Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Facing the unknown

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Sparkey

Retired
Father, my kind and caring God, in whom I trust - come into the life of my loved ones to quiet any turmoil and lay anxiety to rest. Be there with the gifts of your peace and guidance that we not be overwhelmed. Take each hand, as our Shepherd dear. That we may know and accept Your great assurances, even now.

It is You in whom our trust is placed, You who will open our eyes in wonder upon seeing what you have accomplished. Remind us again that you will ever be with us no matter what the future holds. Your "Amen" is what I seek, Lord as we are in need of comfort while we walk with you each day. Our lives and hearts belong to You, bought with a great price, we praise You in all things.

~Sparrowhawke

Sparrowhawke said:
Father, my kind and caring God, in whom I trust - come into the life of my loved ones to quiet any turmoil and lay anxiety to rest. Be there with the gifts of your peace and guidance that we not be overwhelmed. Take each hand, as our Shepherd dear. That we may know and accept Your great assurances, even now.

It is You in whom our trust is placed, You who will open our eyes in wonder upon seeing what you have accomplished. Remind us again that you will ever be with us no matter what the future holds. Your "Amen" is what I seek, Lord as we are in need of comfort while we walk with you each day. Our lives and hearts belong to You, bought with a great price, we praise You in all things.

~Sparrowhawke

I share this prayer with you and with my daughter today. Your words are what our hearts needed to hear. I thank you.

I have shared your prayer with someone on another forum. He wrote of a similar problem he is experiencing that is very similar to the one your prayer helped me with. :pray

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back