefore had no legal standing to sue. The Satanic Temple appealed this ruling to the U.S. Supreme Court, which declined to hear it.

To prevent similar rulings, ministers for The Satanic Temple created an “abortion ritual,” in which a woman affirms her own autonomy, obtains an abortion, and then concludes the ritual.

Since abortion is part of the ritual, The Satanic Temple argues, subjecting a woman to a waiting period is akin to the government interfering with a baptism or communion. In February 2021, The Satanic Temple filed a new lawsuit against Texas, arguing that the state was violating the religious liberty of its new plaintiff, referred to as “Ann Doe.”..

Is RFRA a “Loophole?”

The Satanic Temple’s opponents claim it is abusing RFRA and using it as a “loophole” to circumvent the law. However, Lucien Greaves, a co-founder of The Satanic Temple, counters that RFRA was always intended to protect religious minorities from the government. If anyone is abusing it, he claims, it is companies like Hobby Lobby that invoked it to restrict the choices of their employees.

Critics of RFRA, such as legal scholar Marci Hamilton, warn that religious exemptions can turn the law into “Swiss cheese.” In other words, there could be so many religious loopholes that laws become meaningless. Whether or not this is a serious concern, it is certainly true that RFRA must not benefit only the Christian majority.

This is why constitutional law professor Jay Wexler has encouraged the work of groups like The Satanic Temple, stating, “Only by insisting on exercising these rights can Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, atheists and everybody else ensure that the Court’s new religious jurisprudence does not result in a public space occupied exclusively by Christian messages and symbols. At stake is nothing less than our national public life.”
How the Satanic Temple is using 'abortion rituals' to claim religious liberty against the Texas' 'heartbeat bill'

Back