Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Coping with alcoholic

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Would be nice if I ran into a wealthy loving women to help me out. I once was close to being with such a lady.

This pandemic has hit many of us hard as my husband lost his job, but yet we trusted in the Lord to provide for our needs and ended up moving out of state and he found a better job, but less pay. We live from paycheck to paycheck and live by a strict budget to not go above our means. Not sure if you are working or not and if not you have to trust God, not wealth, as God will always supply our needs and will open the door of employment, but it's up to us to walk through that door.

God bless and praying for you.

This pandemic is making me go poor. Also I'm dealing with a moody heavy drinker brother
sojo00
Talk to the Lord , tell Him everything and ask Him to help you. He cares! Use all your faith and hang on there.
Bless you for caring about your brother in such difficult circumstances.
I'm praying for both of you.
Forget about the wealthy woman she would probably give you many more problems. Search for one that loves God,.
God Bless

This pandemic is making me go poor. Also I'm dealing with a moody heavy drinker brother

Stop buying alcohol.
If he wants to drink let him work and buy his own.

Do ensure that you hide your cheque book, credit cards and savings.

Best to move out if he won't seek help.

Back