Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Fast food Uniforms

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

God's_gift

Have you ever worked in a fastfood? I’ve worked in a fast food and cafeteria when I was in college it was called the <ST1:tongue<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com
><st1:PlaceName alt=
</st1:tonguelaceName>Maxicom & Coffee <st1:tonguelaceType w:st="on">Republic.</st1:tonguelaceType></ST1:tongue We have this crazy color orange unstylish stripe shirt, (hahaha) with tiny collars and white buttons then white pants. And wait…..white caps…the worst uniform ever and imagine I worked there for 2 years..lol:toofunny:lol

I work at Hungry Jacks, which is Australia's Burger King. Our uniforms are black with a yellow stripe on the sleeves, red collar and red cap.

I work at Hungry Jacks, which is Australia's Burger King. Our uniforms are black with a yellow stripe on the sleeves, red collar and red cap.

black with yellow stripe:chin and red cap?:chin hmmm we'll i think that's neat :biggrin

I'm a fan of MCdonalds uniform:biggrin though never get the chance to work at MCdonalds ...

black with yellow stripe:chin and red cap?:chin hmmm we'll i think that's neat :biggrin

I'm a fan of MCdonalds uniform:biggrin though never get the chance to work at MCdonalds ...
ok when i was working at mcds for well too long. from 1989 with a break for the army until 1997. it was the green uniform with a white hat.

:thumbsup I worked for a few different fast food places in my many jobs that I have had ...

* Burger King ... Well that means dark pants & there shirt & hat

* Subway ... Same dark pants & green shirt w/ hat

* A & W Root Beer Stand ... This was fun we got 2 wear what we wanted as long as we had something that said A & W on it so in the fall I had a sweater that had the A & W BEAR on the front so I wore that. And, our hats or visors were also code. So we had a lot of fun working with this boss !!

The uniform for Sonic Drive-In is interesting...:chin It involves a collared shirt and hat or visor. And tennis shoes. Or skates, for carhops.

I don't work there, but I'm considering it.

A & W Root Beer Stand ... This was fun we got 2 wear what we wanted as long as we had something that said A & W on it so in the fall I had a sweater that had the A & W BEAR on the front so I wore that. And, our hats or visors were also code. So we had a lot of fun working with this boss !!

Ah, A&W...I miss the one that used to be in my area. Even if I only went there, like, once.

I worked in a few fast food places in my life. NEVER AGAIN! The uniforms were stupid. I am not kidding when I say I had to wear a big fat chicken suit and stand out with flyers. I am NOT advocating crime or sin but if someone would have shot me then give them the Nobel peace prize!

i work at Chick-fil-a
we have a red top and black pants and shoes. we have a belt and name tag but thats it. its not to bad its pretty comfy actually

I worked at Pizza Hut. We wore black pants, red and black shirts and a red and black cap or visor. On the back of the cap there were small pictures of: a tomato, a piece of cheese, and a green pepper.:lol

I worked at Pizza Hut. We wore black pants, red and black shirts and a red and black cap or visor. On the back of the cap there were small pictures of: a tomato, a piece of cheese, and a green pepper.:lol

Now Pizza Hut do some cool uniforms :yes

i work at Chick-fil-a
we have a red top and black pants and shoes. we have a belt and name tag but thats it. its not to bad its pretty comfy actually
i know some that owned a few of them. i posted some info on that company here in the christian goverment thread.

In college I worked at an ice cream shop and the uniform was really quite classy looking, black tunic top with white cuffs on the short sleeves and white piping down the front and black slacks...

... the problem was my hair. My hair always has been baby fine and I cannot wear any kind of hair band, barrettes, bobby pins or anything. I've had the same haircut for years because basically, it's the only thing I can do with my hair. The thing was, at the ice cream shop, we had to wear hair nets. There were several older women with perms and their hairnets set on their perms and it was hardly noticeable. The younger girls had long hair, but would put them up in buns with bobby pins and as long as the bun was well pinned, they only had to wear the hair net over the bun.

Me... well I couldn't pin the net, the pins would just slide out. I can't wear pony tail holders or bands, again, they just slide out, so no bun for me. I tried wearing it at the top of my head, with my hair caught up in it, like a snood, but it was constantly falling off.
The only way my hair net would work was to just have it over my head and down enough on my forehead so the thing wouldn't slip off.

So, while my uniform was actually sort of kickin'... because of the hair net, I looked a lot like Gladys Ormphby. (Older people will know who she is... you young un's can google her.)

Not the look I was going for when I was in college and working at a place where a lot of cute guys came in. :bigfrown

:biggrin

Back