Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Conspiracy Theories

Did I hear David Wilcock? Absolutely love listening to him. I don't agree with everything he says, but he's a great orator, no doubt. At the very least, he is entertaining and gives food for thought.

So, thinkingrebel, I can summarize your previous post in a nutshell. It's what I call the Genesis 6 incident, and the resulting Nephilim. I truly believe this is where all these Babylonish doctrines come from when people once revered them as "gods" and this leads up to the NWO. It resulted in most religious and occultic phenomenon as UFO's, NWO (which affects us at the personal level as I mentioned the examples about the medical world and Microsoft), also ghosts, poltergeists, strange creatures (hybrid experiment? e.g. Griffins?) etc etc. I think these are all somehow related to the "watchers" and the resulting Nephilim from their messing with the DNA as we would say today.

Totally, nail hit on the head there sir. Its the most logical conclusion to be drawn. Either that or UFOs are from real, evolved, alien civilizations..if thats the case then why not invade? They obviously have the technology!

There is a real sense that they want worship. Almost immediately after the 47 sighting by Kenneth Arnold, UFO cults started to arise, usually based upon Buddhist/Hindu philosophies. Throughout the 50s and 60s we had a real glut of these organizations channelling entities, all those we could say were authentic tell of a new age, a paradigm shift!

These people are either talking to people light years away via telepathy, or beings that are here. Demons if you will.

Only the technologically ignorant could perpetuate this nonsense. (Not referring to you, Fed. That is, not if you knock it off.)

So you are calling me ignorant if I don't shut up even though I have openly regarded it as fiction?

Folks, I created this for entertainment. I knew I was walking a fine line starting this thread and wanted to make it clear to both sides (CT and Not) not to get emotionally involved in this discussion. CT's are entertaining to me like cars, farm living (sorry handy), martial arts are to you.

Objectively speaking Christians are CT. Things like the flood, Satan's deception, creationism, end of times, exodus and so on are exactly one CT after another to a non-believer. I believe. My understanding grows as I learn more, but I believe.

So in short: CT, don't speak it as truth without proof (correlation is not causation). Non-CT, it might have helped western europe to consider the idea the world was round.

So you are calling me ignorant if I don't shut up even though I have openly regarded it as fiction?
If you stand your ground that you think CT's are FICTION, then fine.

But the world is full, very much so, of people who fall for this stuff.
I am pleased that you have not. :)

(correlation is not causation).....

I agree, but doctors et al seem to think so when our cholesterol is too high and then say it causes heart attacks. :lol Oh! Here I go again. Everyone better chase me out to the medical thread.....:chair:toofunny They left me out of my cage again. :biglol Well, at least this post brings the desired humor the thread was intended for. :D

I have only seen 2 xfiles movies. The newest one wasn't so hot, but the one with bees and antarctica rocked my world! The first recent sherlock holmes move also didn't do much for me, but oh my how I loved the second one!

One of the scariest CT's I have heard are the thousands of plastic coffins being stored in Georgia near the CDC. Where are my vitamins.....

One of the scariest CT's I have heard are the thousands of plastic coffins being stored in Georgia near the CDC. Where are my vitamins.....

they are all over the US and are real. They're known as FEMA camps.

If you want a mainstream article then here you go.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,513024,00.html

this is supposed to be a debunking but accidentally admits they exist. saying "they could be used for" [concentration camps].

You can mock these things, maybe you dont have the constitution for it. It doesnt negate the reality of the situation.

Eh, its Glenn Beck... I don't really trust him. He compares too many people to Nazi's. He seems like a sensationalist to me. I didn't see anything where he accidentally admits anything. I also didn't see anything about the plastic coffins. They could just be millitary grade flower pots :pray . There isn't enough evidence other than video.

If we have a tsunami or similar disaster as happened in Japan, we'll need those emergency supplies. THAT is why they are there, nothing nefarious about it.

(Not that I trust my government in everything... or ANYTHING. I see the gov't as incompetent, but not evil. I do see some PEOPLE in gov't as evil, but not the gov't as a whole.)

Agreed. Most people want to do good. It is a fraction who ruin it for us, but that is in every category. I was the one that ruined monopoly in my family. I had a knack for stealing $500 from the bank!

A clear plastic knife with double stick tape sticking out of my sock... we played on the floor mostly.

Back