Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Felt

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I felt so ashamed today because I had to break down and take my valium.I went and toured some efficiency apartments today at several different apartments and while I was so excited that they finally had some they could show me I felt this strong tug inside starting this morning for me to slow down and I kept feeling it as i went from place to place.I felt it building and finally the panic attacks happened after the 3rd place I toured it was so horrible it was as bad as the very first ones i had when I first left my ex over 4 years ago.I kept having to pull over .When I got home I put ice on my face and laid down and tried to concentrate on my breathing but I wasnt coming down so I took a valium and felt so defeated.I dont know what brought these on and I havent had a real problem with them in a while or if I had one it passed quickly.I do feel very calm now and watching my church channels Im starting to feel safe again.I just couldnt get a grasp for a while and I really hated that I really hate that out of control feeling.

Maybe its just stress? I mean, getting an apt. is exciting, but its still stress, you know? Like, I'm glad I'm going back to school...but its still stress, and I now require some as-needed stuff to handle that. See what I'm saying?

Don't worry about taking a low dose Valium when you need it. Its not a huge deal, trust me. I'm glad you're calm now.

Youre right I have to remember I have MPD and sometimes I will have to use my medicine thats why I was prescribed it,I feel better about it now that Ive calmed down.Youre right it is stress and me trying to make too much happen too fast I would still have to have money for the connections to get turned on etc and put some groceries in there and I barely have what I need to get in there plus I have to meet the 3 times the amount of rent requirement dont think there is any getting around that.

Back