Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

CONSERATIVE CHRISTIANS ARE WARRIORS FOR GOD & LIBERAL CHRISTIANS ARE FOR THEMSELVES..

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Now in case you have not seen my other posts, I generally use wording that might aggravate some people but it is meant to stop you from reading the Bible only. As I have mentioned in the past, I am NOT an expert on the Bible, but since anybody can interpret the Bible just about anyway they want?

GOD HAS SPOKEN TO ME, what does this mean, for the last couple of years I have been trying to convince professional people that I discovered a new way to treat human beings with mental illness and mental disorders and diseases or sickness etc. but to no avail. GOD must have picked me because as far as I determinded nobody had ever done what I had done in the history of the world. That being said why have I failed to get this message out into the world and helped millions of human beings.

This is why I made the title to this post -CONSERATIVE CHRISTIANS ARE WARRIORS FOR GOD & LIBERAL CHRISTIANS ARE FOR THEMSELVES- if all professionals are liberal because of the education system and all the modern communication devices and modern media etc.. Then modern liberals seem to be only for themselves maybe this is why nobody can understand what GOD is trying to give us. The answer to the riddle of, why does GOD allow pain and suffering and evil to exist, GOD is trying to give us the answer that will get rid most pain and suffering and evil etc. We have become too Liberal and therefore can't accept GODS answer for most of our problems...

PS, try thinking outside the box, just like Moses was picked by GOD to bring revolutionary ideas to the masses...

Re: CONSERATIVE CHRISTIANS ARE WARRIORS FOR GOD & LIBERAL CHRISTIANS ARE FOR THEMSELV

I have some "liberal" beliefs, but I do agree that often highly educated professionals seem tolerant and "open" on the surface, but they speak lies and guide people towards the grave. Speaking of mental health/illness, I think its important to realize that a lot of the most "helpful" professionals guide people to misery, sin, and the grave. I'm thinking mostly of psychiatrists--those mental health pills can screw you up for life, trust me--but also of talk therapists. They tend to guide people away from the Lord and towards destruction and self-love. I've been there. Actually, I still AM there, trying to work my way out and failing, until...now. I had a bit of a breakthrough today. I wish I could say that God spoke to me, but its more like God slapped me hard and woke me up to the ill-effects of my sinful nonsense on my life and on my mind. I'm just now realizing that, for all my talk of "repentance," I haven't *been* repentant. I haven't *been* pursuing godliness, and I'm suffering now as a result. Chastisement.

I don't know if God spoke to you or not. I can't be the judge of that. I hope, if nothing else, that you'll pursue that one goal God has for all of us: living a righteous life, pursuing holiness. If He does, in fact, have a special mission for you, then pursue it with all the strength He gives you.

Re: CONSERATIVE CHRISTIANS ARE WARRIORS FOR GOD & LIBERAL CHRISTIANS ARE FOR THEMSELV

By faith we become doers of the word of God and by our faith he may choose us as friend,

Intellect, Wealth, Power, Authority are nothing but fleeting desires blown away by the wind. God uses the foolish to shame the wise.

All need to lay face to the ground before God and repent. His job is to lift us up and our job is to lay back down before him....if we do God's job and lift ourselves up then he will do surely do ours!

We may be chosen to stand for a season or a lifetime but we must always be prepared to lie before him when He chooses if our work is finished or not.

Well, if you have the answers I hope you go visit the many children hospitals around the world and end the pain and suffering.

I think both "conservatives" and "liberals" have their bad and good points. Actually, I don't think it's helpful to divide ourselves into such groups.

Conservatives hate humanity even while claiming to love God. They are a bad example for Christianity.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back