Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Conspiracy Theories

there is different of the gold respotory at ft.knox and the army base at fort knox.that said why is bullion blvd a closed gate to the public and cant be used to enter ft.knox if its of no national interest?

i have been there to see this myself.

From what the particular episode said, Ft Knox now holds a variety of rare and valuable items .... also, that some members of Congress/Senate who have requested permission to visit there have been denied. But who really knows? I mean, it wasn't as tho Geraldo was going to spend 6 hours filming a great unsolved mystery there ;)

I've been to Ft Knox as well .... but it was back in the dark ages when you could actually drive around it (not the base per se) .... made me think of the Bond movie "Goldfinger", except without the black cars (I was on a Harley) :yes

that had to be a long time ago as knox hasnt change that much when i was there in 2009 and 1991, the old area where stripes was filmed is gone.

No worries, Jason, about the one-off about my elderly age .... all I can say is that the Harley still had to have leaded gas to run at the time I was in that area of Kentucky
:wave

"Stripes" was a fun movie ... some good actors in it

I am a well-rounded conspiracy theorist. Besides the global conspiracies that affect nations (such as Illuminati and UFO stuff) I also get down to the personal level.

My favorite attacks are against Big Pharma and medical world against useless (but money-making) drugs such as high BP meds, cholesterol meds, diabetes meds, etc which in most part are not needed but my theory is that they don't want to cure anyone, but keep them on meds the rest of their lives to "manage" their (non-existent)"illness" which most people have to be talked into they have. This is why a normal BP value of 120/80 is now considered "pre- hypertension", A normal blood sugar of 110 is "pre-diabetes" and a normal cholesterol of 250 is now "high". Most people don't make these criteria and therefore are told they "need" drugs. Even Christians are duped ---- forget about the bible that said "the Lord has healed thee".

And along this line I love Microsoft conspiracies. They are (I really believe it) spying on you. This is why their OS gets viruses and the others don't. The same software mechanism they need to peek at your computer is used by the virus writer to wreck havoc. Even the US military got a virus in their drone killer planes and they talked about going over to Linux (like I now have) so that viruses can't be gotten. But what to people do? They keep on getting Microsoft. :rolleyes:

These two examples infuriate most people as they try to point out my "errors" and paranoia. That's because they take their cholesterol pills along with running their Microsoft (and getting their identity stolen) and don't want to admit they were totally bamboozled into believing some sort of twisted "truth" as a sheeple so it pains them when the likes of me points this out with sarcasm.

Hey, I'll forgive someone if they were duped, but then they should have the courage to admit they are wrong and change instead of taking it out on a truthful messenger. But if they continue on, then they are in effect becoming as bad as the conspirators.

Ah Microsoft... I heard that Mr. Gates is a huge contributer to Pharma. Medicine is too easy of CT. Do you have any better ones than that? Come on, something like hollow earth or why we stopped going to the moon? (please don't say we never went, anyone on the street has heard that one)

Ah Microsoft... I heard that Mr. Gates is a huge contributer to Pharma. Medicine is too easy of CT. Do you have any better ones than that? Come on, something like hollow earth or why we stopped going to the moon? (please don't say we never went, anyone on the street has heard that one)

I'll say something about the moon landing. I have no opinion on that. However, for the CT's out there that want to prove it false, I wish they use something other than the astronaut's and rock shadow direction to prove there's two sources of light (like a studio). Being into gnomonics I can assuredly tell everyone that yes, it is possible to have shadows pointing "different directions" from the same source of light depending on the shape of the shadow casting object.

If one wants to prove we did not go to the moon, that's fine by me. Seriously. But then use better evidence than this to prove their point lest one looks foolish.

As for the other down-to-earth conspiracy theories, I usually self-proclaim something as a conspiracy based on what I can verify by my own experience. For example medical --- everything in my life they say will improve it (or make it worse) I noticed basically the opposite happens. Once or twice may be a coincidence. Several times, there may be something to it. But many times I start to believe what they are saying is not true. But then they continue to throw out "statistics" to try to convince me what I am seeing is not true. Or again, what I experience is just a statistical fluke. Pray tell, how many "flukes" does it take to become statistically impossible in and of itself? Bottom line, I get so tired of being told that what I see is not really what I see. Can we all say "illusion"?

Fedusenko

Haven’t seen Fringe. But I found x-files with its ongoing conspiracy theory line very entertaining. For the first three or four seasons. Then after that it seems as if they were just trying to keep the show going another year, by getting too outlandish. Lasted nine seasons as I remember and there were a couple of movies. One of my favorite episodes has nothing to do with the conspiracy line. It’s called How the Ghosts stole Christmas. It was in the 6th season. It starred Ed Asner and Lily Tomlin as the Ghosts. A kind of love story with a twist. Very well acted by all and an exceptionally innovative story line.

I find a lot of conspiracy theories entertaining. Top of the list for me would I suppose be related to UFO’s. Theories about UFO’s, conspiracy or otherwise, have been very popular for decades. But there are so many conspiracy theories to choose from. YouTube is full of them. The moon landing hoax. New World Order conspiracy theory. Conspiracy theories about the economic system of the US and the world. How about the history hoax that claims real history is only a thousand years old and Jesus Christ lived in the 11th century? There’s even at least one rewritten history of the US as it actually took place, that I’ve run across. Go on YouTube and check out a post called “The World’s Greatest Conspiracy Theoriesâ€. It gives ten and counts down to number one based on the number of internet sites devoted to it. Which in their mind represents how popular the conspiracy is considered. It’s a rather even presentation in my opinion.

And Christians aren’t free of conspiracy theories. The top one in my mind says that Satan rules everything and deceives everybody until God involves himself with the few he’s going to save. Even Christians who claim to have no interest in other conspiracy theories, believe this one as a matter of fact. And actually, one could say this conspiracy theory is the basis for all other conspiracy theories. What better conspiracy theory to explain all other conspiracies? And it could be used to explain why ideas not considered conspiracy theories by most people, but are underneath as outlandish as any conspiracy theory, are accepted without hesitation.

FC

I love them! True or not, obvious or not, I have a special place in my heart for them! They start the imagination (for better or worse) and inspire stories to write. What are some that intrigue you?

Montauk Project
Haarp Mind Control
Dentists were used to spread Aids
Tesla's Free Energy
Giants in Laos Mountains

That is all I can think of currently (I should be able to recall more). What are some fun ones?

Most are actually true, even the crazy stuff.

Here is the truth, since Genesis 6 fallen angels have been working to usurp control of humanity and create their own eternal paradise, of course God messed all that up with the flood. The tower of babel was an attempt to record as much information as was remembered that these beings had given to them, but God saw with the information they had, anything was possible, that if they built some of this technology, they could have created wormholes, possibly even travelled into the third heaven.

Anyway, God scattered humanity, and this led to the creation of "mystery religion" where people who call themselves "keepers of the secrets of the ages" have kept their bits of the puzzle to themselves. societies such as, the freemasons, order of the rose cross, knights of malta, knights templar, bilderbergers, bohemian club. Some are newer than others, but are simply conglomerates of different societes.

They all believe the theosophical teachings that Lucifer is God himself, and that with intellect and technology man can achieve eternal life.

Helena Blavatsky created the theosophical society in the late 1800s, she wrote the secret doctrine. You should do some research, you will find out she was being contacted by an "ascended master" called Khuthumi (spelling) he talked of a coming new age, of one world government, and gave a complete (false) history of mankind.
Blavatsky's books were the inspiration for Hitler and the Nazi party.

Theres also Alice Bailey who formed Lucifer publishing (Now Lucis Trust at the UN) She believed that in the coming New Age there would be no place for Christians. That we would have to travel into the next life otherwise we would hold back the rest of humanity in their evolution.

Seriously, an organization like that at the UN. Yes, UN world government. One of the shining achievements of the 20th century, gaining more power by the year. Once a laughing stock, now the seat of world government (google: we are under world government). Eventually of course, there will be an event, maybe a false (always false) rapture, maybe a UFO landing on the white house lawn, maybe UFOs over the major cities. Something to scare the public.

World government is totally and irrevocably established.

The aliens say they created us, they engineerer 2000 years ago a life form to teach the world about the power of love, about how they wanted us to live in peace and harmony. He was one of many World Teachers.

Of course they are not aliens, they are Satan's angels.
They want to deceive as many people (not to drag them to Gehenna) but because Satan believes that if enough people stand up and say no, God will back off, and let Satan rule.

There will be a war, a war like never before seen, technology will be used that will rip open dimensions, Satan will pull some angels through and capture them. The two witnesses will begin preaching, they will be passed off as the antichrist and false prophet and eventually be executed.

Anyway I am babbling.

There are conspiracies, dont pass them off as a joke, assume their reality, ask who would profit, where it will lead humanity.

Think of alien abduction, research it from a christian perspective, dont baulk at it, be a berean.

also i suggest purchasing beyond science fiction by Jim Wilhelmsen, its a couple of $ if you own a kindle. You can also youtube him.

Truth is stranger than fiction.

*breathes*

I don't mind conspiracy theories as fodder for water cooler chatter or a jumping off point for fiction...

I do hate it when Christians hold to their conspiracy theory even tighter than the Gospel, especially when the cause of Christ is hurt by it.

Christian: "Let me tell you, Obama was born in Kenya!!! I saw his grandma on a you tube video that PROVES it!!!!!"

Non-Christain: "Hogwash. That video has long since been debunked and Obama's Hawaian birth certificate is quite authentic."

Christian: "Oh yeah? Well then, let me tell you that the Free Masons actually control the world and it doesn't matter one whit who you vote for, they'll put who they want in the White House."

Non-Christian: "Please... My father, grandfather, great-grandfather and so on were all Masons... they are a civic minded fraternity that do a lot of good."

Christian: "Oh... well let me tell you that George Bush is a Builderberg and sacrificed children in the woods north of San Francisco."

Non-Christian: :nono2

Christian: "Don't believe that either.... Oh well, let me tell you this then... Do you know that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and that God the Father loves you so much that He sent Jesus to die so that you might live?"

Non-Christian: "Yeah....right."

The cause of Christ is never hurt by the truth. I will also point out that many nonchristians believe the same thing. Its not implicitly Christian. Look at Michael Tsarion, David Wilcock. They teach the same stuff but teach that Lucifer is God.

So how can you say a Christian who knows how the world works hurts the cause of Christ? Thats just lazy, liberal and pathetic.

Its like saying "your house is on fire? Look look!!" but they just ignore you, smile and wave, then flip you off.

They will be deceived, theres nothing you can do but warn them. This conspiracy is so intrinsic to the coming deception that every Christian should have some awareness. It is our duty to God to find out the truth so we dont sit staring at the TV in awe when whatever deception the elites and their demonic partners plan comes to fruition.

I cant believe you would actually think this hurt Christ's cause? and who would ever share the gospel in such a way?

The gospel is always seperate from this sort of thing, and we are not to be scared of these conspiracies, as that would be foolishness.

a good example of conspiracy+gospel being used effectively is the youtube channel knowwheretorun1984.

We dont need to know this stuff to mount a defence, or to know whos side we should be on, or to plot tactics and store up gold. We need to know to help as many people avoid the great deception.

Did I hear David Wilcock? Absolutely love listening to him. I don't agree with everything he says, but he's a great orator, no doubt. At the very least, he is entertaining and gives food for thought.

So, thinkingrebel, I can summarize your previous post in a nutshell. It's what I call the Genesis 6 incident, and the resulting Nephilim. I truly believe this is where all these Babylonish doctrines come from when people once revered them as "gods" and this leads up to the NWO. It resulted in most religious and occultic phenomenon as UFO's, NWO (which affects us at the personal level as I mentioned the examples about the medical world and Microsoft), also ghosts, poltergeists, strange creatures (hybrid experiment? e.g. Griffins?) etc etc. I think these are all somehow related to the "watchers" and the resulting Nephilim from their messing with the DNA as we would say today.

I'm really not liking the turn this thread has taken. I'm thinking this has turned into a thread aiming at circumventing my announcement stating to refrain from starting new conspiracy theory threads.

You all know my distaste for them. :grumpy

This site is not here for the purpose of spreading people's theories and paranoias. We are here to spread the Good News, not the bad news. Spending as much time as some of you do worrying about how the Adversary is out to get you, robs time you could be spending in communion with the Lord.

... and SO what if anybody is spying on you! If you are doing nothing wrong, what's the worry? Use common sense when engaging in e-commerce and don't be so foolish as to put your entire life on sites like Facebook.

<off my soapbox now>

Vic said:
This site is not here for the purpose of spreading people's theories and paranoias. We are here to spread the Good News, not the bad news. Spending as much time as some of you do worrying about how the Adversary is out to get you, robs time you could be spending in communion with the Lord.

:amen

Haarp Mind Control: Of course, but there are other theories that state its purpose is for global weather control, causing earthquakes, and so on. The concept behind the mind control is to influence moods by sending out alpha, beta, and theda waves that we somehow pick up subconsciously and react accordingly. One really neat application for Haarp that is confirmed (i would have to find my source again, though) is that they can use it to image the earth to incredible depths.

Ok, so this thread goes on... :nono2

Let me take a shot at just this one, since it is (for me) the easiest to blow away.

HAARP is simply a high powered HF transmitter coupled to a huge directional array. That is, it's a radio transmitter. PERIOD. The facility is open to ANY school's physics department as a teaching aid.

Now, just tell me - how does high frequency RF control our minds?

And how do you image the earth to great depths with HF RF?

Only the technologically ignorant could perpetuate this nonsense. (Not referring to you, Fed. That is, not if you knock it off.)

You fools! They monitor these sites, so now they know that you know.:scared
oh but if they kill me, that will play their hand so that means i must be onto something.get a clue its the pages like facebook and busineess like apple and etc that do the spying.

Back