Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Components

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Components, together they make things work as they are intended to work. But start removing them and them and functionality ceases.

Like my cell phone for instance, it's a "pan"tech of some sort. I am not sure exactly what the official name of it is, it's just a "pan" tech to me. I took it apart a few days ago and believe you me, I have noticed a difference. That thing does not work at all anymore unless i need it to. And after that I am always careful to disassemble it immediately.

I talked with a fellow who said that he used to build cell phone towers, that is until he hurt himself in a motorcycle accident. After that he wasn't able to build them anymore. So his company placed him in management, and he told me that it is amazing what can be done with these towers. I didn't ask for specifics and he did not offer any. But I got the idea that they can be used for more than phone calls and text messages.

I've heard tell that there are towers hidden in signs and church steeples. I did ask him about that and he confirmed that as a fact.

When I was a kid I use to love to tear certain toys apart to see how they functioned, but usually could never put those components back together properly which disabled the whole toy. The Father, Son and Holy Spirit are three different components, but of the same Spirit being used in various ways to make up the whole of our Salvation. We can pick it all apart and analyze every piece, but we can never destroy any piece of this component as the pieces will always fit properly no matter how we try to tear it apart as these components can never be destroyed. Gods tower of wisdom and knowledge are never hidden as we see his signs and wonders that are visible for all to see, amen.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back