Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Do you keep the sabbath? (christians)

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Yeah try modern church. If you still find that happening you might want to get assessed for ADHD it's extremely common and I personally know many with it. Best of luck to you :)
It was assumed that I had something like that when I was a kid. They wanted to put me on medication, but my parents refused. I'm not bouncing off the walls or anything. It's just that if something isn't intellectually stimulating, I can't maintain focus on it for very long.

In school I would always find ways to entertain myself. I got kicked out of a Pre-K Baptist school for fighting. A first for the school I'm sure. By kindergarten, I sort of refined my methods.

I remember one time, the teacher wanted us to sit down and be quiet. I looked at the girl sitting next to me, and thought I'd have a little bit of fun at her expense. I pretended to drop my pencil next to her desk. But I made sure it was just out of reach. I asked her to please get it for me, and when she got up, the teacher looked up and scolded her. I thought it was hilarious. 🤣

Then later on I discovered history books and geopolitics to keep my mind occupied. Which I'm sure was a relief to what friends I was able to make and future acquaintances alike.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back