Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Facing the Giants

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Nikki

I watched this tonight and it was a VERY inspirational movie. The movie didn't have the best acting, but the plot made me overlook that. I cried several times and even ended up praying during it for God to help me become stronger and to have more trust in him. It's a family movie and full of prayer!

http://www.facingthegiants.com/

Very good movie, I agree! Very inspirational. We watched it with a group of friends from a sports team we're on, and found ourselves pumped up for the game and ready to face our own giants. Definitely shows God's strength even in our weaknesses. :biggrin

it's okay :) the acting was cheesy but still had a pretty great message. was this low budget ?
it seemed like it.

I saw this movie about a month ago and absolutely loved it! I had just seen Flywheel about a week or two before and heard the same actor was in Facing The Giants so I thought I'd check it out and was glad I did.
By the way, Flywheel was awesome, too! My whole family enjoyed both movies.

It was a good, Christian film... I saw it at my friend's Church on their movie night. :wink: Not the best movie ever, but it was...good. :)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back