Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Daily Universalist Verses

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
There I was in spreading the Gospel of Christian Universalism in a Roblox Spray Paint server. As I was writing the verses in the chat, I noticed many white swastikas written all over the server, most likely referring to the hate symbol of Nazism. The Lord is against the Nazi’s and Hitler because the Lord is against violence. The Nazis are evil.
Psalm 11:5 The Lord tests the righteous, but his soul hates the wicked and the one who loves violence.

I noticed what looked like two people, saying words of hatred towards LGBTQ people. I am a member of www.christianuniversalist.org which is an LGBTQ+ affirming organiation. One of my close friends who I talk to is even gay, and I support them. However these two people on the server, their hatred towards LGBTQ was so intense that it distracted me from the Nazi hate symbols drawn all over the server. They kept spamming it in chat in all capital letters extremely intense hatred towards LGBTQ people, where other people in chat were telling them to be quiet. In all my time evangelizing the Universal Reconciliation of Christ on Roblox servers, I had never seen anyone so hateful and angry towards LGBTQ people as they were. Even though plop talked about spreading the Gospel, their Christianity and my Christianity were different from each other.
No surprise there, as even Putin, who is also evil, also proclaims himself as Christian. And yet he commits evil sins of the mass murder of Ukrainian civilians with the Ruzzian invasion of Ukraine. Therefore, I speak this verse in the chat.
Galatians 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
Plop also mentioned this verse below.
plop says "Isaiah 40:31 But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faith".
British_General then starts spamming in chat about sending LGBTQ people to hell in all capital letters over and over again. I am member of the Christian Universalist association, which is an LGBT+ affirming org. And the word Hell does not appear in the Bible at all. Therefore, I reply.
@british no loving God tortures people forever. The Lord will save all people and He loves all LGBTQ+ people my friends :biggrin

British and plop were talking to each other. It looks like they were confused whether I was on their side or not. Even though British and I are both Christian, I am a Christian Universalist (biblical) and they are an ECT Christian (unbiblical). This was an excellent display at the fruits of both these doctrines. And honestly, I feel sorry for them. Because for them to say so many hateful things, those words, they know that they’re hateful because people have hated them too. I don’t hate anybody to be honest. I’m a guilty sinner just like everyone else, I’m only saved by grace. All people will eventually understand that Christian Universalism is true, each in their own turn.
2 Thessalonians 3:16 Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times in every way. The Lord be with you all.
Matthew 5:9 “Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.

Even for me, I used to be an ECT believer like them, but mentally, my mind couldn’t take it. This is also a good resource on the subject.
https://christianuniversalist.org/resources/articles/fred-phelps-gay-rights-activist/
[It shows support for the LGBT community, but it uses a gay hate slur, so this part is a disclaimer to that]

But it mentions how, maybe in the grand scheme of things, the people who spread intense hate towards LGBTQ gives a good example of what not to do as a Christian. So for those who believe in ECT and those who believe in Christian Universalism, displays like these can be useful, because it shows the audience how different beliefs shape people differently. ECT, a belief focused on endless torture, unending anger, the wrath of God lasting forever, unsurprisingly, also can make its followers behave in a perpetually wrathful and angry state. Meanwhile those who are Christian Universalist, like myself I still make mistakes, personally, but I humble myself, I spread the Gospel to people with respect and kindness, because the Lord gives respect and kindness to all people.
Titus 3:2 To speak evil of no one, to avoid quarreling, to be gentle, and to show perfect courtesy toward all people.

The Lord tells us to treat people with love and kindness my friends <3
Ephesians 4:32 Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.
The word hell does not appear in the Bible at all my friends, there is only Sheol and Hades. All people will become believers in Christ and thus go to Heaven, that's the Bible truth <3
sunflowerwolf says "tysm"
No worries my friend. The Lord Christ commands us to love and be kind to others <3
I am a Christ and Universalist and I am a member of an LGBT+ affirming organization
[After I said those words, they no longer appeared in chat. I checked in the server users list and could not find it. Indeed, they had disappeared. Like a miracle of God. Perhaps those people were evil spirits in disguise? Or maybe this was a test? Who knows. But it was a huge relief for everyone on the server that they had left. Hopefully I was able to give them a positive impression of Christianity in the end to counteract that hateful negative version.]
[https://christianuniversalist.org/resources/articles/fred-phelps-gay-rights-activist/]

I speak those words because just on this day I was talking to my friend can.of.soup on Discord who is a gay teenager. They messaged me because I show support for gay people, like them. All gay people will go to Heaven my friend, as all gay people will become believers in Christ and thus gain permanent life.

They were a person who thought that Christians were just hateful people. Unfortunately, people like “British_General” gives Christianity a bad reputation. Copy and pasting spamming the same message about sending LGBTQ people to hell is just horrible. Even for any sort of person, why should we desire anybody to go into forever concious torment? Not even God wants to torture people forever and He is love. So why would we desire it? It doesn’t accomplish anything. All it does is make evangelism less effective.

Because I showed can.of.soup kindness and care, they became converted to Christianity. If I was like “British_General”, spamming in chat hatred towards LGBTQ people, then who knows, can.of.soup might still be an atheist. They grew up in an atheist household after all, so their perception of Christianity would be coming from Christians.

```Romans 10:13 For, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.” ```

The simple truth. Everyone will believe in Christ and thus everyone will be saved.

“Everyone who = Πᾶς (Pas) = Strong's 3956: All, the whole, every kind of. This same Strong’s is used in Matthew 28:18 which describes the salvation power Jesus has, which is “all authority in heaven and on the earth”

```Psalm 33:5 The LORD loves righteousness and justice; the earth is full of His loving devotion. (BSB) ```

Full = מָלְאָ֥ה (mā·lə·’āh) Strong's 4390. All people will be filled with the Holy Spirit of Righteousness by faith in the LORD Christ.

How full is full? As full as the threshing floors with wheat. וּמָלְא֥וּ (ū·mā·lə·’ū) Joel 2:24 His loving devotion is like an oil poured into a vat until it overflows.

```Ezekiel 36:26 A new heart I will give you, and a new spirit I will put within you; and I will remove from your body the heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. (NRSV) ```

Are we not all born with a heart of stone? Thus, we must all believe in Christ to gain the Holy Spirit. Therefore, all people will have their hearts of stone replaced a heart of flesh.

```Psalm 33:15 He made their hearts, so he understands everything they do. (NLT) ```

This same heart לֵ֤ב (lêḇ) Strong's 3820: also means “the will”. God knows everything we do, it was predestined. Even our will to do, was made by Him. Therefore, no matter how hard people try to resist God, they will eventually be reconciled with Him, it is guaranteed.

```Ephesians 3:20-21 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen. ```

Christ Jesus’s love will exceed ὑπερεκπερισσοῦ (hyperekperissou) Strong's 5228 any blessing we can ever imagine. Oh, how wonderful Heaven will be, with everyone there, all as believers in Christ Jesus. All generations, geneas γενεὰς Strong's 1074, aionios, from age to age, generation to generation, is granted His mercy Luke 1:50.

Matthew 17:20 He replied, “Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”

Some people are so stubborn that they are like a mountain. Years go by and they are still so evil. Yet, the Word of Christ is like a water, constantly splashed on a rock, eventually there’s erosion. Eventually, they believe in Christ to be made clean of all their sins, all will.

With God, nothing is impossible ἀδυνατήσει (adynatēsei) Strong’s 101. Luke 1:37. It also means “unable”. God is able to save all people, thus He will.

```Psalm 56:4 In God, whose word I praise, In God I trust; I shall not be afraid. What can mere man do to me?``` (LSB)

All must believe in God, the Word of God made flesh, Christ, to be saved. One may not be a Christian Universalist and still be saved by faith alone in Christ. Thus, they are merely a Christian. Still, just as all people will eventually become believers in Christ and go to Heaven, so too in Heaven shall all people realize that everyone was indeed saved.

A Christian בָשָׂ֣ר (ḇā·śār) Strong’s 1320 who is an Infernalist; who believes God tortures people forever, is unable to torture people forever. Likewise, a Christian בָשָׂ֣ר (ḇā·śār) Strong’s 1320 who is an annihilationist, who believes God destroys people forever, is unable to destroy people forever. There’s no reason to be afraid of their meaningless unbiblical threats. When these Christian Infernalists and Christian Annihlationists go to Heaven, and see everybody happy in Heaven, will they be disappointed that they were wrong?

I wouldn’t be too hard on them though. Because I used to be a Christian Infernalist, then a Christian Annihilationist too. How did I eventually become a Christian Universalist? It just randomly happened I guess lol. But that’s how I also became a Christian in the first place XD. All part of God’s plan.

```Matthew 10:29-31 Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground outside your Father’s care. And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. So don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows. ``` (NIV)

No one can permanently fall outside our Father’s care. The Lord cares for all creation, humans, sparrows, even the fallen angels. Fall, πεσεῖται peseitai Strong's 4098 here is used to describe the angel Satan having fallen πεσόντα pesonta Strong's 4098 from Heaven Luke 10:18.

All creation, no matter how evil, will be made clean by the blood of Christ, by faith in Him, and thus be reconciled with God in Heaven.

```Amos 5:4 For Yahweh says to the house of Israel: “Seek me, and you will live; (WEB) ```

The YHWH God Is real. What were we created for? To live? Why would God destroy that original purpose.

Genesis 2:7. When the breath of life is breathed into a creature, they become a living creature.

Thus, we must obtain the Holy Spirit of Permanent Life, all will by faith in Christ, who’s blood blots out the consequence of death for all sins.

That is why live: וִֽחְיֽוּ׃ (wiḥ·yū) Strong's 2421: means to live and to revive. Everyone will be resurrected thus in glorified bodies.

My own biological mother threw a Bible verse I had written into the garbage. I was crying when I was talking to her today. She does not believe in Christian Universalism. My own biological father does not believe in Christian Universalism either.

At my desk, she saw me peacefully writing a Bible verse by myself. She got upset. She called me “crazy”, “weird”, “not normal” because I spread these papers in public. She is against me talking to people online about this too, like on Discord. She says she does not want to be friends with a person who writes Bible verses like I do. She commands me stop evangelizing; I will not stop.

She called it a waste of time, over and over again. She says other people have their own religious beliefs, so I should not interfere. She says this should be kept inside only church buildings.

But how will those outside these buildings hear this good news? That person she mentioned, on Discord, became converted to Christian Universalism because I talked with them. So, it’s not a waste. Those dozens of papers I wrote, well, my mother read one, so it was not a waste. And my younger sister became a Christian Universalist too.

So, I showed her this verse, which I show to you too my friends :)

```Psalm 105:1 Oh give thanks to the Lord; call upon his name; make known his deeds among the peoples! (ESV). ```

When people online insult me, it hurts. When my own mother insults me, it hurts even more.

Even still, I still love her. Please Father, forgive her.

Romans 5:19 for as through the disobedience of the one man, the many were constituted sinners: so also through the obedience of the one, shall the many be constituted righteous. (YLT).

The many πολλοί (polloi) Strong's 4183 who are sinners is the exact same Greek word as the many πολλοί (polloi) Strong's 4183: who are made righteous. Now, how many people will become believers in Christ? All who do not believe. How many will become reconciled with God? All who are not yet reconciled. In the past, we were all not believers in Christ and were not reconciled, just as we were made righteous, so too will the rest of all sinners, all humans, by faith in Christ.

```Romans 8:30 and these whom He predestined, He also called; and these whom He called, He also justified; and these whom He justified, He also glorified. ``` (NASB)

“If God predestined everyone to be saved by becoming believers in Christ, why are there still so many people who do not believe in Christ?”

The fact that there are people who are not believers in Christ means that His predestination for all creation remains true. When a farmer picks apple, not all are red right away. Those which were red first were called the “firstfruits” ἀπαρχὴ (aparchē) 1 Corinthians 15:23.

He predestined προώρισεν (proōrisen) Strong's 4309: To foreordain, predetermine, mark out beforehand.

Yes, God has predetermined the event of “Everyone As Believers in Christ” in advance. But He has also predetermined the events of “1% of the World Are Believers in Christ”, 10%, 25%, 50%, 75%. It’s like a loading screen. It does not fill up right away, yet eventually it will.

```He himself bore our sins in his body on the cross, so that, free from sins, we might live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed..``` (NRSV)

His wounds heal us. μώλωπι (mōlōpi) Strong's 3468: A bruise, stripe, left on the body by scourging. Many people are bruised… they look at life and wonder if happiness is even possible, in a world filled with so much suffering. Yet, Christ suffered for our sins, in order to free us. There is permanent freedom awaiting us all, healing ἰάθητε (iathēte) Strong's 2390, by faith alone in Him, God.

``` Matthew 5:17 Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. I have come not to abolish but to fulfill. ```

To abolish [them], καταλῦσαι (katalysai) Strong's 2647: From kata and luo; to loosen down, i.e. to demolish; The Lord desires to save all people. 1 Timothy 2:3-6. Will He abolish His own desire? No, just as He does not abolish the law. God’s plan is to save everybody from sin. Ephesians 1:10. Will He demolish His own plan? No, just as He does not demolish the prophets.

From this, we conclude that the Lord does not abolish nor demolish anyone permanently No. Therefore, all will believe in Him, Christ, for His desire and plan to be fulfilled, πληρῶσαι (plērōsai) Strong's 4137:, finish

Now my mother, a Christian, and my younger sister, a Christian Universalist, are both against me spreading the good news of Christian Universalism by handing out my handwritten Bible verses to people in public. They have been my close friends for so many years, I still love them, but even if I am completely alone, I will still have Christ.

Though my earthly father is not a Christian Universalist, he is still a Christian, like my mother, he supports my soulwinning, so I felt his support here much more than those two.

I wept so much when gently talking to my mother and sister today that I continued crying inside our house, outside, in the car ride to church, and throughout the physical church meeting while singing to worship music.

There, they showed this verse

```Matthew 6:21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. (NKJV) ```

treasure θησαυρός (thēsauros)

Strong's 2344: A store-house for precious things;

Jesus is precious. My mother and sister are precious to me. Are we not all precious to Him as well? Therefore, He will store us in His Father’s House. He will never completely lose us. All will have faith in Christ to be permanently saved thus.

My mother is actively trying to stop me from spreading the Gospel of Christ, that He will save all.

My family were preparing to go out, I was sitting peacefully waiting for them. Suddenly, my mother appeared and grabbed the Bible verses out of the right side of my shorts, she took them from me! I suddenly realized that she was about to grab the Bible verses from the left side of my shorts too, so I quickly went outside. I pray to the Lord that my mother is blessed. And I'm grateful that I at least have these I can still use. I have placed the Bible verses in my shoes, left and right, inside of my socks at the bottom of my feet to help prevent my mother from taking away my Bible verses. I will not stop spreading the Bible. As it is written.

```Romans 10:15 How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the Gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things Isaiah 52:7```

When my mother came into the car, I asked her if she could please return the Bible verses that she took from me. She asked why, so I replied saying I would spread them in public. As of sending this message to you, my friends, she has not returned those Bible verses she took from me. I will write more.

```John 10:10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I have come that they may have life, and have it in all its fullness (BSB). ```

in all its fullness. περισσὸν (perisson) Strong's 4053: From peri; superabundant or superior

How can one live a life of all fullness without their loved ones there? A superior, superabundant life without their family and friends? God desires to save the fullness of the Earth through Christ, believe in Him to be permanently saved.

The thief whose name is “Eternal Conscious Torment” comes to steal happiness and replace it with constant torture. The thief whose name is “Annihilationism” comes to permanently destroy.

```Daniel 2:22 He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what is in the darkness, and the light dwells with him. ``` (ESV)

and hidden things; וּמְסַתְּרָתָ֑א (ū·mə·sat·tə·rā·ṯā) Strong's 5642: To conceal, to demolish. The only other occurrence of סְתַר (cthar) comes from Ezra 5:12 where it says “destroyed this house”. As that which is destroyed/demolished can still be revealed, that means they are not permanently completely demolished.

Yet God is a revealer of secrets and mysteries. Daniel 2:47. As long as someone does not believe in Christ, God to them is a mystery. John 14:6. If God permanently destroys someone, then salvation is kept a secret to them. If God permanently tortures someone, then the joy of being saved is kept hidden from them.

Light dwells with the Lord Jesus, therefore this light must dwell inside all people, in order for the glory of God to be revealed to all.

My mother, sister and I were crying. Today, July 6 2023, my mother told us that for her mammogram… they found something. She’s scheduled for another appointment July 18 2023. We’re worried she may have breast cancer.

Even after telling me this bad news, she continued telling me to stop writing Bible verses. I love her… but I will not stop.

```Acts 5:29 “Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.” ``` (KJB)

I know I wanted her to stop preventing me from spreading the good news that all will become believers in Christ. But please, Father, not like this…

My mother says she feels pain in her right breast and in her right hand. The one who did her mammogram asked my mother the name of her doctor so they could send a written note. We are preparing for her possible death.

```James 4:14 ESV Yet you do not know what tomorrow will bring. What is your life? For you are a mist that appears for a little time and then vanishes. ```

We discussed who gets the share of her assets, her will, how to be buried, her cooking recipes, what sort of casket she likes, etc. If you told me I would be making these preparations a few days ago, I may not have believed you.

She warned us there are women who may want to marry my father in order to divorce him and get half our assets. As well, to take off her ring before burial so funeral staff do not commit the sin of stealing it. Exodus 20:15.

While my sister and I stayed with her, she talked about how life is short and fragile. Yet, she has continued to tell me to stop spreading the Bible. Though I love her, I will continue telling people to believe in Christ to be saved.

Yet… our lives are so short. Is that really enough time to come to such a big decision as to believe? In Numbers One:1,18,2022,24,26,28,30,32,34,36,38,40,42,45 it refers to those “twenty years old and upwards” as the age of consent, like for consensus or war.

Many don’t even live that long! Yet, are they doomed to endless torture or permanent destruction because biologically their brain has not fully developed?

In fact, when does our brain EVER fully develop?

https://www.health.harvard.edu/mind-and-mood/how-memory-and-thinking-ability-change-with-age

Harvard Medical School states that “scientists now see the brain as continuously changing and developing across the entire life span”. What if someone’s brain has not biologically changed in a way that makes the idea of becoming a believer in Christ appealing?

Today marks day 4 of the hottest day recorded on Earth. External factors like heat due to climate change also affect someone’s cognitive functions. Many are too busy living paycheck-to-paycheck, what time is there for them to even learn the basics of Christianity?

To deny post-mortem salvation is cruel, unjust and unbiblical. Psalm 16:10. Acts 2:27. All in the realm of the dead, Sheol/Hades, will eventually become believers in Christ and thus be saved.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back