Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Ever been interrogated?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Wow, that's some evil girl right there. I for sure never went through a murder interrogation or soliciting murder, mine was low level and I wasn't the suspect, lol! But still, these cops in the big cities who are trained in this stuff...they do it 5 to 7 days a week, You are not going to put anything over on these guys. So best not to try to lie about anything at all because at the very least it will invalidate your credibility. Plus, you wont have to try to remember exactly what your lies were. The truth is much easier to remember

I actually carried life insurance for awhile. I'm glad my ex-wife just left and didn't try to off me. God bless her for that at least! Watch this girl have trouble remembering her lies...

I watched that one. Her back story is sad though. I felt sorry for her.

The truth is much easier to remember
Yeah guess you are right. But I don't have a good memory for the order in which I do something. Because I'm not methodical. I usually remember strange little facts and miss the big picture.

Here's a couple guys who were both shown to be innocent eventually. But you can see the cops still playing their games even though all the signs were there of innocence in their body language. The first guy (the introvert) wound up being awarded 44K dollars because of their incompetence.

I just watched this. I felt sorry for both of them. Police are usually on the ball but sometimes they are incompetent. And arrogant incompetent as well. The first guy got 40;000 dollars compensation. The second guy got 2 years jail. Like to know if he got any compensation. Poor fellow.

Police are on incentive if they get an unforced confession. A chance of promotion. That's wrong in my view.

I watched that one. Her back story is sad though. I felt sorry for her.

I didn't feel sorry for her. Her parents could not have been that strict. And even if so, then....who could kill their parents?!

My dad yelled at me until I was 50 yrs old! Trying to tell me how to ive. I suppose that I didn't become exactly who he wanted me to be. But, oh my God! I never thought of killing him. I told him hey, I know you mean well but lets face it, I'm a 50 yr old man now and am not likely to change. So why not stop yelling so we can get along and be amicable? And I'll be darned, we was totally cool after that!

I used to think that my grandma was hassling me all the time. But now I am able to look back and see...she was trying to help me! God Bless my Grandma for that!

That young girl is a wacko and I bet she never even tried to talk honestly with her parents.

I didn't feel sorry for her. Her parents could not have been that strict. And even if so, then....who could kill their parents?!

My dad yelled at me until I was 50 yrs old! Trying to tell me how to ive. I suppose that I didn't become exactly who he wanted me to be. But, oh my God! I never thought of killing him. I told him hey, I know you mean well but lets face it, I'm a 50 yr old man now and am not likely to change. So why not stop yelling so we can get along and be amicable? And I'll be darned, we was totally cool after that!

I used to think that my grandma was hassling me all the time. But now I am able to look back and see...she was trying to help me! God Bless my Grandma for that!

That young girl is a wacko and I bet she never even tried to talk honestly with her parents.
Well I was lucky. I didn't have control freak parents. The very opposite. Closer to angelic.
Of course she has no excuse to murder her parents. Better she just ran away with her boyfriend. And cut off all contact with her parents. That would really punish them. I think her boyfriend deserves jail too.

Police are on incentive if they get an unforced confession. A chance of promotion. That's wrong in my view.
I think it is also wrong to paint with a broad brush. Your statement above suggests this is true for all law enforcement but it is not.

I think it is also wrong to paint with a broad brush. Your statement above suggests this is true for all law enforcement but it is not.
It was in the context of the discussion of the video, Edward and I saw.

Mine was to see if I would snitch out my friend. And they knew I didn't want to so tried to bee all sneaky and leading and all that. I don't think I gave them anything that they didn't already know. :) They did not like me, lol. He prolly did do it, but he was my friend so I wouldn't give him up.

He did grow up and become a productive member of society. Has a family now, kids, works. All that. We were all stupid in our youth. Some more than others!

The questioning after being arrested. That's where people break. Innocent or guilty no one likes being arrested. Many will try talk there way out in fear.

Last edited:

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back