Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Facebook or twitter?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Which site do you guys use? I used to use Facebook, but deactivated my account and now it's deleted forever. Why? Because I was getting bored with it after 5,6 years, and 2 people were telling me what to say on there. And I wasn't having anything to do with it anymore. So, now I use twitter, and I LOVE it. No one is telling me what to do, or say.

Neither.

I'm a social media illiterate.

I still get frustrated when the crank falls off my phone when I'm trying to make an important phone call.

I still get frustrated when the crank falls off my phone when I'm trying to make an important phone call.

Yes, those were the days. Rotary dial, party lines. I remember being able to walk out to the sidewalk with my first cordless phone.
There was no good reason then or now to do that, but somehow it was cool.

Facebook is such a great way to reconnect with friends. I attended our 30th school reunion this past summer, and I had old friends tell me they liked the positive posts I make and how God blesses me. These were friends that never attended church and would never mention God in public. So, it is a way to plant a seed, I think, to those that don't have anything to do with church or hear the Word.

Up until tonight I've only ever had a facebook account.

But there was this drawing thing where you could win a prize and I figured, hey, why not try it out. So with about an hour to spare before the drawing, I made myself a twitter account and met the requirements to enter the drawing.
And oddly enough I actually won.

I don't know much about twitter right now having only had it for a few hours. My dad had told me he heard people can stalk you on there, so that kinda kept me away from it for a long time.

Up until tonight I've only ever had a facebook account.

But there was this drawing thing where you could win a prize and I figured, hey, why not try it out. So with about an hour to spare before the drawing, I made myself a twitter account and met the requirements to enter the drawing.
And oddly enough I actually won.

I don't know much about twitter right now having only had it for a few hours. My dad had told me he heard people can stalk you on there, so that kinda kept me away from it for a long time.

Yes, they can stalk you over there, but if you block them, then all should be fine. I recently said some things about singer @leannrimes, and lots of people started hating on me, but then she herself tweeted me back, and just said to ignore them, and block them which I have been doing. So that's all you do is block them.

I recently said some things about singer @leannrimes, and lots of people started hating on me, but then she herself tweeted me back, and just said to ignore them, and block them which I have been doing. So that's all you do is block them.
Cool. I guess we all get our fifteen minutes of fame in one way or another.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back