Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study Did Satan intend to kill Christ....?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

reddogs

As I was preparing a lesson, it dawned on me that Satan would not have gained anything by Christ's death in itself. What he needed was to break down Christ to the point of death where he would be more susceptible to stumble and sin. Thus the beatings and lashings and humiliations to get him to sin, along with taunting and baiting for Christ to show himself as the Son of God, as he had done before.
Matthew 4:6
And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

Trying to make Christ react out of feelings and anger and reveal his full divinity much like the temptation to use his divine power to make bread out of stone, which would have made Satans point that Christ could not make it as flesh in overcoming sin. Satan knew to use the Romans soldiers as they were well trained in applying torture without letting the person die quickly, extending it as long as possible and if it included being crucified, you may be left to a agonizing death of several days.

But Satan had to get Christ to somehow sin, maybe from the torture and pain, or the loss of blood, or from the numbing affects of vinegar they gave Christ on a sponge. Someway, somehow, he had to be broken and forced to sin, but it had to happen first before his death, Satan would have known that, and yet..

and yet.....

even though he tried he could not silence the word of God come in the flesh as Jesus is Deity here on earth and in heaven. The flesh part of Jesus died, but never the Spirit that was taken up from the tomb. Isaiah 53:1-12; John 1:1-18.

Last edited:
As I was preparing a lesson, it dawned on me that Satan would not have gained anything by Christ's death in itself.

Satan was "a murderer from the beginning" (John 8:44). He is the "thief (who) comes not but for to steal, kill and destroy..." (John 10:10). It is in his nature to kill - to murder, more accurately - and to cause ruin. It wouldn't surprise me to discover that killing Christ, to Satan, was like a bird flapping its wings, or a fish swimming through water.

What he needed was to break down Christ to the point of death where he would be more susceptible to stumble and sin.

I'm sure he knew this wasn't going to happen. What, then, remains but to cause as much suffering and harm as possible to Christ during his Atonement for our sin? Which is just what the devil incited those under his power to do.

Trying to make Christ react out of feelings and anger and reveal his full divinity much like the temptation to use his divine power to make bread out of stone, which would have made Satans point that Christ could not make it as flesh in overcoming sin.

The bread-into-stone stuff was a temptation to satisfy a fleshly impulse in an illegitimate way. The cross offered no such temptation, only suffering and death.

But Satan had to get Christ to somehow sin, maybe from the torture and pain, or the loss of blood, or from the numbing affects of vinegar they gave Christ on a sponge. Someway, somehow, he had to be broken and forced to sin, but it had to happen first before his death, Satan would have known that, and yet..

Satan had a far better understanding of who Christ was than we do. Christ, the God-Man, was divine perfection in human flesh and as such impervious to the devil's deceitful machinations. I'm sure Satan had no illusions about this - especially after his failed temptation of Christ in Matthew 4. It seems unlikely to me, then, that he was trying desperately to make Christ sin during Christ's Passion.

Friend. Jeremiah chapter 4 will document, their was war in first earth age. Lucifer led a rebellion against God. He tried to take Mercy seat by violence.

Ezekiel chapter 28 will document, God sentenced Lucifer to the lake of fire on judgement day.

2 Peter chapter 3 will also document their was first earth age.

Those who have spirit of slumber wont understand the deep truth of God's word.

Lucifer intended to remove God to have Mercy seat.

Revelation chapter 12. Dragon cast one third to the earth. One third of God's children followed satan in rebellion in first earth age.

We have the answer.

Those who deny the truth are not of God, but false brethren.

Friend. Jeremiah chapter 4 will document, their was war in first earth age. Lucifer led a rebellion against God. He tried to take Mercy seat by violence.

Ezekiel chapter 28 will document, God sentenced Lucifer to the lake of fire on judgement day.

2 Peter chapter 3 will also document their was first earth age.

Those who have spirit of slumber wont understand the deep truth of God's word.

Lucifer intended to remove God to have Mercy seat.

Revelation chapter 12. Dragon cast one third to the earth. One third of God's children followed satan in rebellion in first earth age.

We have the answer.

Those who deny the truth are not of God, but false brethren.
Where is it written in Jeremiah 4 about any war or Lucifer leading a rebellion against God as I'm not seeing this.

Ezekiel 28 is prophecy against the Prince of Tyre, but also a dual reference to what happen to Satan when God placed him into the garden of Eden. Satan is not cast into the lake of fire until Christ returns and after the beast and false prophet are cast in the lake of fire, Rev 20:7-10.

2Peter 3:5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
2Peter 3:6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:
2Peter 3:7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

The world after the flood was not destroyed like it no longer existed and a new world created, but that the flood changed that of what this world looked like before the flood.

Where is it written in Jeremiah 4 about any war or Lucifer leading a rebellion against God as I'm not seeing this.

Ezekiel 28 is prophecy against the Prince of Tyre, but also a dual reference to what happen to Satan when God placed him into the garden of Eden. Satan is not cast into the lake of fire until Christ returns and after the beast and false prophet are cast in the lake of fire, Rev 20:7-10.

2Peter 3:5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
2Peter 3:6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:
2Peter 3:7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

The world after the flood was not destroyed like it no longer existed and a new world created, but that the flood changed that of what this world looked like before the flood.
Ezekiel chapter 28 . Prince of Tyre is Lucifer. Satan goes by many names. This chapter is addressed about Lucifer. He at one time protected Mercy seat. Pride deteriorating his heart. He wanted the Mercy seat. To be messiah. He won't repent. He's going into lake of fire on judgement day.

Jeremiah chapter 4:19. My bowels, my bowels, I am pained at my very heart ; my heart makes a noise in me; I cannot hold my peace, because thou hss heard, O my soul, the sound of the trumpet, the alarm of War.

Lucifer deceived one third of God's children and led a rebellion against God. By violence, Lucifer tried to get the Mercy seat. He failed. The one third who followed satan in first earth age. Are here now in the flesh age. To be tested. To choose between Jesus and satan.

4:20. Destruction upon destruction is cried : for the whole land is spoiled: suddenly are my tents spoiled, and my curtains in a moment.
4:22. For My people is foolish, they have not known Me; they are SOTTISH children, and they have understanding:

4:23. I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form and void; and the heavens, and they had no light.

TOHU in Hebrew means = without form, void.
SOTTISH in Celtic means = stupid.

Lucifer rebellion caused the death of the dinosaurs. Instead of God killing one third of His children, He choose to end that first earth age. We're in second earth age. The second earth age started about 28,000 years ago. The Kadabal is world wide flood, that wiped out the dinosaurs.

Revelation chapter 12:4. And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth:
These are one third of God's children who follower Lucifer in first earth age. They are here in now, the last generation, to be tested by God. We are to choose between following satan or Jesus. We're in the flesh body.

2 peter chapter 3:5 . For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water, and in the water.

This isn't Noah's flood. The behemoths were wiped out by the Kadabal. A world wide flood. God ended the first earth age about 28,000 years ago. We're in second earth age.
EKPALAI in Greek means = Of Old.

KATAKLUZO in Greek means = Over Flowed.

3:6. Where by the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:

The Kadabal is world wide flood. It wiped out the dinosaurs. They have been extinct for about 28 000 years. Satan caused this big mess.
I went back to the original Hebrew and Greek language.

KARAKATU U. In Greek means = over flow.

Prince of Tyre, Lucifer, cherub, wanted to be messiah, he wanted the Mercy seat. Thier was a war in the first earth age. I documented it in God's word.

John chapter 3:3. Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, Verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cant see the kingdom of God.

Everyone must be born one time in the flesh. To decide to follow satan or Jesus. We're in second earth age.
3:6 . That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the spirit is spirit.

When baby about to come out the womb of woman, the water breaks. God puts the soul in each individuals. Everyone must be born one time in the flesh. Easy to understand.

Ecclesiastes 12:6 . Or ever the silver cord be loosed or the golden bowl be broken, or the pitcher be broken at the foundation, or the wheel broken at the cistern.
Pitcher means = failure of the heart.
12:7 . Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was; and the spirt shall return unto God Who gave it.

When we get old. We die. We're done with our flesh body. Our spirit immediately returns to the Father.

I moved on to other subjects.
Peace.

As I was preparing a lesson, it dawned on me that Satan would not have gained anything by Christ's death in itself. What he needed was to break down Christ to the point of death where he would be more susceptible to stumble and sin. Thus the beatings and lashings and humiliations to get him to sin, along with taunting and baiting for Christ to show himself as the Son of God, as he had done before.
Matthew 4:6
And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

Trying to make Christ react out of feelings and anger and reveal his full divinity much like the temptation to use his divine power to make bread out of stone, which would have made Satans point that Christ could not make it as flesh in overcoming sin. Satan knew to use the Romans soldiers as they were well trained in applying torture without letting the person die quickly, extending it as long as possible and if it included being crucified, you may be left to a agonizing death of several days.

Hey All,
reddogs, there is no question that Satan was trying to kill Jesus.

Matthew 2:13-20 And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him.
When he arose, he took the young child and his mother by night, and departed into Egypt:
And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called my son.
Then Herod, when he saw that he was mocked of the wise men, was exceeding wroth, and sent forth, and slew all the children that were in Bethlehem, and in all the coasts thereof, from two years old and under, according to the time which he had diligently enquired of the wise men.
Then was fulfilled that which was spoken by Jeremy the prophet, saying,
In Rama was there a voice heard, lamentation, and weeping, and great mourning, Rachel weeping for her children, and would not be comforted, because they are not.
But when Herod was dead, behold, an angel of the Lord appeareth in a dream to Joseph in Egypt,
Saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and go into the land of Israel: for they are dead which sought the young child's life.

It is also clear that Satan did not know which baby was Jesus. That is why the mass slaying of children two years old and under was done. Satan also did not know Joseph and Mary took Jesus to Egypt. They lived there anonymously until Herod died. Satan did not know this. Satan is not all-knowing. God is. At His baptism, Jesus became known because of God's voice from heaven, and the spirit of God in the form a dove. That is what clued Satan into who Jesus was.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

This isn't Noah's flood. The behemoths were wiped out by the Kadabal. A world wide flood. God ended the first earth age about 28,000 years ago. We're in second earth age.
Anaphora tell us all what Kadabal is ? Or Is this just a fable ? You have been asked before and you did not reply .

Last edited:
Anaphora tell us all what Kadabal is ? Or Is this just a fable ? You have been asked before and you did not reply .
I wasn't on yesterday. I already documented the Kadabal in 2 Peter 3:5 and 3:6.
This is world wide flood. It killed the dinosaurs and they are extinct. Noah's flood is Geographical flood. Were talking about the Kadabal.
I documented it again.
In Greek KATAKLUZO means = Over Flowed.

Of Old in Greek means = EKPALAI.

I went back to the Greek language.

Let's briefly go over this again.

Instead of God killing one third of His children, because they followed satan in first earth age, in rebellion against God. Lucifer wanted the Mercy seat, to be messiah. Lucifer was appointed by God as cherub to protect Mercy seat. Lucifer went bad. He started a war against God, to try to get Mercy seat.

I already documented this in my previous post.
Jeremiah chapter 4
Revelation chapter 12:4 .
2 Peter chapter 3.
Ezekiel chapter 28

Go back and read the previous post if anyone still has trouble understanding.

God did away with first earth age by the Kadabal, world wide flood. All the dinosaurs are extinct.
Were in second earth age, flesh age.

Noah's flood is geographical.
Kadabal is world wide flood.

I won't soft peddle God's word. I documented it again.

I wasn't on yesterday. I already documented the Kadabal in 2 Peter 3:5 and 3:6.
This is world wide flood. It killed the dinosaurs and they are extinct. Noah's flood is Geographical flood. Were talking about the Kadabal.
I documented it again.
In Greek KATAKLUZO means = Over Flowed.

Of Old in Greek means = EKPALAI.

I went back to the Greek language.

Let's briefly go over this again.

Instead of God killing one third of His children, because they followed satan in first earth age, in rebellion against God. Lucifer wanted the Mercy seat, to be messiah. Lucifer was appointed by God as cherub to protect Mercy seat. Lucifer went bad. He started a war against God, to try to get Mercy seat.

I already documented this in my previous post.
Jeremiah chapter 4
Revelation chapter 12:4 .
2 Peter chapter 3.
Ezekiel chapter 28

Go back and read the previous post if anyone still has trouble understanding.

God did away with first earth age by the Kadabal, world wide flood. All the dinosaurs are extinct.
Were in second earth age, flesh age.

Noah's flood is geographical.
Kadabal is world wide flood.

I won't soft peddle God's word. I documented it again.
Hey All,
Anaphora, is it possible you meant "cabal?"

There is no word "kadabel " in my dictionary.

I would also contend that the flood was global. There is evidence of it all over the world. People who never had seen a Bible, or heard Noah have a flood story in their origin history. Plus there is geological evidence.

The flood did not have to be high enough to cover Mt. Everest. After about 14,000-15,000 feet, the land becomes unlivable for man. Crops and orchards are unsustainable. So the water just had to be above the sustainable living environment for man. If the Mt. Ararat in Turkey is truly the mountain Noah landed upon, that's almost 17,000 feet. Genesis says the waters we upon the earth 150 days. That is far too long for a localized flood to remain that high. Gravity will take liquid water to its lowest level in a relatively quick manner. If it was a localized flood, the downward pressure of the water would create a global tidal wave until the waters evened out.

Science works on both sides of this argument.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

Hey All,
Anaphora, is it possible you meant "cabal?"

There is no word "kadabel " in my dictionary.

I would also contend that the flood was global. There is evidence of it all over the world. People who never had seen a Bible, or heard Noah have a flood story in their origin history. Plus there is geological evidence.

The flood did not have to be high enough to cover Mt. Everest. After about 14,000-15,000 feet, the land becomes unlivable for man. Crops and orchards are unsustainable. So the water just had to be above the sustainable living environment for man. If the Mt. Ararat in Turkey is truly the mountain Noah landed upon, that's almost 17,000 feet. Genesis says the waters we upon the earth 150 days. That is far too long for a localized flood to remain that high. Gravity will take liquid water to its lowest level in a relatively quick manner. If it was a localized flood, the downward pressure of the water would create a global tidal wave until the waters evened out.

Science works on both sides of this argument.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz
Hello. Noah's flood was geographical.

The Kadabal, is world wide flood. It happened in first earth age. Way before Noah's flood. Many people are not aware of the first earth age.
Noah's flood happened in second earth age.

2 Peter 3:6. Whereby the world that then was, being Overflowed with water, Perished.
Easy to understand. The dinosaurs are extinct from the overflow. A world wide flood.
Proverbs 8:23. I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.
8:24. When there were no depths, I was brought forth, when there were no foundations abounding water.
8:29. When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandments when he appointed the foundation of the earth.
Before the earth took its present form. God's wisdom was there. He created land, dinosaurs, oceans, lakes, etc. In the first earth age.

Genesis chapter 1:2. And the earth was without form, and void, and darkness was upon face of the deep.
Massorah text says, to become without form. After the fall of satan, it became in Ruin.
Tohu in Hebrew means = without form, void.
HAYAH in Hebrew means = come to pass.

CHABAL in Hebrew means = destroy, to ruin.

Tohu is total destruction of the earth. The earth is millions of years old.

Isaiah chapter 45;18
For this says the Lord That created the heavens, God himself formed the earth and made it. He hath established it, He created it not in vain, He formed it to be inhabited, I am the Lord, and there is none else.
It became Ruin because of satan's rebellion in first earth. Instead of killing one third of children who followed satan. God did away with first earth age, by the over flow of 1 peter 3:6, which the dinosaurs are extinct from world wide flood. The land was covered in water. Everything died.

Jeremiah chapter 4:23 is cross reference of genesis chapter 1:2. TOHU in Hebrew means = void, without form.
CHABAL in Hebrew means = ruin, destroy, come to pass.

Jeremiah 4:26. Nothing survived during the over flow in first earth age.

Hebrews chapter 11:7. I shook the earth once, and know that I will shake it again.
Jeremiah 4:27. God allowed the waters of the first earth age to rescind. Were currently in second earth age.

Strongs concordance # 2602. KATABLOLE. Foundation.

We're talking about first earth age.
1 Peter 1:20 . Who Verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you.

Again. I went back to the Greek language and Hebrew.

I further documented this.

I moved on to other subjects.
Take care.

Point me to a link with the word "Kadabal" being used . You are the only one so far I have heard the word from .
STRONGS concordance, # 2602. KATABOLE = Foundation. Throwing or laying down..
Read these important foundation words.
Matthew 13:35
Luke 11:50
Ephesians 1:4
Hebrews 4:3
Hebrews 9:26
1 Peter 1:20
Revelation 13:8
Revelation 17:8
Foundation of the world. There was first earth age.

I'm moving on to other subjects.
Take care.

Point me to a link with the word "Kadabal" being used . You are the only one so far I have heard the word from .
And you answer did not help ! I would help us a LOT if you would speak English words to us that are in a dictionary .
STRONGS concordance, # 2602. KATABOLE = Foundation. Throwing or laying down..
Read these important foundation words.
Matthew 13:35
Luke 11:50
Ephesians 1:4
Hebrews 4:3
Hebrews 9:26
1 Peter 1:20
Revelation 13:8
Revelation 17:8
Foundation of the world. There was first earth age.
There is no "Kadabal" in the above response ^^^^^^
I'm moving on to other subjects.
Anaphora , please use standard words from the dictionary on the next subject .

Hawkman. As God's Elect I've been patient with some of you.

Any student of the bible must have STRONGS concordance and king James companion bible

The MASSORAH is the original Hebrew and Greek from the scrolls, called the Torah.

King James companion bible translates the original Hebrew and Greek to English.
Borrow STRONGS concordance from the public library. Or buy one from destiny publishers, merrimac Massachusetts. You can pay by money order or check. They mail the book to you.

KATABOLE in Greek means in English = KOSMOS, Foundation, degeneration of the order. Get STRONGS concordance.
GREEK =2602 in the STRONGS concordance.
The foundation is the first earth age. Satan's rebellion happened in the first earth age.
Matthew 25:34. Before the foundation of the world.
Ephesians 1:4. Since the foundation of the world. It's first earth age.
Foundation, overthrow.

THEMELIOS in Greek means in English = Foundation. Lucifer was deposed in the first earth age.
STRONGS concordance. # Greek = 2310. Look it up in STRONGS concordance.

Isaiah chapter 1412. Was cast down from heaven. Lucifer lost his position as Cherub in first earth age.

Was is # 961 in the STRONGS concordance, means translated became. It became chaos or void, because Lucifer led a rebellion against God in first earth age.

Isaiah chapter 14:12 to 15. How art thou fallen from heaven, o Lucifer.

KATABOLE came when Lucifer led a rebellion against God and M wanted the Mercy seat. God sent world wide flood to end first earth age. All the dinosaurs died.

KATAKLUZO in Greek translation to English means = overflowed, deluge, flood.
This is world wide flood that happened in first earth age. All the dinosaurs died. This happened before foundation of the world.
Do understand the contrast between
KATABOLE and KATAKLUZO.

Foundation and overflowed are the same. It happened in the first earth age.

Go on Google. Article by Taylor Nicioli, from CNN. In southern France, complete dinosaur skeleton found.
Discover in may 2022.
DATES BACK TO 70 MILLION YEARS.

Read that Article on Google.
Get STRONGS concordance to look up.
KATABOLE
KATAKLUZO
THEMELIOS
I gave you the Greek numbers for the STRONGS concordance.

You either believe God's word. Or you don't.

Science does prove it.

I did my job. It's on you if you reject the truth.
I have to move on to other threads.

And you answer did not help ! I would help us a LOT if you would speak English words to us that are in a dictionary .

There is no "Kadabal" in the above response ^^^^^^

Anaphora , please use standard words from the dictionary on the next subject .
Sir. I left message above as reply. This should help you more. You need STRONGS concordance.

Back