Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[_ Old Earth _] Evolution / Creation / Intelligent design

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
freeway said:
Yes, I'm sure you could put these argument at Hovind door, after all he to is a creationist along with an un-numbered others that believe the same. I still believe no one has claimed the 250,000 to prove him wrong or to prove evolution right.....ouch....One last thing can't wait for Hovind to get out of jail. :) Just though I'd bet you to the punch.. :salute

yes I to will be waiting for your replies ... Barbarian
Given the way Hovind has phrased his 'challenge', the $250,000 is in no danger whatsoever of being 'won' (even supposing it is available in the first place), conflating multiple areas of science into his definition of 'evolution', allowing Hovind to select the judges, and Hovind prejudging what evidence is and is not acceptable. All this from a convicted fraudster. Give me a break.

jasoncran said:
what was he convicted for?
Tax fraud: 58 counts of tax-evasion-related offenses, including failure to pay more than $800,000 in employee taxes; sentenced to ten years' imprisonment.

Source: http://mcclare.blogspot.com/2006/11/ken ... fraud.html
and i'm sure that that some scienctists in labs have a past too.
Indeed, but not very many of them are involved in 'offering' $250,000 to anyone who can comply with a set of fraudulent conditions in order to win a prize whose very existence is unconfirmed. Contrast this with James Randi's $1 million prize offered to to 'any person who can demonstrate any psychic, supernatural or paranormal ability under satisfactory observing conditions.'

Source: http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m- ... ation.html

freeway said:
RaymondKroft said:
Geometrically all things have a perfect order according to thier electrical connection, an electricity we all share. The evolution of that is found through trial and error, thus evolution. The bible may tell of it but only with the help of science. But at the same time making it metaphorical and not literal, intutn making god a concept of nature instead of a divine being.

Not sure where your going, "need more input" :shrug

all life has an electric charge, the spark of life if you will. At the same time we all share the elements in our own make up, every element is found in our body except lead. Thus the old search for turning lead into gold. This search is probably the reason Occultum is left out of the periodic table. It is already known that we share common triats with the animals on a genetic scale, basically though Junk DNA. Everyone knows we have ape pig as well as many other animals often seen in facial characteristics.

What links us together in the intellegnt design area is that this electrical charge is based on on a logarithmic spiral, and thus inturn this spiral is responsible for all fractal geometry and sacred geometric patterns. Seen in every aspect of nature and divine porportion. The evolutionary comes in when when life is placed in the world much like a seed is placed in the ground, it goes through changes, advancements or stages of personal evolution. Only highened when the electrical path reaches a unified consistancy with nature. For this reason our DNA seeks an ascention all on its own. Thus our tranformation. Now the creationist part, which I really don't like, for the reason that all religions has the same concepts within their beliefs yet are worded differently as well as interpreted, it is these passages and proverbs which depict these patterns of electricity and evolutionary between the races. Our division of these concepts only prove our inability to evolve past the scripted, thus the reason our ascention will never happen so long as religion is a factor for understanding god.

Back