Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Favorite Bible Book(s)

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

craigdressler

Craig Dressler
We can glean truths from almost any book of the Bible. However, most of us have favorite books where we usually get the majority of our spiritual food. Here are mine:
1) Psalms
2) Proverbs
3) The Apostle Paul's Epistles like Romans

*Note: Feel free to add your own favorites to my list.

I return to Psalms and Proverbs repeatedly, as many do, but my favorites are:

1.) James
2.) 1 Corinthians
3.) Matthew

• Genesis
  • Exodus
  • Leviticus
  • Numbers
  • Deuteronomy
Those are the foundation on which the rest of the Bible is built.

The TOG​

im not surprised, I would have typed torah.

I will add, the books Daniel,Isiah

I was going to type "Torah" and add a few others, but not everyone is used to that word, so I decided to type the names of the books. If I were to choose three from the New Testament that would count as my favorite books, they would be:

Ephesians
Romans
I Corinthians

The TOG​

Ecclesiastes is also a book that isn't read so much as it should be. I like to read it in conjuction with the New Testament which reveals the Lord Jesus as wisdom of God.

Blessings.

Back