Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Daily Universalist Verses

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I dedicate this entry towards thanking the Lord of Hosts.

I have been praying to the Sovereign Lord every day for the past year regarding this struggle and now I have finally overcome it today, as of December 28 2022, thanks to the Almighty Lord.

1 Thessalonians 5:18 Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

For privacy reasons and for the safety of my family, I cannot name this struggle. However, I can indeed say that it was a very great struggle. I have been struggling against it for over a year. It’s been extremely brutal and difficult.

2 Samuel 7:28 And now, O Lord God, you are God, and your words are true, and you have promised this good thing to your servant.

As I type this, I just heard one of my family members cheer out loud. They are also aware of this struggle, which has affected us all, though me the most in particular. I thank the Holy Spirit for helping keep my family safe.

Nahum 1:7 The Lord is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble; he knows those who take refuge in him.

Knowing that it’s over feels like a huge weight has come off my shoulders. While this is not the end of struggle in general, as that will persist as long as sin exists in general, it’s a huge relief for me and my family.

Psalm 145:9 The Lord is good to all, and his mercy is over all that he has made.

While this is a season of blessing, there can also be seasons of hardship. And in all seasons, I give thanks to God for saving us all. I greatly appreciate You, Jesus Christ, for being my best friend through it all :) And as well, all who read this, the blessings of love from The Son go on to all of you too, as He is all your friend too. <3

1 Thessalonians 5:18 Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

John 15:13 Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends.

And, as a reminder, Christ will save everybody in the world, a happy ending for everyone. Have faith in the Saviour of all humanity!

Luke 3:6 All flesh shall see the salvation of God

EZEKIEL 34:11-16, 30-31 For these are the words of the Lord God: Now I myself will ask after my sheep and go in search of them. As a shepherd goes in search of his sheep when his flock is dispersed all around him, so I will go in search of my sheep and rescue them, no matter where they were scattered ... I will bring them out from every nation, gather them in from other lands, and lead them home ...I will search for the lost ... They shall know that I, the Lord their God, am with them, and that they are my people Israel, says the Lord God. You are my flock, my people, the flock I feed, and I am your God. This is the very word of the Lord God. ( NEB )

When a Shepard creates 100 sheep, He will go out and look for 1, even when He already has 99 others. When God creates 100% of humanity, even if 99% of them are saved, He will still go and save the remaining 1%, no matter how sinful they are. Because Jesus Christ came to save all sinners of every caliber.

EZEKIEL 37:12 I will open your graves and bring you up from them, and restore you to the land of Israel . You shall know that I am the Lord, when I open your graves and bring you up from them, 0 my people. ( NEB )

All graves will be opened, everyone will be resurrected and be saved to eternal happiness in Heaven. The land of Israel will be restored as New Jerusalem in Heaven, the city with leaves of healing for all nations.

EZEKIEL 37:12 I will open your graves and bring you up from them, and restore you to the land of Israel . You shall know that I am the Lord, when I open your graves and bring you up from them, 0 my people. ( NEB )

All graves will be opened, everyone will be resurrected and be saved to eternal happiness in Heaven. The land of Israel will be restored as New Jerusalem in Heaven, the city with leaves of healing for all nations.

HOSEA 6:1 Come, let us return to the Lord; for he has torn us and will heal us, he has struck us and he will bind up our wounds. ( NEB )

The Lord will heal us all. Though we are wounded and harmed now, eventually we will all be healed, we will all be saved from the harm on this planet.

HOSEA 14:4, 9 I will heal their waywardness and love them freely, for my anger has turned away from them .... Who is wise? He will realize these things. Who is discerning? He will understand them. The ways of the Lord are right; the righteous walk in them. (NIV)

God’s purpose becomes realizaed in all things. What is God’s purpose? God’s purpose is righteousness. Everyone will become righteous through Jesus Christ, all sinners on Earth will be saved.

JOEL 2:28, 3:21 And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people ... Their bloodguilt which I have not pardoned, I will pardon. (NIV)

All people are pardoned, prophesized by the Old Testament, brought forth to fufillment in the New Testament through His holy Son, Jesus Christ, bringing salvation to all people.

AMOS: 9:14 I will bring back my exiled people Israel. I will plant Israel in their own land, never again to be uprooted. (NIV)

Never again to be uprooted. We will never suffer again after we are all saved by Jesus Christ. That is our guarantee given by The Lord Himself!

MICAH 7:18-20 Who is a god like thee? Thou takest away guilt, thou passes over the sin of the remnant of thy own people, thou dost not let thy anger rage for ever but delightest in love that will not change. Once more thou wilt show us tender affection and wash out our guilt, casting all our sins into the depths of the sea. ( NEB )

All of our sins being thrown away means all sinners will be forgiven through Christ Jesus. All of our guilt, aka sins, are washed away and covered. This was always the plan as God is love and God does not change, love is always the same. The same love God has for the people of Israel is also the same love God has for the people of Earth, as we are all His creation made with love.

HABAKKUK 1:5 Loom ... and watch-and be utterly amazed. For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe, even if you were told. (NIV)

If someone told you that all of the dead will be resurrected, that all suffering will cease, all illness cured and all trouble gone. All of that and more is possible through Christ Jesus. Even some Christians struggle to believe in Universal Salvation do to how utterly amazing it is. But it’s true, everything God says is true and God says that all will be saved.

HABAKKUK 2:3 The revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay. (NIV)

This revelation is that all will be saved. While not everyone knows it, everyone will at the end. It is God’s will to save all.

HABAKKUK 2:14 For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea. (NIV)

Everyone will praise the glory of the Lord as all of creation will be saved through Him.

ZEPHANIAH 2:11 The Lord will be awesome to them when he destroys all the gods of the land. The nations on every shore will worship him, every one in its own land. (NIV)

Everyone in their own land worshipping Him means that everyone on Earth, in each land that exists on this planet, will receive salvation!

ZEPHANIAH 3:8-9, 15, 17, 19-20 I have decided to assemble the nations, to gather the kingdoms and to pour out my wrath on them-all my fierce anger. The whole world will be consumed by the fire of my jealous anger. Then will I purify the lips of the peoples, that all of them may call on the name of the Lord and serve him shoulder to shoulder .... The Lord has taken away your punishment... he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love ... I will ... gather those who have been scattered ... At that time I will gather you; at that time I will bring you home.

God scattered everyone after the Tower of Babel collapsed and language was created, but through Christ, everyone will be saved, put together into one land, God’s land. All of them will be gathered in the home that is Heaven, the city of New Jerusalem, with a tree in the center with leaves for the healing of all nations!

ZECHARIAH 13:9 This third I will bring into the fire; I will refine them like silver and test them like gold.

Like a blacksmith who hammers iron until it takes a desired shape, it’s not hammered away forever, or else the end result will be nothing. God is like that blacksmith, He molds us, like a potter with clay, to what He wants out of us. Everyone will receive salvation.

MALACHI 1:11 In every place incense and pure offerings will be brought to my name.

Every place, meaning every person meaning all are saved. This name is the name of the Lord, Jesus Christ, the name above all names. They are offering these things to Him because they have been saved by faith alone.

MALACHI 3:2-3 Who can endure the day of his coming? Who can stand when he appears? For he will be like a refiner's fire or a laundress's soap. He will sit as a refiner and a purifier of silver, he will purify the Levies and refine them like gold and silver. Then the Lord will have men who will bring offerings in righteousness.

All people will be brought to righteousness, all will be saved. We are all washed from our sins by believing in Christ Jesus, like a laundress’ soap. We are all refined in the furnace of affliction, which does not burn forever and the fire is mental and temporary.

MALACHI 3:6-7, 10 "I the Lord do not change. So you, 0 descendants of Jacob, are not destroyed ... Return to me, and I will return to you," says the Lord Almighty..."Test me in this," says the Lord Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it."

God’s blessing will be so amazing that we’ll be totally filled in awe over His salvation of everyone.

Genesis 12:3 All peoples on earth will be blessed through Abraham.

All people will be saved. All descendants of not just Abraham, but of Adam, and all God’s creation.

Genesis 22:18 All nations on earth will be blessed through Abraham’s offspring.

All nations will receive God’s blessing of salvation. All descendants of Abraham, all descendants of Adam are saved by believing in Christ by faith alone. Abraham believed in God and it was counted on him as righteousness, he was seen as a friend to God.

Back