Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Daily Universalist Verses

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Let's here it?:)
Hear what, as I already explained in post #57 about Universalism as this is what the topic is about. I'm not going to explain every religion that is out there that is not of God as each one can look it up for themselves.

1 Timothy 2:3-6: "This is good, and it is pleasing in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave himself as a ransom for all, which is the testimony given at the proper time."

It is God’s desire to save all people. God does what He desires. Nothing can stop Him. Therefore, when God wants to save all people, everyone will be saved!

Philippians 3:20-21: "But our citizenship is in heaven, and from it we await a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, who will transform our lowly body to be like His glorious body, by the power that enables Him to subject all things to Himself."

The real time our life starts is not here on Earth, but rather in Heaven. All this suffering in life, it will not be remembered for all people. God created us in His own image and this pain will only be temporary. Because everyone will go to Heaven.

Hebrews 1:2: "He [God] has spoken to us by his Son, whom He appointed the heir of all things."

The Son will rule over all things, Jesus Christ. The Lord will is that everyone will be saved, thus, it will be accomplished! He will save all of us, not leaving any sheep behind.

2 Peter 3:9: "The Lord is ... not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance."
What the Sovereign Lord wishes will be done. His wishes will be accomplished. Therefore, everyone will be saved. Everyone will realize the truth, that they are sinners, and then be saved.

1 Thessalonians 5:18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
We will give thanks to God for His salvation of the whole world. In all circumstances God is good.

Psalm 2:7-8: "The Lord said to me, `You are my son; today I have begotten you. Ask of me, and I will make the nations your heritage, and the ends of the earth your possession."'

All of the nations will see the Jesus Christ is the Lord, believe in Him, and be saved!

Hebrews 2:5-9: "Now it was not to angels that God subjected the world to come, of which we are speaking. It has been testified somewhere, "What is man, that you are mindful of Him, or the son of man, that you care for Him? You made him for a little while lower than the angels; you have crowned Him with glory and honor, putting everything in subjection under His feet."

Everything God does is good. God will rule over everyone. Thus, God will save everyone, because that is His promise to us.

Genesis 12:3 In you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.

Everyone will receive God’s blessing of salvation! All families of the Earth means everyone, as everyone comes from the original family, are original descendants, of Adam and Eve.

Genesis 18:17-18 And the LORD said, Shall I hide from Abraham that thing which I do; Seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him

All the nations in the Earth will be blessed because everyone will be saved! God’s blessing and love for all of us will surely win!

Genesis 26:4 And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws. (KJV)

Everyone will receive God’s blessing of salvation! All the nations of the Earth will be blessed, thus God will give everyone the blessing of salvation.

Genesis 28:14 And thy seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and thou shalt spread abroad to the west, and to the east, and to the north, and to the south: and in thee and in thy seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed. (KJV)

Everyone will receive God’s blessing of salvation! God’s gift of salvation is given to everyone on Earth. All families of the Earth will be blessed and thus saved.

Genesis 26:4 And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws. (KJV)

Everyone will receive God’s blessing of salvation! All the nations of the Earth will be blessed, thus God will give everyone the blessing of salvation.

Genesis 28:14 And thy seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and thou shalt spread abroad to the west, and to the east, and to the north, and to the south: and in thee and in thy seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed. (KJV)

Everyone will receive God’s blessing of salvation! God’s gift of salvation is given to everyone on Earth. All families of the Earth will be blessed and thus saved.

I am amazed at how many of these verses I missed as I attempted to log them all in my years of study. I currently have 38 passages that deal with this teaching . . . and it continues to grow because of your efforts. I really appreciate it.

Thank you so much!

I am amazed at how many of these verses I missed as I attempted to log them all in my years of study. I currently have 38 passages that deal with this teaching . . . and it continues to grow because of your efforts. I really appreciate it.

Thank you so much!

No worries 2nd Timothy Group! :)

I am only showing what God has been telling us since the very beginning. As well, it truly warms my heart to see your reply and see how these verses have helped you. In a way, you also have my thanks, for spreading God's love too.

I bet there's plenty of passages that I myself have yet to record that prove Universal Salvation is true, since it's a message that appears all throughout the Bible.

In fact, I just recently discovered this a couple days ago while reading through some old messages on the Tentmaker forum: The Hebrew names of Adam's lineage from Genesis is a message from God!

Hebrew English

Adam Man

Seth Appointed

Enosh Mortal

Kenan Sorrow;

Mahalalel The Blessed God

Jared Shall come down

Enoch Teaching

Methuselah His death shall bring

Lamech The Despairing

Noah Rest, or comfort.

It's the entire Gospel in Genesis! Everybody has sinned, God died for everyone's sins. Who is The Despairing? Everyone in the world affected by sin. The Almighty Lord will give rest/comfort to everybody!

God promised since the very beginning that

Here's the link: https://tentmaker.org/forum/lounge/the-hidden-gospel-in-genesis/msg34546/#msg34546

Also, here's today's verses. These two are from the Book of Samuel.

1 Samuel 2:6 The Lord kills and He gives life, He sends down to Sheol, He can bring the dead up again.

The wages of sin is death but God will destroy death, freeing everyone so all may come to salvation through Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ has the keys to Sheol. Even when someone dies without having believed in Him with faith alone, Jesus can still go to Sheol and convince them to believe! The Grace of God will always succeed.

2 Samuel 14:14 Yet God does not take away a life; but He devises means, so that His banished ones are not expelled from Him.

Those who are banished are only banished for a moment. Eventually, they will come back to the Lord and be saved!

I bet there's plenty of passages that I myself have yet to record that prove Universal Salvation is true

Oh, I don't know! You certainly have found many, many verses that got past me, and likely because of how some translations convey certain ideas better than others.

Here are the passages that I have collected thus far (with much thanks to you!) BTW, they are in a timeline, chronological order if that helps in any way (though I doubt it.) :)

Gen 12:03
Gen 18:17-18
Gen 26:04-5
Jubil 24:11
Gen 28:14
2 Sam 14:14 (from your post today - this is unbelievable!)
Psa 145:08-10
Isa 25:06-8
Isa 53:06
Isa 54:13
John 01:29
Luke 02:10
Luke 02:30-31
Luke 03:06
John 03:17
John 05:28-29
John 06:33
John 11:51-52
John 12:32
John 12:47
Acts 03:21
1 Cor 15:22
2 Cor 05:18-19
Rom 05:18
Rom 11:30-33
Col 01:19-21
Phil 01:28
Phil 02:10-11
Phil 03:20-21
1 Tim 02:03-6
Titus 02:11
2 Pet 03:09
Heb 02:09
Heb 04:01-11
2 Pet 03:09
1 John 02:01-2
1 John 04:14
Rev 05:13

As I have come to understand the Mysterious Plan of God (as Paul refers to it via the NLT), I came to think the following: "Why wouldn't the Lord grant His Grace and Mercy to all legit humans if we are Cursed because of what Adam and Eve had done? Why should we pay the price, and possibly be sent to Hell, if the Curse has absolutely nothing to do with us?! It makes absolutely no sense! And so, this is why I began collecting such verses, but they (should) have an influence on the way we read the entire Bible.

It was sure great to hear from you!

David

likely because of how some translations convey certain ideas better than others.
That's very true. Back when I used to falsely believe in the ECT lie, I would only read the King James Version, or how I'd call it the "King James Bible" which is wrong. I realized the importance of reading other versions, and especially looking at the original Hebrew (olam) and Greek (aion) for passages, both of which mean "pertaining to an age", and then became a Christian Universalist, a believer in Universal Salvation.

You mention a lot of great verses, and it's good to see them all ordered, just to show how frequently the message appears in the Bible. It was a pleasure talking with you as well. I wish you good health and many blessings from the Sovereign Lord.

As well, here's the verses I found for today.

Job 5:17-18 Happy the man whom God rebukes! Therefore do not reject the discipline of the Almighty. For, though he wounds, he will bind up; the hands that smite will heal.

This one's from Job which I think will make a good addition to your list! While we may be suffering now in life, eventually, this suffering will end and we will be restored from our sins through Jesus Christ and receive salvation!

Psalm 10:15 Break the power of wickedness and wrong; hunt out all wickedness until thou can find no more.

You also mentioned Psalm 145, which inspired me to add this Psalm one too! God will not let wickedness spread. He will save everyone because that is good and all people will receive that good because it is His promise.

Here's some more Psalm verses too!

Psalm NKJV 16:10 You will not leave my soul in Sheol.

Even though we die, God will never abandon us. He will always come to save us through Christ’s salvation!

Psalm 13:5 I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation.

God’s love never fails! God’s love is saving everyone. Thus, everyone will receive Christ’s salvation!

Psalm NEB 17:7 Show me how marvelous thy true love can be.

God’s love will be marvelous that all people will marvel by it.

Psalm NEB 18:30 The way of God is perfect.

The perfect plan is not to save just a few people, but to save all people. That’s the perfect happy ending to life! Something only possible through God!

Psalm NEB 17:7 Show me how marvelous thy true love can be.

God’s love will be marvelous that all people will marvel by it.

Psalm NEB 18:30 The way of God is perfect.

The perfect plan is not to save just a few people, but to save all people. That’s the perfect happy ending to life! Something only possible through God!

Psalm 72:17-20 His name shall endure for ever: his name shall be continued as long as the sun: and men shall be blessed in him: all nations shall call him blessed. Blessed be the LORD God, the God of Israel, who only doeth wondrous things. And blessed be his glorious name for ever: and let the whole earth be filled with his glory; Amen, and Amen. The prayers of David the son of Jesse are ended.

All of the Earth will be praising Jesus Christ because all of them will realize how good He is by saving them despite their sins!

Psalm 86:9 All the nations you have made will come and worship before you, 0 Lord; they will bring glory to your name. (NIV)

Everyone will bring glory to God out of gratefulness for being saved despite sin. All nations that the Lord has made, which is every nation, will become worshippers, thus believers in Jesus Christ through faith alone, and therefore will be saved!

Psalm NEB 86:13 For thy true love stands high above me; thou hast rescued my soul from the depths of Sheol.

God saves all. He rescues all of our souls out of true love. He will save us all from the depths of the sin, the wages of sin, being death. Jesus Christ’s holy blood acts as a cover and saves us through faith alone.

Psalm NIV 100:5 For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues to all generations.

God saves all because the Lord is good. His love will continue forever! It never stops!

Psalm NIV 102:19-21 The Lord looked down from His sanctuary on high, from heaven He viewed the earth, to hear the groans of the prisoners and release those condemned to death.

Though we are condemned to suffer on Earth for a temporary amount of time, we will eventually be released, and be saved through Jesus Christ.

PSALM 103:8-14 The Lord is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in mercy. He will not always strive with us, nor will He keep His anger forever.

God will never be angry at us forever. He will forever be merciful and gracious to us, savinvg everyone bringing everyone to Heaven!

Revelations: 22:14-15 14 Blessed are those who wash their robes, so that they may have the right to the tree of life and that they may enter the city by the gates. 15 Outside are the dogs and sorcerers and the sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.

The blessed are those who’s robes are washed with the blood of Jesus Christ. The people who believed in Christ Jesus with faith alone and who were saved before they died.

Those who die before believing in Jesus Christ go to Sheol, the realm of the dead. That’s the outside, the people who practice falsehoods, who believed a lie instead of believing in Jesus Christ.

So, Jesus will go to them and convince them to believe in Him.

Revelation 1:18: "I [Jesus] have the keys of Death and Hades."

Hades also translated as Sheol, the realm of the dead. He will keep convincing them until everyone believes in Him. He will keep convincing them until everyone has entered the city.

Psalm 16:10 You will not leave my soul in Sheol.

Psalm 86:13 For thy true love stands high above me; thou hast rescued my soul from the depths of Sheol.

Psalm 139:8 If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in Sheol, you are there.

The Lord promises that Sheol aka Hell aka Hades will be empty!

The previous chapter, Revelations 21:27 says “But nothing unclean will ever enter it, nor anyone who does what is detestable or false, but only those who are written in the Lamb's book of life.”

This is true because every single person in existence will become clean by believing in Christ. Inside of believing in something detestable or false, they will believe in the truth, that Jesus Christ died for everyone’s sins!

Whose names will be written in the Lamb’s book of life? Everyone! As soon as someone believes in Christ with faith alone, as in saved, Jesus writes their name in this book. Christ Jesus will keep writing people’s names into this book until everyone’s names are in it!

As well, don’t forget later in Revelations 22:21 it says “The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all. Amen.”.

Christ our Saviour has grace for all people, it will be with all as everyone received salvation. This is the same grace mentioned here:

Titus 2:11 For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation for all people

And here:

Heb. 2:9 "Jesus, was made a little lower than the angels, for the suffering of death crowned with glory and honor, that He, by the grace of God, might taste death for everyone."

Christ tasted death for everyone, the wages of sin, so everyone can be alive permanently in Heaven, the New Jerusalem.

Psalm 103:22 Praise the Lord, all his works everywhere in His dominion. (NIV)

All the works that the Lord does is good! Therefore, it is good that everyone is saved so everyone will be saved through Jesus Christ.

Psalm NEB 107:43 Let the wise man lay these things to heart, and ponder the record of the Lord's enduring love.

God’s love will continue forever and never stop!

Psalm NEB 116:3-8 The cords of death bend me, Sheol [Hell] held me in its grip . so I invoked the Lord by name. "Deliver me, 0 Lord, I beseech thee..." Gracious is the Lord and righteous, our God is full of compassion ...I was brought low and he saved me ... He has rescued me from death.

God’s compassion will never cease. He will rescue everyone from death! He will save everyone from Sheol!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back