Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Did God cause Satan to Rebel?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Hello. I think it fair to state upfront, I am not a Calvinist. I believe in faith alone in Christ alone for salvation. Also, I think it fair to state I do not know a lot about Calvinist teachings, beliefs etc. So, please, if what I say is wrong about the belief of Calvinism, please correct me. That being said, from what I understand-and this might be an oversimplification, or, not an accurate statement-Calvinism does not teach free will-at least salvivficly. I am genuinely wondering, if there is no free will, did God cause Satan to sin? Thank you in advance for your answers.

did God cause Satan to sin?

No. The Archangel Lucifer took it upon Himself to try to take the Throne of God away from Jesus.
Scriptures plainly reveals that Lucifer was made perfectly. It also teaches that sin was created in Lucifer. And that Lucifer is the FATHER (creator) of Lies.

All the inhabitants of Heaven have free will. That is How God made them.

Back