Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Do you use a water filter? Chlorine?

So basically there's a fair amount of toxins in the water these days. Water is clear of bacteria cause of the water treatment plant, and they make sure there isn't like a ton of lead in it either, but what IS in there is a little bit of stuff like hormones and chemicals, pollution. And definitely chlorine cause they use it purify the water. Which is good, but by the time it gets to me I want that chlorine out. Basically I think you really need to have a good water filter on deck. I'm always looking for what brand people like? I like these ones to get the chlorine out, which they're good at apparently. But I'm open to looking for another one if anyone knows better? Thanks for your help!
Chlorine is just scratching the surface - fortunately most descent water filter remove Chlorine. On the other hand, Arsenic and Fluoride are more difficult, more or a concern and require a much better water filter. Check into Berkey

I buy water which is filtered, i do not like drinking tap water. I also believe Jesus Spirit is the spiritual water we need to progress in this life. The body needs water.

Back