Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Conversion, is a Daily Experience

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Solo said:
The Seventh-Day Adventists preach a gospel other than Jesus Christ's. They teach salvation by keeping the law of Moses.
Where in the world did you hear that ?
NO SDA I ever heard of teaches that !!!

From what you say there....you know nothing about SDA's !!!

Since they teach keeping the law of Moses, they will be expected to keep it perfectly in order to atone for their own sins. All those that believe that Jesus paid the penalty for their sins have crucified themselves with Jesus Christ and abide with Him in heaven awaiting his return to change their corrupt, mortal bodies.
You're getting worse by the minute !

Before you statrt accusing anyone, you really should bone up on the facts.....REALLY !!

Jay T said:
Solo said:
The Seventh-Day Adventists preach a gospel other than Jesus Christ's. They teach salvation by keeping the law of Moses.
Where in the world did you hear that ?
NO SDA I ever heard of teaches that !!!

From what you say there....you know nothing about SDA's !!!
I heard it from you. You continually harp about keeping the fourth commandment of keeping the sabbath day holy. The fourth commandment is in the law of Moses. Also your favorite Scripture is Ezekiel 20:20 which is the LORD God telling the Israelites to keep the law of Moses.

Jay T said:
Solo said:
Since they teach keeping the law of Moses, they will be expected to keep it perfectly in order to atone for their own sins. All those that believe that Jesus paid the penalty for their sins have crucified themselves with Jesus Christ and abide with Him in heaven awaiting his return to change their corrupt, mortal bodies.
You're getting worse by the minute !

Before you statrt accusing anyone, you really should bone up on the facts.....REALLY !!
No, I am staying the same. I am exposing the lies of the Seventh-day Adventists of whom you do not even associate with anylonger as you have stated a fear of the US government gathering up all SDAs.

You my friend are telling more lies. You better just quit while you are still heaven bound. You sin, and do not even know it.

Solo said:
No, I am staying the same. I am exposing the lies of the Seventh-day Adventists of whom you do not even associate with anylonger as you have stated a fear of the US government gathering up all SDAs.
Only the true SDA's.....as the vast majority will apostasize during the Great Tribulation.
I can't guarantee I won't be among them, as I don't even begin to realize the pressures, yet to come.
You my friend are telling more lies. You better just quit while you are still heaven bound. You sin, and do not even know it.
Attacking God's people, is not sin ?

Back