Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

[__ Prayer __] Dad šŸ‘Ø again please šŸ™

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Heā€™s got surgery for his kidney cancer coming up. Good prognosis. Go treatment available in our area these days. And yetā€¦
Itā€™s cancer! Surgery! Ugh šŸ˜‘ Iā€™m somehow floating through it because of a mix of faith their relatively upbeat attitude about it andā€¦

Honestly? Itā€™s not my body. So I ask that yā€™all pray šŸ™ for my dad šŸ‘Ø and his overall health and healing.

Thank you šŸ˜Š

Dear Lord please let CE father be healed of cancer. I pray that it is not spread to other parts of the body and can be totally removed. Let him be free from this disease. Let him be healthy and happy, totally cancer free and have a long happy life with his family. In Jesus mighty name, Amen.

Heā€™s got surgery for his kidney cancer coming up. Good prognosis. Go treatment available in our area these days. And yetā€¦
Itā€™s cancer! Surgery! Ugh šŸ˜‘ Iā€™m somehow floating through it because of a mix of faith their relatively upbeat attitude about it andā€¦

Honestly? Itā€™s not my body. So I ask that yā€™all pray šŸ™ for my dad šŸ‘Ø and his overall health and healing.

Thank you šŸ˜Š
CE
Praying for you and your whole family at this time.
May all go well and may your father be in God's precious hands.
šŸ™

Dear God, our Heavenly Father,
We come before You today with a heavy heart, lifting up this man's father who is facing kidney cancer and surgery. We ask for Your healing touch upon him, that You would guide the hands of the doctors and nurses who will be caring for him. We pray for wisdom for the medical team and for strength and courage for his father as he undergoes treatment.
Despite the difficult circumstances, we thank You for the good prognosis and the availability of advanced treatment options. We ask that You would provide peace and comfort to this family during this trying time, and that they would feel Your presence and love surrounding them.
In the name of Your Son, Jesus Christ, we pray,
Amen.

Please know that your father and family are in our thoughts and prayers. May God's grace and mercy be upon you all during this journey. šŸ™

Thank you all.

Heā€™s in good spirits. Surgery is scheduled for next week. Ugh šŸ˜‘

Iā€™m thankful šŸ„¹ that a series of doctors visits and scans following a back injury led to the discovery of the kidney cancer. Maybe this sounds weird orā€¦I dunno šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļøā€¦

But I see Godā€™s handiwork. Providence. If he hadnā€™t injured his back and if his doctors hadnā€™t been so thorough his cancer would have remained undetected for longer. Eek šŸ˜±

Thanks again.

Surgery is today. Eek šŸ˜„ could possibly be happening right now actually.
He seemed to be in good spirits yesterday. I gifted him for Fatherā€™s Day early because of his situation, and he seemed happy šŸ˜ƒ with the gesture.

Theyā€™re both wonderful people and theyā€™re both handling this rather well. Their ability to weather this storm ā˜”ļø is helping me deal with it too.

Please keep us up in prayer šŸ™

Thank you šŸ˜Š

Mama visited him. She said heā€™s doing better than they expected but is understandably in pain. Heā€™s hoping to be discharged tomorrow.
Emo side note: I wanted to visit him but he declined. Mama explained that he was comfortable with her there not so much offspring. I think šŸ¤” I get itā€¦

Heā€™s been discharged. The doctors ran tests. I hope šŸ¤ž that mama will tell me if anything major is happening.

I spoke to him briefly. He seemed tired. Hospital stayā€¦not fun. Iā€™m glad heā€™s going home today.

Hi šŸ‘‹
Dadā€™s back at their place. Right now the doctors are saying that the surgery is pretty much the end of treatmentā€¦no need for chemo radiation etc. Iā€™m thankful šŸ™ but also cautiously optimistic. Theyā€™ll be keeping close tabs on him soā€¦we shall see basically.

I praise The Lord for His love and mercy. Somehow dad had that tumor with no major problems. If he hadnā€™t had an injury and scans etcā€¦

The situation could have gotten worse. A lot worse.

Thank you all for your prayers.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back