Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

favorite stargate characther good and the villians

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

jasoncran

who is your favorite villian and member of tauri and allies?

this can include the whole franchise

for me
tealc
ronin
bratack
the original sg1 4 man team.
the ancients
selmac
thor

anubis
aphophis
nirrti
the wraithe

My favorite SG1 character was probably Daniel Jackson. When he died, I was upset. When he ascended, I was happy. SG1 just had great character development overall.. unlike SGU which was suppose to focus on character development and didn't leave me caring for any of the characters at all. :o

Ba'al is one of the villains in SG1 that really sticks out in my mind. He had a sense of humour and he was still frightening/intimidating.

In SGA, I didn't like the characters as much as SG1.. Ronin was awesome, but he was such a generic character. Aiden Ford was an awesome character.. but he was turned into a recurring character after season 1.

Didn't really like the villains in SGA.. they were kind of boring.

who is your favorite villian and member of tauri and allies?

this can include the whole franchise

for me
tealc
ronin
bratack
the original sg1 4 man team.
the ancients
selmac
thor

anubis
aphophis
nirrti
the wraithe

Well Apophis, but not because of the character in the series but because it is the name of a meteor that is due to arrive in the year 2029. 2000 years after the death and resurection of the Messiah Jesus.

Name Apophis: Egyptian mythological god of darkness and distruction.

Apt name for it, me thinks.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Well Apophis, but not because of the character in the series but because it is the name of a meteor that is due to arrive in the year 2029. 2000 years after the death and resurection of the Messiah Jesus.

Name Apophis: Egyptian mythological god of darkness and distruction.

Apt name for it, me thinks.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

yes, i thought that name was awesome, and you forget that him and ra are oposing Gods.

ra is the sun, apophis is the moon.

My favorite SG1 character was probably Daniel Jackson. When he died, I was upset. When he ascended, I was happy. SG1 just had great character development overall.. unlike SGU which was suppose to focus on character development and didn't leave me caring for any of the characters at all. :o

Ba'al is one of the villains in SG1 that really sticks out in my mind. He had a sense of humour and he was still frightening/intimidating.

In SGA, I didn't like the characters as much as SG1.. Ronin was awesome, but he was such a generic character. Aiden Ford was an awesome character.. but he was turned into a recurring character after season 1.

Didn't really like the villains in SGA.. they were kind of boring.

sg1 did develop the charachters quite well, few werent complicated in some shape of form. though i wish they kept selmac/jacob carter around.

and Todd the wraithe wasnt your normal wraithe. He used you to get his way, He helped the humans but always came out on the top.

i dont bother with SGU. and i agree Ford i found that they should have kept him.

I love the whole SG-1 crew, but O'Neill was probably my favorite character. Loved Sheppard on Atlantis *hint hint* on where my screenname actually began. Though I missed O'Neill when Mitchell joined the cast, I love Ben Browder.
On SGU Greer is great, he doesn't get enough screen time though. I like Eli, and he's gotten better in season 2.

Recurring characters, I really loved of course Bra'tac, Todd was great (the first episode with him is one of my all time favorites), Jacob/Selmak too. Vala, mostly cause I loved her as Aeryn on Farscape. And who doesn't love Thor.

Villains, Apophis and 5th and the replicators were great. I liked the Wraith too. I never was a big fan of the Ori.

I love the whole SG-1 crew, but O'Neill was probably my favorite character. Loved Sheppard on Atlantis *hint hint* on where my screenname actually began. Though I missed O'Neill when Mitchell joined the cast, I love Ben Browder.
On SGU Greer is great, he doesn't get enough screen time though. I like Eli, and he's gotten better in season 2.

Recurring characters, I really loved of course Bra'tac, Todd was great (the first episode with him is one of my all time favorites), Jacob/Selmak too. Vala, mostly cause I loved her as Aeryn on Farscape. And who doesn't love Thor.

Villains, Apophis and 5th and the replicators were great. I liked the Wraith too. I never was a big fan of the Ori.

i hated that charachter 5th but Sga explained how those came to be quite well created by the ancients.

i like the lantean ancients better as they were far more a menace, to bad season 4 they were done. :sad

the name of actress that plays vala mai doran is Claudia Black.

and they actor that play Todd is ironic Norwegian in origins.

Christopher Heyierdal, nephew of the Thor Heyierdal.

Google the later and we have some interesting discoveries found by him.(the city of Troi).

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back