Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Science __ ] Do You Workout?

Do You Workout?

• Total voters

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

HeIsRisen2018

Dramione love 3333
Unless you count Yoga I don't. I find it too exhausting and tiring. I'm a woman so I don't really have to have the kind of muscles that men do anyways. I mean I know that there are women that workout and want those kind of muscles but I'm perfectly fine without having them. :)

Chasing small children around all day and taking care of the chickens is enough of a workout for me....feels like it never ends. I was such a weakling before I had kids, now I find I am lifting over 50 pounds multiple times a day so I have some mom muscle.

I generally get my work outs when I help people move.

I have been a bit more fit because of my job as I would have a lot more physical activity, however, since my role has changed and I am in the office pretty much all the time this has changed quite a bit.

I have never really had much motivation to work out, but the availability of using the company workout facilities is there.

The heart is only good for so many beats so I don't want to increase my heart rate and use them all up. I cannot remember the last time I excersise, must have been like 20 years ago.

The heart is only good for so many beats so I don't want to increase my heart rate and use them all up. I cannot remember the last time I excersise, must have been like 20 years ago.

I agree even though I still exercise by going for walks and riding my bike. :)

I was talking with my doctor during one of my semi-annual office visits and I don't recall what led up to this but at one point my doctor commented, "Yeah, we only have a limited number of heartbeats." I replied, "Then why do you medical professionals advocate exercise. That only means we'll use them up faster. Isn't that detrimental to your line of work?" He just laughed at that one.

Dem,wrists and shoulders wear out earlier too from fishing .that said the heart is s muscle ,its going,to,last longer of exercised.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back