Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Classic Cars

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
What kind of older car would you like to have ? I know someone with a 1972 ? Ford Mustang , 390ci and 4-speed stick for sale @7k , how does that sound 🏎️ ?
I've never heard of a 390 in a 72 Mustang, so either it is one rare car or has been messed with.
If it starts, moves, stops, and has all its glass, it is a 3000 dollar car.
Paint, interior, wheels, and tires will add to the value.
So will a good stereo.
So will the fact it has never been wrecked.

7k is out side my personal budget though.

My first car was a hi-po '67 fastback Mustang.
I got pulled over 23 times in three years in that car.
No tickets though.
LOL, they just wanted to look at it !

I've never heard of a 390 in a 72 Mustang, so either it is one rare car or has been messed with.
If it starts, moves, stops, and has all its glass, it is a 3000 dollar car.
Paint, interior, wheels, and tires will add to the value.
So will a good stereo.
So will the fact it has never been wrecked.

7k is out side my personal budget though.

My first car was a hi-po '67 fastback Mustang.
I got pulled over 23 times in three years in that car.
No tickets though.
LOL, they just wanted to look at it !
What I can remember the owner saying about the 72 mustang was that it was a 4-speed original but the motor had been changed . He had restored the car with his son helping for the son to drive but his son decided on another mode of transport . The car has been sitting outside now for maybe @ 8 years :sad .

Wow nice Mustang you had ! I have owned a 4 -speed mustang before but it was a 1980 with the 2.3 4 cylinder , no speeding problems :lol .

I think it used to be a thing, pizza cutters on the front and sky high at the back. Im talking wheels. Skinny on the front and fat on the back.
I got it !
That was the style back when the rear ends were jacked up and you could run with headers and header-pack mufflers.
Oh how I miss those days.
Now the "hot" cars have 4 cyl. engines and those stupid exhaust tips that make the cars sound horrible.
Ugh.

Oh, and stay off my lawn !
(getting old, I guess)

Back