Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Daily Universalist Verses

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Had a Zoom meeting with my Dr. boss today, Aug 8 2023, where we spoke of financial fate.

Proverbs 13:7 NASB There is one who pretends to be rich, but has nothing; Another pretends to be poor, but has great wealth

Many shopping at malls buy expensive Gucci or Supreme clothing with credit card debt. Keeping up with the Jones’. They want to impress their social networks, to brag. Many fail to pay off their loans and reach bankruptcy, they default, damaging their credit rating, blacklisting them from work. This is dangerous.

My Dr. boss from work can have a larger monthly mortgage payment for a bigger house in square feet. He told me he worries that, if they live such a rich lifestyle, what is there for his daughter to strive for? So, he purposely lives more frugally to save money. This is wise.

Society is the quadratic expression of a parabola, like y = x2 - 2x + 3. Left = Poverty. Right = Riches. The vertex is most optimal.

Proverbs 30:8 NASB Give me neither poverty nor riches;

This verse is modelled as a ball sitting atop this hill. It has the highest possible energy potential, since it may either roll left to poverty or right to riches with kinetic energy. It falls, not like a linear slope, but as an exponential function due to the acceleration of gravity. At the bottom of either side, this potential is lost.

No matter where this ball of a human sinner moves to, they shall surely die. Due to the laws of thermodynamics, our sinful universe is trapped in a closed system, having more energy become unavailable out of entropy due to sin, yet did not God create energy, as He created the rich and poor?

1 Samuel 2:7 NASB The LORD makes poor and rich; He brings low, He also exalts.

It is impossible for any human sinner to defy what the LORD has already planned out through the laws of physics. How can a rolling ball stop itself from falling on its own? How can any sinner stop themselves from being convinced to believe in Jesus Christ to be saved? Truly, all descendants of Adam shall fall and shall believe and shall be saved.

Money is available energy. Those with the sin of covetousness, through greediness, the love of money, 1 Timothy 6:10, who hoard wealth, their stability is a clog in the world’s sewage system. Money, like manure, is most useful when spread around. Blood must flow through the body; the excessively rich are a blood clot in a vein. Woe to them, as they have stolen their employees’ wages, their potential. It’s delusional to try to get infinite growth within a finite system.

There’s also the Greek myth of hell ruled by the false underworld god “Hades”. Some people I spoke to tried to falsely claim that Christianity was “mythological” because it also used the word “Hades”, specifically, ᾍδης, ου, ὁ Strong’s Greek 86.

My rebuttal is that the Biblical Hades meaning “realm of the dead” originates from Sheol in Hebrew Psalm 16:10, which preceded literally all of Greek culture! Both simply mean “realm of the dead”, the Greeks merely attached one of their many mythological gods to the concept, like the Hellenistic false god Aion ( Greek: Αἰών), the term related to ages, originally referenced in Hebrew as עוֹלָם Strong’s Hebrew 5769 olam, both do not mean “forever”. Easy way to prove this is with:

```Psalm 106:48 NASB “Blessed be the LORD, the God of Israel, From everlasting to everlasting. And all the people shall say, “Amen.” Praise the LORD!” ```

The olam inflection הָ֤עוֹלָ֨ם ׀ (hā·‘ō·w·lām) is used here twice for each “everlasting”. Forever is infinite. It’s impossible for two infinite objects to take the same space! If a person is stuck in the first “forever” it’s impossible for them to move on to this second “forever”, yet this verse clearly shows a movement from haowlam to haowlam.

But let’s try this translation I made:

```Psalm 106:48 “Blessed be the LORD, the God of Israel, From age to age. And all the people shall say, “Amen.” Praise the LORD!” ```

So like generation to generation, the LORD is still blessed. Both the older and younger generations will praise the LORD! This makes so much more sense. All the people of all the generations of the Earth shall believe in the LORD, Jesus Christ, and thus be saved. Based on this evidence, it’s more likely that the Greeks just borrowed words from the Bible and added different meanings to it… just like many modern day English Bible translators!

"stress was significantly correlated with EI and EI was significantly correlated with IQ” Relationships among Stress, Emotional Intelligence, Cognitive Intelligence, and Vytokines. Medicine (Baltimore). 2019 May;98(18):e15345. doi: 10.1097/MD.0000000000015345.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/ar....&text=The correlations between stress and EI

Romans 5:3-5 NIV

Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.

Biblical Model

Suffering -> Perseverance -> Character -> Hope

Academic Theory

Stress -> Emotional Intelligence -> Intelligence Quotient -> Hope

Suffering is used to eventually lead to belief in Jesus Christ to be saved. Therefore, as long as a person does not believe in Christ, they will continue to be stressed. This suffering, this stress, comes from sin. Revelation 21:4 tells us that there’s no more death

θάνατος (thanatos) Strong's 2288, thus all will have αθανασια (athanasia), meaning immortality (1 Corinthians 15:53, 15:54 and 1 Timothy 6:16 only) through Christ. Thus, permanent death, thanatos, cannot exist, so annilhationism is debunked.

Revelation 21:4 also tells us that there’s no more suffering πόνος (ponos) Strong's 4192: (a) labor, toil, (b) pain, anguish, distress, suffering. From the base of penes; toil, i.e. anguish. No more suffering! That means, not only is ECT proven false, but that everyone has moved past the “Suffering” stage of the Biblical Model, yes, to hope! To belief in Christ! Thus, Christian Universalism is proven true!

After my dentist appointment with my family yesterday, Aug 11 2023, my Dr. boss called and said that I will be talking on Zoom next week to his mentor from decades ago, who he calls the "Smartest Person in Academia". Idk tho, I’ve yet o meet this Dr. He is the dean of a certain university who published over 60 academic papers.

I work as a research assistant for a job related to the Canadian government. Due to the contract I signed, legally, I may be unable to disclose what the project is. What I can say is that this group is planning on coding a program that will scrape keywords from people's social media posts and categorize their account background based on certain information.

I'm just some random guy getting paid close to minimum wage, who worked at a call center before this, so idk how I got here. I have understanding of the message of the cross, so that’s good enough for me.

```1 Corinthians 1:18-19 BSB

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. For it is written: “I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate.” ```

Those who are the most intelligent of the intelligent συνετῶν (synetōn) Strong's 4908 and the wisest of the wise σοφῶν (sophōn) Strong's 4680 are spiritually useless in their smartness, no matter how smart, when it exclusively pertains to earthly matters, that which perishes 1 John 2:15-17. All shall obtain spiritual wisdom and spiritual understanding Colossians 1:9 in this matter eventually, the truth of Christian Universalism, all shall believe in Christ and be saved.

My boss called me. I type this while speaking to him on the phone. Though he knows who he claims is the “Smartest Person in Academia”, this person is very humble. We relate this to our financial research, where those who flaunt and brag about their wealth are usually poorer than those who live modestly and have a lot of savings.

```Proverbs 13:7 ISV One person pretends to be wealthy, but has nothing; another pretends to be poor, yet is rich.. ```

Strong’s 1952. וְה֣וֹן (wə·hō·wn) means wealth, but also means sufficiency. An inflection of this, riches, הוֹן (hon), is seen in

```Psalm 119:14. ISV I find joy in the path of your decrees, as if I owned all kinds of riches. ```

What are riches? We, are the treasures of God. The LORD owns all of us as His riches. And He wishes to purify us, to remove our sins, our impurities. His grace is our sufficiency. All shall be convinced to believe in Christ and thus be saved. We are all the Lord’s savings.

Two people show up, asking me the time; I answer. Today is Sept 5 2023 Monday 12:44 PM when a young child on a rainbow scooter appears behind me and asks "What are you doing?" "Spreading the good news.” I reply, describing that I'm putting a Bible verse up, reusing old staples from the wooden pole.

Thus, I bless this child through the LORD. Blessed are those who ask, for they shall receive an answer. Luke 11:9-3

While typing these words on my phone, a person wearing red horns speaks to me so we talk. They ask me how they look so I compliment their outfit. Blessed are those who do not judge merely on physical appearance, for they shall not be judged. John 7:24. Luke 6:37.

The blue pen I used to write these Christian Universalism Gospel messages today, that I returned just now, I borrowed from a person today. Thus, I share in the blessings of the LORD's soulwinning to them. Blessed are those who lend without expecting anything in return, for they shall be rewarded. Luke 6:35.

They were all strangers to me. Yet, what's stranger is thinking that any of these people, or any people, would be permanently lost. All shall be permanently saved as all shall believe in Christ.

I was putting up a UR Bible verse and suddenly a man appeared. He looked around 30 to 40 years old, so he was at least older than me. He spoke to me, but I told him I could not hear him, since I was listening to music from my earpiece. So, I stopped it.

I said something like "Way I see it, no loving God's gonna torture people forever. Everyone's gonna believe in Him". [Him being Jesus Christ]. I thought he would debate me like the Infernalists would, but he looked calm and peaceably happy. It seems like he agreed with what I said.

```Psalm 77:7 NLT Has the Lord rejected me forever? Will he never again be kind to me? ```

I told him of the Bible verses I put on the poles in line behind me. For this wooden pole, like others, I reused old staples and put one on top, another at the bottom, as he held out his hand on the vertical paper to hold it still. I thought this was good, but he then told me to place a third to keep the wind from blowing it away, so I put it around the middle.

He then told me the exact street name of the address of my physical family home without me asking. This surprised me, because I was a distance away from that street! How did he know this? Even more interestingly, he talked to me in a way where I felt like he already knew who I was. But I physically did not recognize him from my past.

There was also something about the government, perhaps a reference to my job related to the Government of Canada that I worked in. It was hard to hear everything he said.

But I do remember him telling me that I can photocopy my handwritten Bible verses for free at a location that was, coincidentally, physically close to my home. It's like he could read my mind in a sense, because I have been praying to God for help in spreading Christian Universalism. So, while talking to him, I typed out the location on the Notes app of my IPhone.

Thus, I gave my farewell, and after walking a bit, I turned around and behold, this man had vanished without a trace. Literally, I type this looking behind me, it's like he teleported away somehow. It's around 11:59 AM Thursday Sept 7 2023 Thursday.

For some particular reason, I feel blessed by this encounter. Therefore, I type it out fully 12:51 PM. Feels like tears are forming in my eyes as I think about this encounter. Therefore, I think everything's gonna be alright.

Around 11:49 AM today Sept 12 2023 an older stranger with white facial hair and a leg brace spoke with me on the bus. Despite their pain, they're still able to walk.

We converse. They tell me they don't give up and I reply saying there's a lot of people who are still alive who have already given up unfortunately. But does the LORD give up on anyone, whether living or dead?

Romans 8:39 KJB Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

If a person is literally unable to believe in Christ to be saved after death, like some Infernalists/Annihlationists may posit, then the depth of the pit of Sheol, of death, has separated us from the love of God. But as we Christian Universalists know, the love of God, God’s desire, is to have everyone be saved. He never gives up!

Around 12:23 PM, a person at the counter gave me a white binder, so for the date column I wrote "Sept 12" [2023] and for the name column "Harold Samson" while another made photocopies of my handwritten UR Bible verses. I was told from a mysterious stranger to go to this location, the one who suddenly disappeared when I turned around. These printed versions will prove useful.

Because with these UR Bible verses that I distribute, I only have so much time to write and to run around spreading them. At the same time, so do people have a limited amount of time to have faith alone in Christ to be saved. Me knowing this stuff comes down purely to luck, chance. What if I were born in a culture where Christianity is not that well known? Or what if I lived a shorter lifespan than others? Where’s the justice in that?

```Isaiah 61:8 NASB1995 For I, the LORD, love justice ```

Imagine if you went to a court room to defend yourself, but you’re poor and were given 1 minute and the other people were given 1 year and were rich enough to be able to study law.

The cruelty with eternal conscious torment comes in its unfairness, as not everyone has the same level of privilege and opportunity to be able to learn about Christianity in the first place! Regardless of the limited amount of time a person is given in life, if they aren’t saved, then what “Oops too late?” Infernalism/annilhationism posits that God can somehow run out of time. But does not Christ want us to learn about Him? Does not Christ want to teach everyone about Him?

I tend to use “Infernalism/Infernalist” to describe those who believe in Eternal Conscious Torture and “Annilhationism/Annihlationists” to describe those who believe in Eternal Destruction. But I wish there was a word to describe both those views, well better yet, essentially an umbrella term for any “Contra-Universalism/Contra-Universalist” aka “Anti-Universalism/Anti-Universalist”

I thought “Infernannihlationism/Infernannihlationist” or “Anninfernalism/Anninferalist” but, not only is that really annoying to spell, but it makes it seem like they hold both views at once even though they’re mutually exclusive.

ECT/ED sort of works, but I think more people are familiar with the “ECT” acronym then “ED”. Plus, their could be other anti-universalist views besides these two.

Since Christian Universalism is all about Universal Salvation, I though an antonym like “Restrictivist”. Like Universal Reconciliationist vs Restrictive Reconciliationist dichotomy. But that terms is already used in the whole “Inclusivist vs Exclusivist” debate.

```Acts 4:12 Anderson New Testament

And there is salvation in no other; nor, indeed, is there another name under heaven, given among men, by which we must be saved. ```

My side to that debate is that I’m a Christian Universalist Exclusivist, so I believe that a person must believe in Jesus Christ to be saved.

With the term “Christian Universalism” unfortunately people mix it up with the false view of “There are multiple ways to God without Christ”, but my friends, the truth is that Jesus is the only way to God. That’s my Christian Universalist Restrictivist view. Belief in Christ is an inherent restriction and as long as a person does not believe in Christ they will never be saved. But eventually, everyone will believe in Christ!

Thus, I say that Restricivism aka Exclusivism is inherent to truthful Christian Universalism anyways, meaning people need Christ for salvation. Hence why it’s called “Christian” Universalism, you know?

Anyways, I guess I’ll just keep calling them Christian Infernalists and Christian Annihlationists. God bless all to you all, my siblings in Christ.

jeffythedragonslayer — 05/01/2022 7:16 PM

https://discord.com/channels/491288908231868429/491343806474747905/970478830487740416

A major division between Universalists is on whether there will be torment after death before ultimate salvation. Restorationists believe there will be a time of suffering after death while Ultra-Universalists believe there is no suffering after death. Ultra-Universalists (also called Modern Universalists) believe that all will be saved with no punishment. end quote.

https://www.gotquestions.org/ultra-universalism.html

I’m against GotQuestion’s infernalism/queerphobia/etc, from the screenshot above, they used to have the term “Restorationist” but now they don’t feature it. I can’t find this captured by the Wayback Machine, but was saved on the Christian Universalists Discord server.

http://web.archive.org/web/20220401000000*/https://www.gotquestions.org/ultra-universalism.html

ism = belief

ist = ism believer

Omega: Strong’s 5589 Ὦ (Ō): finality https://biblehub.com/greek/strongs_5598.htm

Ultra = extreme religious opinion https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/ultra

Hyper Strong’s 5228 ὑπέρ (hoop-er'): over, beyond https://biblehub.com/greek/5228.htm

In my head, I synonymously associated “hyper-universalist” with “ultra-universalist” similar to what saintchalupa did on 05/01/2022 8:27 PM

Personally, I am not an Ultra-Universalist. I believe in the existence of temporary punishment after death, so you can call me a Christian Universalist Restorationist.

```Rev 20:15 WNT And if any one's name was not found recorded in the Book of Life he was thrown into the Lake of fire. ```

My view of the Lake of Fire, the τὴν λίμνην πυρός aka (tēn) (limnēn) (pyros) is it’s punishmental effects are temporary for as long as a person remains unsaved, for as long as a person has yet to believe in Christ to be saved.

Here are the terms I collected relating to the “Universalverse”

✝️ Universalism / Universalist -> U = All will be saved

μ ✝️ Ultra Universalism / Ultra Christian Universalist = UU + No Afterlife Punishment

μ ✝️ ♻️Universalism Restorationism / Universalist Restorationist = UR + Yes Afterlife Punishment

✝️Christian Universalism / Christian Universalist -> CU = All will believe in Christ and be saved

μ ✝️ Ultra Christian Universalism / Ultra Christian Universalist = UCU + No Afterlife Punishment

✝️ ♻️ Christian Universalism Restorationism / Christian Universalist Restorationist = CUR + Yes Temporary Afterlife Punishment

The Universalverse = U + UU + UR + CU + UCU + CUR

I say “temporary” because the belief in permanent afterlife punishment excludes one from being a Universalist. Permanent in effect of destruction: Annilhationism. Permanent in effect of torture: Infernalism.

[Circle with cross pre-established by CUA and CU Discord. Blue.]

[I searched “ultra” on Duckduckgo and this page showed up: https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/μ Idk, looks like the letter u I guess]

[I used “recycle” emoji since it has the “re” prefix like “restoration”

If you’re confused by these terms, get ready, because I have created an “Omegaverse: OCA, OCI”

☢️ Annilhationism / Annihlationist -> A = People will be permanently destroyed.

☢️Christian Annilhationism / Christian Annihlationist -> CA = People will be permanently destroyed by Christ.

Ω ☢️Omega Annilhationism / Omega Annihlationists -> OA = All will be permanently destroyed

Ω †☢️ Omega Christian Annilhationism / Omega Christian Annihilationist -> OCA = All will be permanently destroyed by Christ

☢️🌌 The Annilhationverse = A, CA, OA, OCA

[Nuclear emoji used in reference to nuclear annihilation.

Based off scientific Annihilation findings by Large Hadron Collider from the European Organization for Nuclear Research

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annihilation

Yellow pre-established today Sept 20 2023 in CU Discord.]

🔥 Infernalism / Infernalist -> I = People will be tormented forever.

🔥 Christian Infernalism / Christian Infernalist -> CI = People will torment forever by Christ.

Ω 🔥 Omega Infernalism / Omega Infernalist -> OI = All will be tormented forever.

Ω † 🔥 Omega Christian Infernalism / Omega Christian Infernalist -> OCI = All will be tormented forever by Christ

🔥🌌 The Infernalverse = I, CI, OI, OCI

[Fire emoji already pre-established in CU Discord. Red.]

Universe = Umbrella term for set of beliefs

Permanent Afterlife Punishment = ☢️🌌 Annihlationverse, 🔥🌌 Infernalverse

Temporary Afterlife Punishment = ✝️🌌 Universalverse

Thus, Universalists are all naturally Ω Omegas because by definition all will be saved.

Non-Omega Infernalists and Non-Omega Annihlationists we can therefore call α Alphas because by definition not all will be saved. It’s impossible for μ 🔥 Ultra-Infernalists and μ☢️ Ultra-Annihlationists to exist, when torment and destruction are included in the definition of punishment.

Just like how Infernalists/Annihlationists can be Ω Omega, so too can only Universalists be μ Ultra.

Therefore, here is the equation:

(✝️ 🌌 = ✝️ + μ ✝️ + μ ✝️ ♻️ + † ✝️ + μ ✝️ + † ✝️ ♻️) ≠ (☢️🌌 = ☢️ + †☢️ + Ω ☢️ + Ω †☢️) ≠ (🔥🌌= 🔥 + † 🔥 + Ω 🔥 + Ω † 🔥)

Hi all. Starting today, I will be posting a Bible verse on here that demonstrates Universal Reconciliation, Universalism, that God will save everyone through His Son Jesus Christ who died on the cross for all of our sins, the wages of which were death. Everyone will go to Heaven as the Lord promised us since the beginning. Christ Jesus came to save the whole world and God wishes all will come to salvations, so this promise will be fulfilled.

It is only through Jesus Christ that we can be saved. Only His blood covers all our sin. With Universal Salvation, everyone will come to believe in faith alone that Jesus is their savior. All people will have this belief. It's why Universalism is known as the Victorious Gospel! The Lord will not lose even a single sheep. Everyone will be saved!

Luke 2:10 [The Gospel is] "good tidings of great joy will be to all people."
God brings joy to all people. Universalism is the ultimate good news. Everyone will go to Heaven! All people will serve under the Lord's protection with happiness, peace and good tidings.

John 1:13 Believers in Christ are "born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God."
God saves all as He created us. He is like a blacksmith forging metal through heat, He does not waste, He will see it through that we become molded into what He desires, like a potter making clay.

Heb. 1:2 God appointed Jesus heir of all things, and through whom He made the universe."
All things will be saved. This was His plan from the very beginning, to save everyone. His original purpose for us was to be happy, like the happiness that existed at the Garden of Eden. This whole time, everything that has happened so far, it has been God waiting patiently for us to accept Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior, the free gift of salvation, so we can go to Him and do good, as was His original intention when creating us.

1 John 2:2 Jesus "is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the whole world."
Everyone receives salvation.
In regard to John 1:13 you stated "Believers in Christ". How exactly does that support Universalism?
In regard to Luke 2:10 the Angels proclaimed "
Glory to God in the highest heaven,
and on earth peace to those on whom his favor rests.

How does a resurrection of the unrighteous to everlasting condemnation support all will be saved?
Gods own decree.
But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

If someone states to you "I don't need Jesus", I can just ask God to forgive my sins" reply to them, "Its not for you to choose how to forgive sin"

A predetermined event today Sept 25 2023 around 5:50 PM. I left a YR Gospel message and ran away. But I realized I left my phone there, so I ran back and got it. Thus I type this from that phone. However, there was a person in a wheelchair who was reading my UR Gospel message. I spoke with them and they showed me a book with writing on it about how God set the foundations of the world. Thus, I bless them.

```Ephesians 1:4 NRSVue

just as he chose us in Christ before the foundation of the world to be holy and blameless before him in love. ```

If I had not forgotten my phone there, then I wouldn't have had the chance to talk with them. That is why I call it a "Predetermined Event". If we assume all events are predetermined, then under Christian Universalism, we have all been predestined to eventually believe in Jesus Christ to be permanently saved.

In the context of Christian Universalism, I believe it’s important to still be friends with those who are Infernalists and Annihlationists.

Say you were friends with someone then suddenly learned that they have a major theological difference to you. Would you still be friends with them? The answer here should be a definitive yes. Imagine only being friends with someone just because they happen to agree with the same theology as you. At that point, are you really friends with them as themselves or the concept of them?

If you are only friends with Christian Universalists purely because they believe in Christian Universalism, then do you love them as a person, or do you only love them for their knowledge? When knowledge comes to an end, meaning when all people realize Christian Universalism is true, what then did you love them for?

```1 Cor 13:8 NRSVue Love never ends. But as for prophecies, they will come to an end; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will come to an end. ```

The fact that prophecies will end means that all prophecies must be fulfilled, including the promise made by God, His desire, which is to save all people. 1 Timothy 2:4. Therefore all people will have faith alone in God, Christ, and be saved.

I type this October 7th 2023 as I get ready to do some voice acting. The Koine Greek term for voice,

a voice φωνὴ (phōnē) Strong's 5456 is used in the following verse:

```Mark 1:11 NRSVue And a voice came from the heavens, “You are my Son, the Beloved; with you I am well pleased.” ```

Will God be pleased if the majority of the world is burning in hell forever? I don’t think so. What about, if even a single person is permanently lost? Again, I don’t thinks so.

The phrase “I am well pleased.” εὐδόκησα (eudokēsa) is referred to in Strong's 2106 as “To be well-pleased, think it good, be resolved.”

Interesting… “be resolved”. Yet, if a person were cast away from God forever, even one, that would mean that the the Beloved, has failed in resolving the issue of sin. For one must have faith alone in Christ to be made permanently clean of all sin. What then, did the death, burial and resurrection of the Son of God achieve, if even a single person remains trapped in sin forever?

Therefore, because God’s plan is the removal of all sin 1 John 1:7 and because God is “well pleased” in His Son, Universal Reconciliation must be true.

I’ve been doing a lot of work on my website, such as putting together a compilation of over 100+ Bible verses that support Christian Universalism alongside my commentary. https://jesus-saves-all.com/Universal.htm

It’s funny because one of my earliest writings dates back to September 17, 2014. It was only 7 years later that the NRSVue was released. So, I’ve gone back to some of my past Bible verses and updated them to be from the NRSVue.

But when editing these articles, it makes me wonder how much time we have before there’s going to be more societal collapse. How long will people have access to the Internet due to climate change?

For me, I focus more on the experience of getting Bible verses and providing my commentary to it. Like here, it’s become a sort of daily routine to me. And even if we may not have access to online discussion forums talking about Christianity, I still think, having a place to talk about Christian Universalism, the time spent itself, makes it worth it.

```Psalm 90:12 NRSVue So teach us to count our days that we may gain a wise heart. ```I

Count the days between 2014 to 2021, 7 years, assuming each year is 365 days, that’s 2555 days counted. Back then, I didn’t write nearly as much, but I figured I would just start typing you know? So I think, if you want to do something good in the world, just start it now, you know? Even if your knowledge changes, you can always go back and edit it. I’ve gone from atheism to infernalism to annilhationism to universalism in that 7 year range and have definitely had to go back and change, even remove, parts of my site that were outdated, no longer relevant, or held beliefs that I no longer held.

Among these three options, only in Christian Universalism is there a true celebration of one’s birth. Because only under Universal Reconciliation is there a net positive for all people. As all shall have faith alone in Christ and gain permanent salvation thus.
It doesn't matter what's positive for everyone, only what's the truth.

Matthew 7 says many will say to me, Lord, Lord, but will NOT enter the Kingdom of heaven. That alone refutes your entire gushing ceremony.

Not much effort it needed to refute that doctrine. Just because you want everyone to go to heaven doesn't mean God will make it so because you want it.

What about the people who don't want to go to heaven?

It doesn't matter what's positive for everyone, only what's the truth.

Matthew 7 says many will say to me, Lord, Lord, but will NOT enter the Kingdom of heaven. That alone refutes your entire gushing ceremony.

Not much effort it needed to refute that doctrine. Just because you want everyone to go to heaven doesn't mean God will make it so because you want it.

What about the people who don't want to go to heaven?
Hi soldiers my friend,

Matthew 7

21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father in heaven.

Therefore, everyone will eventually do the will of the Father in Heaven, which is to believe in Christ to be made clean of all their sins and thus be saved.

It is God's desire to have everyone be saved therefore everyone will be saved. I think it's only natural that I should share this desire with God, to have everyone saved as well.

For those who do not want to go Heaven, is it too hard for the LORD God to convince them? For those who wish to remain in sin, will not the LORD God, who desires all sin to be removed, convince these people to believe in Him, Christ, to be made clean of all sin.

1 Timothy 2:3-6: "This is right and acceptable before God our Savior, 4 who desires everyone to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God; there is also one mediator between God and humankind, Christ Jesus, himself human, who gave himself a ransom for all—this was attested at the right time.

God bless! :biggrin

Hi soldiers my friend,

Matthew 7

21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father in heaven.

Therefore, everyone will eventually do the will of the Father in Heaven, which is to believe in Christ to be made clean of all their sins and thus be saved.

It is God's desire to have everyone be saved therefore everyone will be saved. I think it's only natural that I should share this desire with God, to have everyone saved as well.

For those who do not want to go Heaven, is it too hard for the LORD God to convince them? For those who wish to remain in sin, will not the LORD God, who desires all sin to be removed, convince these people to believe in Him, Christ, to be made clean of all sin.

1 Timothy 2:3-6: "This is right and acceptable before God our Savior, 4 who desires everyone to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God; there is also one mediator between God and humankind, Christ Jesus, himself human, who gave himself a ransom for all—this was attested at the right time.

God bless! :biggrin
Who desires everyone to be saved, but he will not force anyone to be saved. Just because it says he desires everyone to be saved doesn't mean He will force that desire on them. He gave Himself for all, but its up to us to accept that ransom.

There are many who don't want to go to heaven you know.

Who desires everyone to be saved, but he will not force anyone to be saved. Just because it says he desires everyone to be saved doesn't mean He will force that desire on them. He gave Himself for all, but its up to us to accept that ransom.

There are many who don't want to go to heaven you know.
Hi Soldiers,

Then will not God give them that desire, to go to Heaven? Does not God want them to desire goodness? I believe God must eventually do that, because otherwise, those people will continue to remain in sin.

Back