Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Daniel 11

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
This thread is reopened. Please stick to the topic, address the arguments being made, and do not engage in personal attacks. Further violations of the ToS will result in the thread being locked permanently and users receiving official warnings.

Thank you.

OK, back to the subject.
Subject-daniel 11

I see Daniel 11 as the United States involvement in the middle east during the current Israeli government's existence.
Events such as the beruit bombings, first and second US-Iraq wars and to the time of the end of the current Israel.
It won't take many more years to tell if I'm right or wrong but time will surely tell.

It brings God's wrath upon Israel, it's a big deal.
No it doesn't.
Worshiping the beast, it's image and receiving its mark is what brings God's wrath upon Israelis.
Hebrews 10:1-18

Christ's Sacrifice Once for All

10 For since the law has but a shadow of the good things to come instead of the true form of these realities, it
can never, by the same sacrifices that are continually offered every year, make perfect those who draw near. 2
Otherwise, would they not have ceased to be offered, since the worshipers, having once been cleansed, would
no longer have any consciousness of sins? 3 But in these sacrifices there is a reminder of sins every year. 4 For
it is impossible for the blood of bulls and goats to take away sins.

5 Consequently, when Christ came into the world, he said,

“Sacrifices and offerings you have not desired,

but a body have you prepared for me;

6 in burnt offerings and sin offerings

you have taken no pleasure.

7 Then I said, ‘Behold, I have come to do your will, O God,

as it is written of me in the scroll of the book.’”

8 When he said above, “You have neither desired nor taken pleasure in sacrifices and offerings and burnt offer-
ings and sin offerings” (these are offered according to the law), 9 then he added, “Behold, I have come to do
your will.” He does away with the first in order to establish the second. 10 And by that will we have been sanc-
tified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

11 And every priest stands daily at his service, offering repeatedly the same sacrifices, which can never take
away sins. 12 But when Christ had offered for all time a single sacrifice for sins, he sat down at the right hand
of God, 13 waiting from that time until his enemies should be made a footstool for his feet. 14 For by a single
offering he has perfected for all time those who are being sanctified.

15 And the Holy Spirit also bears witness to us; for after saying,

16 “This is the covenant that I will make with them

after those days, declares the Lord:

I will put my laws on their hearts,

and write them on their minds,”

17 then he adds,

“I will remember their sins and their lawless deeds no more.”

18 Where there is forgiveness of these.

Deuteronomy 28:
The Curses of Disobedience
…67In the morning you will say, ‘If only it were evening!’ and in the evening you will say, ‘If only it were morning!’—because of the dread in your hearts of the terrifying sights you will see. 68The LORD will return you to Egypt in ships by a route that I said you should never see again. There you will sell yourselves to your enemies as male and female slaves, but no one will buy you.”

Israel was captive ONE TIME in Egypt. In Deuteronomy is revealed the curse of disobedience. Moving forward we find a future prophecy which fulfills the promised curse of Deuteronomy that has not been fulfilled not even after the destruction of the second temple. For all in dispersion went to all different regions. But one prophecy stands out as a fulfillment of the Deut. curse and I revealed in my opening post. But from Isaiah which has not happened yet and was written during Israel's Babylonian captivity '

Isaiah 31
Israel will Reap the Whirlwind
…12Though I wrote for them the great things of My law, they regarded them as something strange. 13Though they offer sacrifices as gifts to Me, and though they eat the meat, the LORD does not accept them. Now He will remember their iniquity and punish their sins: They will return to Egypt. 14Israel has forgotten his Maker and built palaces; Judah has multiplied its fortified cities. But I will send fire upon their cities, and it will consume their citadels.…

Israel was never returned to Egypt AGAIN in history but now will be. WHY? because of its sins. Even their gods will be taken captive to Egypt. And it won't be the king of the North who will do it. It will be the king of the south CHINA who will support Iran and what was once the ancient Persian kingdoms. The king of the North as an occupier doesn't mean conqueror. People need to read carefully. Many times, Russia occupies as a deterrent not as conqueror. An occupying force is sometimes welcomed. Putin is very close to the head of all the chaos-Rothschilds. China will carry Israel away to captivity again by aiding Persia -Iran and supporters of Iran.
Daniel 11:
8He will take even their gods captive to Egypt, with their metal images and their precious vessels of silver and gold. For some years he will stay away from the king of the North,

Witnesses Against Israel Amos 3:5-7

…5Does a bird land in a snare where no bait has been set? Does a trap spring from the ground when it has nothing to catch? 6If a trumpet sounds in a city, will the people not tremble? If calamity comes to a city, has not the LORD caused it? 7Surely the Lord GOD does nothing without revealing His plan to His servants the prophets.…

And the TRUMP of the that Trumpet has sound. Trumps name has been all over Israel even having the Golan Heights renamed after him- Trump Heights. What? Did you think an actual trumpet would sound? Close! But his name denotes the trump of calamity which will surround his name concerning Israel. That does not mean he is the man who is making it happen. He is just a zionist tool. But God is mocking the arrogance of men and their associating father Abraham's name with the synagogue of satan and Islam! The ' Abrahamic Accords' Anathema! God's will be done!

Redemption of the Levite. Need to get only with Melchizedek, the only way to be freed from the curse.The Trap of Amos is the false call of return to Israel established by the Rothschilds. No other place on the planet has the highest concentration of Jews.God is going to clean house now. The grapes are in the wine press! 😭🙏🏼Rejoice not in the punishment coming.

Hebrews 10:1-18

Christ's Sacrifice Once for All

10 For since the law has but a shadow of the good things to come instead of the true form of these realities, it
can never, by the same sacrifices that are continually offered every year, make perfect those who draw near. 2
Otherwise, would they not have ceased to be offered, since the worshipers, having once been cleansed, would
no longer have any consciousness of sins? 3 But in these sacrifices there is a reminder of sins every year. 4 For
it is impossible for the blood of bulls and goats to take away sins.

5 Consequently, when Christ came into the world, he said,

“Sacrifices and offerings you have not desired,

but a body have you prepared for me;

6 in burnt offerings and sin offerings

you have taken no pleasure.

7 Then I said, ‘Behold, I have come to do your will, O God,

as it is written of me in the scroll of the book.’”

8 When he said above, “You have neither desired nor taken pleasure in sacrifices and offerings and burnt offer-
ings and sin offerings” (these are offered according to the law), 9 then he added, “Behold, I have come to do
your will.” He does away with the first in order to establish the second. 10 And by that will we have been sanc-
tified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

11 And every priest stands daily at his service, offering repeatedly the same sacrifices, which can never take
away sins. 12 But when Christ had offered for all time a single sacrifice for sins, he sat down at the right hand
of God, 13 waiting from that time until his enemies should be made a footstool for his feet. 14 For by a single
offering he has perfected for all time those who are being sanctified.

15 And the Holy Spirit also bears witness to us; for after saying,

16 “This is the covenant that I will make with them

after those days, declares the Lord:

I will put my laws on their hearts,

and write them on their minds,”

17 then he adds,

“I will remember their sins and their lawless deeds no more.”

18 Where there is forgiveness of these.

Deuteronomy 28:
The Curses of Disobedience
…67In the morning you will say, ‘If only it were evening!’ and in the evening you will say, ‘If only it were morning!’—because of the dread in your hearts of the terrifying sights you will see. 68The LORD will return you to Egypt in ships by a route that I said you should never see again. There you will sell yourselves to your enemies as male and female slaves, but no one will buy you.”

Israel was captive ONE TIME in Egypt. In Deuteronomy is revealed the curse of disobedience. Moving forward we find a future prophecy which fulfills the promised curse of Deuteronomy that has not been fulfilled not even after the destruction of the second temple. For all in dispersion went to all different regions. But one prophecy stands out as a fulfillment of the Deut. curse and I revealed in my opening post. But from Isaiah which has not happened yet and was written during Israel's Babylonian captivity '

Isaiah 31
Israel will Reap the Whirlwind
…12Though I wrote for them the great things of My law, they regarded them as something strange. 13Though they offer sacrifices as gifts to Me, and though they eat the meat, the LORD does not accept them. Now He will remember their iniquity and punish their sins: They will return to Egypt. 14Israel has forgotten his Maker and built palaces; Judah has multiplied its fortified cities. But I will send fire upon their cities, and it will consume their citadels.…

Israel was never returned to Egypt AGAIN in history but now will be. WHY? because of its sins. Even their gods will be taken captive to Egypt. And it won't be the king of the North who will do it. It will be the king of the south CHINA who will support Iran and what was once the ancient Persian kingdoms. The king of the North as an occupier doesn't mean conqueror. People need to read carefully. Many times, Russia occupies as a deterrent not as conqueror. An occupying force is sometimes welcomed. Putin is very close to the head of all the chaos-Rothschilds. China will carry Israel away to captivity again by aiding Persia -Iran and supporters of Iran.
Daniel 11:
8He will take even their gods captive to Egypt, with their metal images and their precious vessels of silver and gold. For some years he will stay away from the king of the North,

Witnesses Against Israel Amos 3:5-7

…5Does a bird land in a snare where no bait has been set? Does a trap spring from the ground when it has nothing to catch? 6If a trumpet sounds in a city, will the people not tremble? If calamity comes to a city, has not the LORD caused it? 7Surely the Lord GOD does nothing without revealing His plan to His servants the prophets.…

And the TRUMP of the that Trumpet has sound. Trumps name has been all over Israel even having the Golan Heights renamed after him- Trump Heights. What? Did you think an actual trumpet would sound? Close! But his name denotes the trump of calamity which will surround his name concerning Israel. That does not mean he is the man who is making it happen. He is just a zionist tool. But God is mocking the arrogance of men and their associating father Abraham's name with the synagogue of satan and Islam! The ' Abrahamic Accords' Anathema! God's will be done!
Could you bring your points to a shorter length for better responses to you as there is just to much to try and digest and respond to and most will not reply to long post, but possibly bits and pieces. Thank you.

Could you bring your points to a shorter length for better responses to you as there is just to much to try and digest and respond to and most will not reply to long post, but possibly bits and pieces. Thank you.
I hardly ever read a long post, I will start till I see a fail, then I skip the rest and move on. I very sedom respond to any.

Sounds like an administration problem. I guess Stovebolts should make posting characters even shorter. Lol! I eat up what the Stove made available is all. What I find fascinating is, I have read many of your post, some very long. Back atcha! And you are welcome :)

Sounds like an administration problem. I guess Stovebolts should make posting characters even shorter. Lol! I eat up what the Stove made available is all. What I find fascinating is, I have read many of your post, some very long. Back atcha! And you are welcome :)
Not an Administrator problem, but part of the ToS. I have kept my post to a shorter length then I did when I first came here, per the Administrators asking me to and according to ToS 2.6 found under TERMS OF SERVICE OLD ask to keep postings to a respectable length as it stands a better chance of being read and easier to reply to.

Maybe instead of copying all the verses like that of Hebrews 1:10-18 you could just state Hebrews 1:10-18 give your understanding and move on without giving so many examples at one time, but give one or two and use the other ones within different replies. You will get a better response from others doing it this way. Not to many will read and respond to long posting and skip over them.

Not an Administrator problem, but part of the ToS. I have kept my post to a shorter length then I did when I first came here, per the Administrators asking me to and according to ToS 2.6 found under TERMS OF SERVICE OLD ask to keep postings to a respectable length as it stands a better chance of being read and easier to reply to.

Maybe instead of copying all the verses like that of Hebrews 1:10-18 you could just state Hebrews 1:10-18 give your understanding and move on without giving so many examples at one time, but give one or two and use the other ones within different replies. You will get a better response from others doing it this way. Not to many will read and respond to long posting and skip over them.
Yeah well, I do what I'm told by My Heavenly Father. If you think He is long winded tell Him. Other than that, if no one wants to read the post and just wants to skim over and not see the big picture, that is their choice, no skin off my back. With how long you have been here trust me , your post collectively out do mine, numerically that is. I am just about done here so no worries, I will soon be out of your hair. The Creator having made the world in just only six days, is going to have little more than just something to say. Judas had a bad habit of trying to tell Lord His business. I am not about to do that. Here's a suggestion, read in increments if you so choose to read my post. If not, I won't shorten anything what is this Nazi censoring? You know some things require more than the TOS standard. Not posting the verses disrupts the flow. And not only that, who knows what book you use here. The bibles I use are untampered with. Those who are impassioned for the Lord aren't put off by too many of His words. I guess He is for those who are captivated by Him.
Sincerely,
Shulammite- FOR*HIS*Glory

1 Corinthians 214The natural man does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God. For they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned. 15The spiritual man judges all things, but he himself is not subject to anyone’s judgment. 16“For who has known the mind of the Lord, so as to instruct Him?” But we have the mind of Christ.

Yeah well, I do what I'm told by My Heavenly Father. If you think He is long winded tell Him. Other than that, if no one wants to read the post and just wants to skim over and not see the big picture, that is their choice, no skin off my back. With how long you have been here trust me , your post collectively out do mine, numerically that is. I am just about done here so no worries, I will soon be out of your hair. The Creator having made the world in just only six days, is going to have little more than just something to say. Judas had a bad habit of trying to tell Lord His business. I am not about to do that. Here's a suggestion, read in increments if you so choose to read my post. If not, I won't shorten anything what is this Nazi censoring? You know some things require more than the TOS standard. Not posting the verses disrupts the flow. And not only that, who knows what book you use here. The bibles I use are untampered with. Those who are impassioned for the Lord aren't put off by too many of His words. I guess He is for those who are captivated by Him.
Sincerely,
Shulammite- FOR*HIS*Glory
Pull it back as I was only making a suggestion for you to get better responses to your postings. If you have a problem with me and what I said please take it to TWTS as this is not the place for this.

Pull it back as I was only making a suggestion for you to get better responses to your postings. If you have a problem with me and what I said please take it to TWTS as this is not the place for this.
Pull what back? Ironic. Every two seconds one of you half baked cakes come at me first. No wisdom to drop, no rebuttal to my post but continual critiques not of the content of my post just continual unimportant comments. Then you try to flip the script as tho I came at anyone first. " As long as this world stands there will always be scandal by WOE to him through whom scandal comes". You heard " People in glass houses should not throw stones" , well the WOE is upon you and the brood you roll with. Everyone of you come at me first! then break your necks, like whaaaat? when you get it as you deserve. I have not provoked one thing unless my interps are offensive ? You are coming at me first right out of the gate every time.Sounds like Babylon- Gates of the gods- little (g). I call it out label it spade ♠️ and you are all like 😱 gasp. Oh and don't think I don't know the gig with " Sorry I closed your thread because Dorothy Mae" xyz. You fool yourself not the True God in me. God isn't playing with you, you're as naked as the day you were born, never mind your fig leaf. God sees beyond deception as do I. Better pull back with me My Father will not hold anything back in me. I have taken note 📝 and " If God is for you, who can be against you" Abba Father take up my cause if there is any malice in me do away with me but if I am wrongly accused do what you must do as no man can do. Amen!

Pull what back? Ironic. Every two seconds one of you half baked cakes come at me first. No wisdom to drop, no rebuttal to my post but continual critiques not of the content of my post just continual unimportant comments. Then you try to flip the script as tho I came at anyone first. " As long as this world stands there will always be scandal by WOE to him through whom scandal comes". You heard " People in glass houses should not throw stones" , well the WOE is upon you and the brood you roll with. Everyone of you come at me first! then break your necks, like whaaaat? when you get it as you deserve. I have not provoked one thing unless my interps are offensive ? You are coming at me first right out of the gate every time.Sounds like Babylon- Gates of the gods- little (g). I call it out label it spade ♠️ and you are all like 😱 gasp. Oh and don't think I don't know the gig with " Sorry I closed your thread because Dorothy Mae" xyz. You fool yourself not the True God in me. God isn't playing with you, you're as naked as the day you were born, never mind your fig leaf. God sees beyond deception as do I. Better pull back with me My Father will not hold anything back in me. I have taken note 📝 and " If God is for you, who can be against you" Abba Father take up my cause if there is any malice in me do away with me but if I am wrongly accused do what you must do as no man can do. Amen!
There's probably not going to be any rebuttal to a long post because no one is reading it.

It saddens me to read much of this….

James 3:10
From the same mouth come blessing and cursing. My brothers, these things ought not to be so.

We don’t need a spirit of hostility. What we need are words of truth spoken in love.

Back