Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[_ Old Earth _] Formal Debate: Darwinist v. Creationist

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
R

Ray Martinez

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/tal ... e15?hl=en&

The above link will direct you to the on-going one-on-one debate between Darwinist Richard Clayton and myself - Evangelical Creationist Ray Martinez.

I urge everyone to read the debate and see how Darwinists evade evidence and misrepresent the data and arguments.

It is my turn to respond as I will post my reply here because the Talk Origins Usenet format is lame and primitive.

Quick Recap of my Thesis and Arguments:

"In 1998, the National Academy of Sciences produced a document summarizing the scientific status of evolution:

'Compelling lines of evidence demonstrate beyond any reasonable doubt
that evolution occurrred as a historical process and continues today.
It is no longer possible to sustain scientifically the view that living
things did not evolve from earlier forms or that the human species was
not produced by the same evolutionary mechanisms that apply to the rest
of the living world.'

Couldn't have said it better myself" says Kenneth R. Miller (staunch
evolutionist).

Nobody denies microevolution, that is the evolution of species, what's
at issue is if a species naturally changes into another
(macroevolution) which is asserted by Darwinists to account for all
life on this planet including human beings originating from an ape.

The Academy/Miller quote above is kind of tricky but at the same time I find it objective in that the wording places alleged human evolution to be a fact based upon "the same evolutionary mechanisms that apply to the rest of the living world." In other words, hominid evolution is safely assumed based on the facts of microevolution. The quote clearly downgrades human evolution certainty to reside as assumed fact based upon other facts.

The most extraordinay claim of all time (human evolution) is dependant upon other claimed facts THEN assumed true.

But society is inundated with the assertion that human evolution is a fact based upon voluminous evidence. When an objective person scratches the surface and looks into the matter we find that evolutionary authorities admit hominid evolution is assumed. This means the amount of evidence actually supporting human evolution is grossly exaggerated.

If humans did indeed evolve from an ape ancestor then there would be (and should be) massive amounts of direct evidence. This extraordinary claim should not be dependant upon assumptions that "apply to the rest of the living world."

My point: The Academy/Miller quote, logically, does not support the claim of human evolution. Strip away the presuppositions and needs of the naturalist and atheist worldviews and the evidence and its paucity status has no clear objective value or meaning.

My opponent evades and misrepresents my argument:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/tal ... urce&hl=en

Richard Clayton said:
That is not what the above quote says. It says that the evidence indicates beyond any reasonable doubt that evolution worked in the past and works in the present. It also states, quite clearly, that there is no scientific support for any other view. I was not, and am not, clear on why you presented that quote-- it appears to shoot you quite neatly in the foot.

Richard Clayton continues:

"Evolution is dependent on other observed facts, of course; every
scientific theory is dependent on other observed facts. That does not
mean that it is "not well supported," but rather the opposite. With
which of evolution's supporting facts do you take issue?
If your argument is that speciation, also known as macroevolution, does
not take place, then I am afraid you are mistaken; not only does
speciation happen, it has been observed both in the laboratory and in
the wild. There's a really excellent source at this link:

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/faq-speciation.html

The link discusses both speciation under controlled laboratory
conditions and in the wild. We can also see strong evidence in the
fossil record of species that change over time-- pakicetus resembles
ambulocetus, which in turn resembles rodhocetus, which resembles
basilosaurus. While each "snapshot" in the fossil record resembles the
one before it and the one after it, the end result is quite different
from the original." END QUOTE

Ray Martinez:

At issue is: alleged macroevolution, but my opponent references microevolution.

Everyone agrees microevolution WITHIN species is a fact. Clayton asserts microevolution proves macroevolution which is a gross misrepresentation.

Why do Darwinists assert this misrepresentation ?

I will let atheist Richard Milton answer the question:

"Macroevolution, a process that occurs over millions of years so it cannot be observed or made the subject of experiment.

Microevolution, on the other hand, is very much simpler. It is the
change in frequency of variant genes (called alleles) from generation
to generation, and something that can be observed. Darwin's finches are
an example of microevolution. By defining microevolution in such simple
terms, Darwinists are sure of silencing any critics, for no one can
disagree that variant genes do not change in frequency from generation
to generation, just as no one can disagree that a bird with a thick
beak is genetically different from a bird with a thin beak.

It is the next part of the argument (where the goalposts are moved)
that is the really clever part.

When you get enough microevolution, say Darwinists, you eventually get
macroevolution. This proposition cannot be tested empirically for
exactly the same reasons that the concept of macroevolution itself
cannot be tested experimentally. Once you have agreed with the first
part of this proposition, however, it appears difficult not to agree
with this final part.

This proposition is contradicted by every objection raised against
neo-Darwinism in the past fifty years: that what Mayr called genetic
homeostasis will prevent morphological change beyond a certain point;
that there is no evidence for gradual change leading to macroevolution
in the fossil record."

[source: Richard Milton (atheist), "Shattering Myths of Darwinism", pages 152-3, 1997]

Ray Martinez:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/education/darwin/o ... os10_1.htm

Charles Darwin:

"But just in proportion as this process of extermination has acted on an enormous scale, so must the number of intermediate varieties, which have formerly existed, be truly enormous. Why then is not every geological formation and every stratum full of such intermediate links? Geology assuredly does not reveal any such finely-graduated organic chain; and this, perhaps, is the most obvious and serious objection which can be urged against the theory."

The quote above by Darwin admits the fossil record does not show any intermediate snapshots/macroevolution.

This was a fact in the 19th century.

The Milton quote produced over a hundred years later confirms what Darwin admitted is still a fact today.

Darwinists still assert macroevolution is a fact despite no evidence in the physical geological fossil record.

Why ?

Genesis is not an option.

This makes macroevolution/human evolution/Theory of Evolution a philosophy packaged as science. The need for Genesis to be wrong is in direct ratio to the degree macroevolution is asserted as fact despite there being no evidence.

http://www.christiancourier.com/archive ... gLinks.htm

"When the late Louis B. Leakey, an anthropologist of world renown, lectured at the University of the Pacific (in Stockton, California), in February of 1967, he was asked regarding “the missing link.†He responded: “There is no one link missing – there are hundreds of links missing.†"

Richard Milton confirms that in 1997 the situation had not changed:

"In fact, more than 100 years of intense collecting by well funded professional expeditions has not yet yielded any of the remains that Darwin envisaged, and Africa and the Middle East (the areas "most likely") have now been thoroughly searched. There are early apelike remains and there are early hominid remains. Indeed the store of primate fossils has been multiplied a thousand-fold since Darwin. But the only "missing link" so far discovered is the bogus Piltdown man, where a practical joker associated the jaw of an orangutan with the skull of a human." ["Shattering Myths of Darwinism, page 109, 1997]

Ray Martinez:

Now we see why the Academy/Miller quote carefully crafted human evolution to be assumed based on other claimed facts. Those other claimed facts are the undisputed facts of microevolution, which are then misrepresented to support macroevolution. As it turns out the other claimed facts are assumed also (macroevolution) which further relegates supposed human evolution to be assumed. But the point is that there is no credible evidence (for human evolution) or any volume of it commensurate to the extraordinary claim.

Richard Clayton:

"Here you launch into a "quote mine"

Ray Martinez:

Clayton's accusation of quote mine was in response to my use of the following quotes by evolutionist Henry Gee:

ALL the alleged fossil evidence, puportedly supporting human evolution
from "10 to 5 million years ago, several thousand generations of living creatures, can be fitted into a small box"(1)

Gee wrote as fact the quoted portion above.

I accept the information as fact.

Then I make my point:

For the interval stated, logically, the amount of alleged evidence does not support the claim of human evolution.

"Several different hominids appear in the fossil record between 3 and 2 million years ago."(2)

I accept the quote above as fact.

Then I make my point:

This fact says for a period of ONE MILLION YEARS "several" alleged
species are claimed to be known and identified. "Several" is not a
adjective associated with something well supported. The issue is human
evolution - not dust mites, but the most extraordinary claim of all
time is admitted, within the interval stated, to be supported by
"several" different hominid species.

Logically, the admitted amount of alleged evidence supposedly supporting human evolution does not support the claim.

"The failure of bother views of evolution rests, once again, on the failure to understand that Deep Time cannot sustain scenarios based on narrative. I return, once again, to the thought experiment that is
central to my argument: next time you see a fossil, ask yourself
whether it could have belonged to your direct ancestor. Of course, it
could by your ancestor, but you will never be able to know this for
certain. To hypothesize that it might be your ancestor, then, is
futile, because your hypothesis would be untestable. So, to take a line
of fossils and claim that they represent a lineage, is not a scientific
hypothesis that can be tested, but an assertion that carries the same
validity as a bedtime story - amusing, perhaps even instructive, but
not scientific."(3)

I accept the quote as fact.

Then I make my point:

Logically, the quote above does not support the claim of human evolution.

My on-going point: The evidence for human evolution is highly and grossly exaggerated.

There is no quote mining as charged by Clayton because I accept what is written as fact but point out that the "facts" logically do not support human evolution theory much less prove it. The Gee quotes admit the evidence is scant for the most extraordinary claim of all time. Yet we are bombarded with the predictible assertions of evolutionists that hominid evolution is proven and voluminously supported.

http://www.jqjacobs.net/anthro/paleo/scavenging.html

"Fossils, though few and rare, are by for the most important evidence we have of hominid evolution.

In addition to the scant evidence offered by fossils..."

The above site offers further confirmation of my point:

So much based on so little.

"few, rare, and scant" are not adjectives associated with anything mildly supported much less proven.

I accept the site terminology as fact, then point out that logically these admissions are not associated with a theory that is well supported much less proven.

http://www.apologeticspress.org/articles/1973

"In a conversation in 1996 with James Powell, president and director of the Los Angeles County Museum of Natural History, the renowned evolutionary paleoanthropologist Meave Leakey gave some insight into her frustrations in search for hominid or human fossils as she described her “nearly futile hunt for human bone in a new field area as four years of hard work producing only three nondescript scraps†(Powell, 1998, p. xv, emp. added).

Most recently, David Begun concluded an article in Science magazine titled “The Earliest Homininsâ€â€Is Less More?,†by saying: “[T]he level of uncertainty in the available direct evidence at this time renders irreconcilable differences of opinion inevitable. The solution is in the mantra of all paleontologists: We need more fossils!†(2004, 303:1479-1480, emp. added). Although hominid and human fossils are the most sought-after fossils in the world, scientists readily admit that few human fossils have been found"

The link quote above by David Begun once again shows my use of the Academy/Miller quote to be accurate in that he confirms "the available direct evidence" is in complete harmony with every quote in this reply.

I accept all these quotes as facts and sum it all up:

The facts that they establish in no objective manner supports the assumption and claims of human evolution.

Darwinists have shot themselves in the foot. The brutal honesty of evolutionary authorities logically does not support their claims.

Richard Clayton parrots "quote mine !"

How Richard ?

I accept each quote as fact THEN I simply point out that the facts logically do not support the reputation of human evolution as proven. Quite the opposite.

"quote mine" tactic is the Darwinian way of invoking the 5th Amendment.

This is not a courtroom where lawyer rhetoric is allowed to twist all facts in accordance to the needs of the client.

Once again, the actual evidence supporting human evolution is scant and has no clear objective value apart from the massive biased assumptions of the Naturalist/Atheist worldview.

RICHARD CLAYTON: (from the OP):

Genetic evidence is even more compelling.

RAY MARTINEZ:

Whenever the physical evidence supposedly supporting human evolution is debated or offered, the Darwinist immediately goes into the alleged genetic evidence.

Why ?

Answer: Because, as I have documented above, the physical inventory is embarrassingly diminutive - thats why the Darwinist cites the genetic.

If the physical evidence made the case they wouldn't need to go into the microscopic universe to begin with.

From the widely known Creation Science Fact page:

http://www.clubs.psu.edu/up/origins/faq ... umans%2097%%20chimp

What of the 97% (or 98% or 99%!) similarity claimed between humans and chimps? The figures published do not mean quite what is claimed in the popular publications (and even some respectable science journals). DNA contains its information in the sequence of four chemical compounds known as nucleotides, abbreviated C,G,A,T. Groups of three of these at a time are 'read' by complex translation machinery in the cell to determine the sequence of 20 different types of amino acids to be incorporated into proteins. The human DNA has at least 3,000,000,000 nucleotides in sequence. Neither human nor chimp DNA has been anywhere near fully sequenced so that a proper comparison can be made (this would also require unprecedented processing time and power). Indeed it may be a long time before such a comparison can be made because it will probably be the year 2005 before we have the full sequence of human DNA –- and chimp DNA sequencing has a much lower priority.

Where did the "97% similarity" come from then? It was inferred from a fairly crude technique called DNA hybridization where small parts of human DNA are split into single strands and allowed to re-form double strands (duplex) with chimp DNA. However, there are various reasons why DNA does or does not hybridize, only one of which is degree of similarity (homology). Consequently, this somewhat arbitrary figure is not used by those working in molecular homology (other parameters, derived from the shape of the 'melting' curve, are used). Why has the 97% figure been popularized then? One can only guess that it served the purpose of evolutionary indoctrination of the scientifically illiterate.

Interestingly, the original papers did not contain the basic data and the reader had to accept the interpretation of the data 'on faith'. Sarich et al. obtained the original data and used them in their discussion of which parameters should be used in homology studies. Sarich discovered considerable sloppiness in Sibley and Ahlquist's generation of their data as well as their statistical analysis. Upon inspecting the data, I discovered that, even if everything else was above criticism, the 97% figure came from making a very basic statistical error - averaging two figures without taking into account differences in the number of observations contributing to each figure. When a proper mean is calculated it is 96.2%, not 97%. However, there is no true replication in the data, so no confidence can be attached to the figures published by Sibley and Ahlquist.

What if human and chimp DNA was even 96% homologous? What would that mean? Would it mean that humans could have 'evolved' from a common ancestor with chimps? Not at all. The amount of information in the 3 billion base pairs in the DNA of every human cell has been estimated to be equivalent to that in 1,000 books of encyclopaedia size. If humans were 'only' 4% different this still amounts to 120 million base pairs, equivalent to approximately 12 million words, or 40 large books of information. This is surely an impossible barrier for mutations (random changes) to cross.

I ask Richard to review the above content and respond.

In addition, I ask: lets assume as fact that chimp and human DNA is as claimed to be, anywhere from 96 to 99 percent similar. How do you explain the vast and obvious outward differences between chimps and modern humans and the vast difference in intelligence ?

4 to 1 percent difference yet the vast actual disimilarities are strikingly incongruent with similar DNA.

How does similarity constitute scientific evidence that humans evolved from a chimp ancestor over millions of years ?

Please explain, because as it sits now you are relying on rhetoric/misuse of logic to assert that this supports/proves claims involving millions of years.

Wells, "Icons of Evolution" (2000)

page 46:

"Comparing DNA sequences is very complex. An actual segment of DNA may contain thousands of subunits, lining them up to start a comparison is a tricky task and different alignments can give very different results."

But when a microbiologist qualifies his title with "evolutionary" this is a sign that all data and conclusions will support gradualism no matter what.

I say this because the evolutionary DNA scientist will do the same and I am not willing to trust them because of whats at stake. Evolutionary biochemists certainly knew ALL of the facts contained in "Darwin's Black Box" but fraudulently concealed Irreducible Complexity from the world until an objective scientist blew the whistle (Behe).

According to Jonathan Wells, phylogeny is the evolutionary history of a group of organisms, and modern molecular biology is based on DNA and protein comparisons.

Page 51:

"A 1996 study using 88 proteins sequence grouped rabbitts with primates instead of rodents"(4)

"A 1998 analysis of 13 genes in 19 animal species placed sea urchins among chordates."(5)

"Another 1998 analysis based on 12 proteins put cows closer to whales than to horses."(6)

As was noted above genetics is very complex.

The facts above are monkey wrenches in the evolutionary scheme of things. But the alleged similarity of chimp DNA with human somehow proves we evolved from a chimp ancestor over millions of years ?

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/19 ... 071409.htm

Martha Molnar. "Priestly Gene Shared By Widely Dispersed Jews." Press Release. 10 July 1998.

Edward Rothstein. "DNA Teaches History a Few Lessons of Its Own." The New York Times "Week in Review" (May 24, 1998). Excerpts:

"Last year, for example, Michael Hammer, a geneticist at the University of Arizona, showed that a genetic analysis of the Y chromosomes of Jewish men who ritualistically identified themselves as descendants of the Biblical High Priest Aaron and are known as Cohanim showed a high transmission of markers that were less prevalent among Jews who did not identify as Cohanim. This was evidence, Hammer said, of the accuracy of the oral tradition."

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/quer ... t=Citation

David Keys. Catastrophe: An Investigation Into the Origins of the Modern World. New York: Ballantine Books, 2000. Keys summarizes M. G. Thomas, Karl L. Skorecki, H. Ben-Ami, Tudor Parfitt, Neil Bradman, D. B. Goldstein, "Origins of Old Testament Priests." Nature 394 (July 9, 1998): 138-140. Excerpts from Keys' book:

"DNA tests on Sephardic and Ashkenazi Jews have revealed the possibility that at least one key section of the latter community may have genetic evidence of a potentially large-scale or even mass conversion which must have taken place sometime after around A.D. 700.... the only known mass conversion within that time frame and in that geographical area was that of the Khazars in the eighth century. Significantly, the section of the Ashkenazi community whose DNA may suggest a partially convert origin is that section which up till now had traditionally been said to be wholly descended from the Assistant Priests of ancient Israel.... By analyzing Y chromosomes from a sample of both Levite and non-Levite populations in both Sephardic and Ashkenazi communities, geneticists have discovered that an astounding 30 percent of Ashkenazi non-Cohenic Levites have a particular || combination of DNA material on part of their Y-chromosome that is not shared to any extent by either non-Levite Ashkenazi Jews or the Sephardic community as a whole. This genetic marker does not even show up among the Cohens (descendants of the ancient Israelite Chief Priests) - but only among the descendants of Assistant Priests, and then only within Ashkenazi (northern European) Jewry.

Whether an oral tradition or its primary source of the Old Testament - these studies have corroborated the Aaronic Priesthood which only exists in the context of its originator: the Deity of the Old Testament.

God called Aaron to be priest.

This evidence also supports the existence of the Deity. The larger context of the only source we have about this Deity says He created man in His image.

The objective weight of this DNA evidence confirms the written and oral claims of the issue at hand: the Aaronic Priesthood.

Here we have science confirming a major Biblical claim.

Chimp DNA being similar to human has zero objective value apart from the Naturalist worldview - a worldview that has no objective source to justify its existence except to oppose the Supernatural worldview which has the ancient objective source of the Bible.

The genetic evidence corroborates this Biblical claim AND decimates any theory which asserts late Torah non-Mosaic authorship, because late pseudonymic authorship could not produce a fact like the Aaronic Priesthood, but logically, it is a report written by Aaron's brother Moses who recorded what God told him to write. In other words, forgers don't produce holy facts, but eventually get exposed. Just the opposite has occurred: early Mosaic authorship is supported as is the larger claim: the existence of the Deity who instituted the Aaronic Priesthood.

The next leap of the Genesis claim that God created man suddenly is infinitesimal in gap compared to the massive gaps in the fossil record which Darwinists wink at and at no point consider the massive gaps evidence of falsification.

Ray Martinez

1) Gee, "In Search of Deep Time: Beyond the Fossil Record to a New
History of Life", page 199 [1999]

2) Ibid. page 203

3) Ibid. page 114

4) Wells citing: Graur, Laurent, Duret, Gouy, "Nature" 379 (1996).

5) Wells citing: Naylor, Brown, "Systematic Biology" 47 (1998).

6) Wells citing: Cao, Janke, Waddell, Westerman, Takenaka, Murata, Okada, Paabo, Hasegawa, "Journal of Molecular Evolution" 47 (1998).

Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.

ocne you proved yourself to be uneducated, i stopped reading

Nobody denies microevolution, that is the evolution of species, what's
at issue is if a species naturally changes into another
(macroevolution) which is asserted by Darwinists to account for all
life on this planet including human beings originating from an ape.

show me an evolutionist that thinks that. (one that wasnt taught by a christian, and is older than 12)

peace4all said:
Peace, this is pretty close to flaming and is completely unnecessarry. I am sure you can find a better way of addressing people.

Ray, don't worry about such posts as the one from peace4all. Your post is appreciated and you have done some great research there. Arguing with an evolutionist is a chore as they have been brainwashed by the world for so long they refuse sometimes to even look outside that box. God bless you in your endeavor.

Old cliche, I know

Arguing that micro cannot go macro is like arguing that you can never reach 1000 by adding ones.

debate

How can you debate when one sides uses hard evidence and the other refuses to accept what the eye can see, the hand can touch, tests that repeat the results and makes claims but fails to provide one stitch of evidence to back the claim?

peace4all said:

Insult = inability to refute.

Could one expect a Darwinist to say anything else about a Creationist ?

Ray Martinez

P.S.

Your inability to correctly spell four letter words and employ proper punctuation evidently disqualifies yourself to judge the level of education in anyone else. In fact, because you are a Darwinist - your condemnation is the best evidence I am right. Your approval would have supported my wrongness.

Official Notification: ToE Falsified

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/tal ... 7189fbc86c

DECAPITATION EVIDENCE: Human Evolution claims RIP

Secular mainstream scholarship of any discipline universally agree the
entire history of mankind prior to the Renaissance, Protestant
Reformation, and the invention of the printing press to be easily
characterized as pre-scientific times.

These three events would mark the absolute earliest anyone could
objectively identify the inception of the scientific era.

But if anyone asserted that modern scientific times began with the
advent of Darwinism, middle to late 19th century - who could argue with
that ?

Yet advanced scientific times unquestionably began when the old Soviet
Union shocked the world with the launch of Sputnik I in 1957 ushering
in the Space Age.

http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/History/sputnik/

It was data from this orbiting satellite that enabled modern scientific
mankind to know for sure the exact dimensions of the Earth.

Dr. Adam Rutherford F.R.A.S., F.R.G.S., in Egypt 1925, 1950, 1963-5
"Pyramidology Book 1" [London, 1957]

http://www.capstonebooks.com/orig/pages/pyramid.html

Pages 75, 76:

"On making a scientific examination of the Sacred Cubit in the Pyramid, it is found to bear an exact relationship to the size of the Earth. This cubit is discovered to be the exact 10,000,000th of the mean
distance from the center of the Earth to the Poles, or in othe words
the precise 10,000,000th part of the Earth's semi-polar diameter. The
results of the latest geodetic research since the International
Geophysical Year 1957-8 reveal that the mean polar radius of the Earth,
as deduced from observation of the orbits of artificial Earth
satellites is 3949.9 miles. Dividing this figure by 10,000,000, the
result is 25.0266 British inches (corrected to four places of
decimals), the precise length of the Sacred Cubit of the Great Pyramid.

Thus the Earth's mean polar radius measures 10,000,000 Sacred Cubits or 250,000,000 Pyramid inches; hence the Pyramid inch is
the 500,000,000th of the Earth's polar diameter.

French savants conceived the idea of instituting a unit of linear
measure based upon the size of the Earth, and invented the meter, which
from a scientific standpoint is very faulty.

The French meter was arrived by taking 10,000,000 part of the so called
quadrant of the Earth as calculated from the North Pole to the Equator,
along a meridian passing through Dunkirk. The Earth IS NOT a perfect
sphere, the said distance is not a true quadrant, hence it is not truly
scientific to determine a unit of straight measure from such a curved
surface.

Scientifically, a unit of straight measure should be based on the
straight distance corresponding to the curved semi-meridian, namely the
semi-axis or polar radius of the Earth, as has been done correctly in
the case of this Sacred Cubit.

Furthermore, the Earth's axis is the only LONG CONSTANT NATURAL
STRAIGHT LINE on our planet, and it is also truly international, for
all nations rotate round it once every day. How appropriate that the
Pyramid's units of measurement should be accurately based upon it !

Thus the Designer of the Pyramid long forestalled modern man in the
scientific idea of having a unit of measure based on the size of the
Earth. Indeed, the Pyramid's Sacred Cubit is really the French meter
scientifically and mathematically corrected over 4,000 years before the
French scientists even thought of the idea of having a unit of linear
measure based on the dimensions of the Globe.

When the meter was brought into existence, a French mathematician named M. Callet in his book "Logarithmus", published in 1795, suggested that the meter should be the 10,000,000th of the Earth's mean polar radius instead of being based on the irregularly curved surface of the Earth. Without being aware of it, M. Callet was suggesting the truly
scientific Sacred Cubit in the design of the Great Pyramid."

Researchers and surveyors like Rutherford wondered why the British inch
almost fit as the perfect measuring unit in the Great Pyramid. I say
ALMOST because it was minutely off by the distance of 1/1000th of an
inch.

When Great Pyramid researchers augmented the length of the British inch
by 1/1000th - this unit fit perfectly as the measuring unit used to
build the Great Pyramid.

Obviously, over thousands of years, the British inch deviated and lost
1/1000th over the centuries - not bad.

In the Rutherford quote above, the augmentation of the British inch,
that is its lengthening by 1/1000th is confirmed as accurate and
justified because the Sputnik satellite produced the scientific
measurements for the polar diameter of the Earth.

From the Rutherford quote:

Mean Polar Radius of the Earth: 3949.9 miles

RUTHERFORD:

"Dividing this figure by 10,000,000, the result is 25.0266 British inches (corrected to four places of decimals), the precise length of
the Sacred Cubit of the Great Pyramid.

Thus the Earth's mean polar radius measures 10,000,000 Sacred Cubits or 250,000,000 Pyramid inches; hence the Pyramid inch is the 500,000,000th of the Earth's polar diameter.

Sacred Cubit = 25.0266 British inches.

This cubit is divided into 25 equal parts called the "inch" and this
inch = 1.001064 British inches."

Ray Martinez:

Above is the evidence and reasoning for correcting the British inch to
ITS TRUE LENGTH, which was only 1/1000th of an inch.

25 of these inches, called the Pyramid inch = what is called the Sacred
Cubit.

http://www.world-mysteries.com/sci_7cos.htm

"Earth, Radius, Polar ...... 3949.90462476 mi.
..............................­..... 6,356,755.28816 m"

The link above confirms the Rutherford data as to the polar radius of
the Earth being 3949.9 miles.

You can Google around to various sites and confirm the above figure by
multiplying it by 2 = the figure given as the full polar diameter of
the Earth.

The same link provides the figures for the length of the Sidereal,
Tropical/Solar, and Anomalistic years:

http://www.world-mysteries.com/sci_7cos.htm

Sidereal Orbit
(365.25636042 + 1.1 x 10-7 TE) days

Tropical Year
(365.24219878 - 6.14 x 10-6 TE) days

Anomalistic Year
(365.25964134 + 3.04 x 10-6 TE) days

The figures above can be verified at any site as it is common
undisputed knowledge.

http://www.evcforum.net/cgi-bin/dm.cgi? ... &m=601#604

The link above contains a diagram showing the facts below:

(if the link above does not work then you can click here and scroll
down a ways to the 3rd diagram that appears from the top:
http://www.iidb.org/vbb/showthread.php?t=93010 )

AB = 365.242 Sacred Cubits (SC = 25 PI") = number of days in Solar
Tropical Year.

AEFB = 365.256 SC = number of days in Sidereal Year

AbB = 365.259 SC = number of days in Anomalistic Year ("b" obscured
between "w" and "x")

The diagram was produced by Rutherford and is the result of his
measurements of the Great Pyramid done in Egypt in the years already
cited.

Conclusion thus far:

The Sidereal, Solar, and Anomalistic years were known by the builders
of the Great Pyramid as the figures match exactly.

That is the 3 measured base lengths of the Great Pyramid as shown in
the diagram perfectly match the lengths of the Sidereal, Solar, and
Anomalistic years.

365.242 = a measured length of the Great Pyramid base AND the Solar
year.

365.256 = a measured length of the Great Pyramid base AND the Sidereal
year.

365.259 = a measured length of the Great Pyramid base AND the
Anomalistic year.

The British inch corrected to its true length (called the Pyramid or
Sacred inch), that is a lengthening of 1/1000th of an inch is the
measuring unit which fits as the measuring unit of the Great Pyramid.

To have the Pyramid inch as a unit perfectly increment the polar
diameter of the Earth, and the base lengths match the three years
above, means: the builders of the Great Pyramid knew the Earth was
round and its dimensions and the lengths of its orbit around the sun.

http://www.knowledge.co.uk/xxx/cat/fingerprints/

The following evidence and material is from the book "Fingerprints of
the Gods" by Graham Hancock, [1995]

Page 177:

"The orthodox view is that Archimedes in the 3rd century BC was the man to calculate pi correctly at 3.14 [Brittanica 9:415]

Scholars do not accept that any of the mathematicians of the New World
ever got anywhere near pi before the arrival of the Europeans in the
16th century."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Livio_Catullo_Stecchini

Page 180:

Livio Catullo Stecchini (Harvard Ph.D.) world renown authority on
ancient monuments:

"The basic idea of the Great Pyramid was that it should be a representation of the northern hemisphere of the Earth, a hemishpere
projected on flat surfaces as is done in map-making....The Great
Pyramid was a projection on four triangular surfaces. The apex
represented the pole and the perimeter represented the equator. This is
the reason why the perimeter is in relation to 2 pi to the height. The
Great Pyramid represents the Northern hemisphere in a scale of
1:43,200" [quoted from Appendix, Peter Tompkins, "Secrets of the Great
Pyramid", page 378]

Page 178:

"The principal factors involved in the geometry of any pyramid are:

1) height of summit above the ground.

2) perimeter at ground level.

Great Pyramid: ratio between original height (481.3949 feet) and
perimeter (3023.16 feet) is the same ratio between the radius and the
circumference of a circle (2 pi).

Height x 2 pi (like one would with a circle radius to calculate its
circumference) = perimeter (481.3949 feet 2 x 3.14 = 3023.16 feet).
Reverse the same for the height.

This precise mathematical correlation cannot come about by chance, thus
the builders were indeed conversant with pi and incorporated its value
into the dimensions of the Great Pyramid." [height and perimeter
figures: Edwards, "The Pyramids of Egypt", pages 87, 219 (1949)]

The builders of the Great Pyramid knew and used pi.

But conventional history says the earliest known existence of pi was in
the 3rd century BC by Archimedes.

Modern scientifc man did not know the exact dimensions of the Earth
until 1957.

The universally accepted date for the absolute latest possible date for
the erection and building of the Great Pyramid is 2700 BC. That is 4700
years ago.

The Great Pyramid contains modern scientific knowledge, yet ALL
mainstream scholarship concludes the ancient times of antiquity
"pre-scientific times".

This belief that ultra-ancient times to be pre-scientific is refuted by
the physical facts about the Great Pyramid.

Modern man did not know the dimensions of the Earth until space flight,
but the builders of the Great Pyramid knew in 2700 BC/4700 years ago.

How did they know what we only found out recently ?

Nobody suggests that airborne flight was possible 4700 years ago.

Nobody knows the answers to these questions.

Great Pyramid = Contrast of Impossibility = ultra-scientific built in
ultra non-scienitific time period of history = proof of Divine
involvement.

TWO SCENARIOS: ONLY ONE CAN BE CORRECT

Evolutionary Scenario says man began as an animal/ape ancestor. He very slowly made his way through an endless maze of directionless dead ends to nontheless evolve and improve over millions of years into his present modern ultra-intelligent state.

The irreversible point that Darwinists have spoken up for is that man
was not created by God suddenly, but began as an animal who gradually
evolved into his present intelligent state.

Biblical Scenario: This scenario is exactly opposite of the Evolutionary scenario. Adamkind or mankind is suddenly created ultra-intelligent by God and lives extremely long, then he slowly regresses into a way lesser state of intelligence best described and understood by the pre-scientific and primitive times of all history up until the Renaissance, Protestant Reformation, and invention of the printing press. These three events mark the sudden upward departure of mankind into the modern scientific age.

In other words, the Biblical scenario has mankind starting out ultra-intelligent, then becoming very dumb and backwards, then rebounding back into his initial state of ultra-intelligence.

These two scenarios are an antithesis.

The scientific facts layed out in this post proves that ancient man, in
no later than 2700 BC, knew and used pi, and knew the dimensions of the
Earth.

Modern men did not know about pi for thousands of years later and only
in 1957 did he discover the exact dimensions of the Earth.

The point is that ancient men had great scientific knowledge that we
only recently discovered.

This fact obliterates and falsifies the Evolutionary Scenario.

Man was not progessively evolving and improving as the Darwinists
assert. The facts of the Great Pyramid show mankind of great antiquity
to be genius.

We know in a courtroom a defendant can be acquitted by one single piece
of irrefutable evidence which negates a mountain of circumstantial
evidence against him.

The Great Pyramid and its endless scientific facts (of which only 2
were presented here) decimates whatever evidence exists for the
Evolutionary Scenario/hominid evolution.

In reality, there is scant highly subjective fossil evidence which can
be asserted to be whatever the Darwinist needs it to be. It has no
clear objective value apart from the pre-existing narrative of
Naturalism that said hominid evolution MUST be true. The Bible
acknowledges the existence of these "corruptible dead anthropons"
(Romans 1:23) in the context of God's wrath manifested upon persons who deny the obviousness of intelligent design.

I have shown that Darwinists admit that human evolution is assumed
based on other claimed facts. The most extraordinary claim of all time
dependant on other claimed facts and then assumed is hardly a theory
mildly supported much less proven but this does not stop Darwinists
from asserting it is.

The facts of history, that is the proven scientific intelligence of the
ancients, then the subsequent loss of this scientific ability
through-out the course of history until recent times - refutes the
Evolutionary Scenario and human evolution nonsense to be the moronic
delusions of persons who have one common denominator: Deliberate
refusal to recognize God as Creator (1) - which according to the Bible
is the ONLY thing He demands (Romans 1:21).

Ray Martinez

1) Ernst Mayr Professor of Zoology at Harvard University:

"There is indeed one belief that all true original Darwinians held in
common, and that was their rejection of creationism, their rejection of
special creation. This was the flag around which they assembled and
under which they marched. When Hull claimed that "the Darwinians did
not totally agree with each other, even over essentials", he
overlooked one essential on which all these Darwinians agreed. Nothing
was more essential for them than to decide whether evolution is a
natural phenomenon or something controlled by God. The conviction that
the diversity of the natural world was the result of natural processes
and not the work of God was the idea that brought all the so-called
Darwinians together in spite of their disagreements on other of
Darwin's theories." One Long Argument (1991) p.99

fine.

ray, your statements are false. evolutionists/darwinists do not believe than man evolved from apes.

Because, you made such an elementary mistake, about this topic, it is not worth arguing with for you.

btw, you can see evoultion, you can watch it, you cant deny it exists.

However, some ppl prefer to believe instead of observe.

Let me show you your argument in a diffrent way.

"christians are all smelly. it is easily proven because christians are decendents of allah."

do you see the big problem there?

remember

How many animals did moses fit on the ark?

btw lyric.

why dont u teach some of the other members here, mainly BB, to stop calling peopel degenerate fools, because the bible says I am, and i will stop saying someone is uneducated, when they obviously didnt do the research, or did biased learning

Brainwash

Brainwash

Lyric's Dad said

Arguing with an evolutionist is a chore as they have been brainwashed by the world for so long they refuse sometimes to even look outside that box

Please, please, never claim that evolutionists/darwinists/scientists have been brainwashed when talking about creation/evolution and religion. Religion is by far the greatest source of brainwashing (with probably Christianity as the greatest and most dangerous source of brainwashing).

As the great thinker Feuerbach said:
"whenever morality is based on theology the most unjust, immoral and infamous things can be justified and established."

LD said:
Your post is appreciated and you have done some great research there.

Thank you.

Arguing with an evolutionist is a chore as they have been brainwashed by the world for so long they refuse sometimes to even look outside that box. God bless you in your endeavor.

Very good point.

This analogy of refusing to look outside their box means they are not loyal to evidence wherever it may lead. This means naturalism is a religion that has one goal: try and hijack science to make it say God does not exist.

Upon reading this, the naturalist will immediately assert some ridiculous Divine neutral position.

But the Bible explains Naturalism as a pernicious drive to EXCLUDE the Creator, which said rebellion triggers the wrath of God manifested via disabling "God-sense". [source: Dr. Gene Scott Ph.D. Stanford University]

Effects of this penalty: You end up believing moronic things like apes morphing into men over millions of years.

The fact that there is scant subjective evidence corroborates this penalty claim. In other words, Darwinism is a penalty from God for denying Him Creator status. (Romans 1:18-25) [source: Dr. Gene Scott Ph.D. Stanford University]

Ray Martinez

In response to Ray MArtinez and Lyric's Dad

In response to Lyric's Dad and MArtinez

This is what it pretty much boils down to:

a) all species of living creatures came into existence all at once

b) all species of living creatures have come about due from the processes of evolution and natural selection from increasingly complex chemicals. (A very simple summary, sorry)

Whether or not God was involved in either of a) or b) is really irrelevant while we are only considering their plausibility

There is no evidence for a), and if there is it is far outweighed by the countless insances of evidence for b).

Thus we must, accept b) over a).

(Please do not say that the Bible provides evidence for a), that really would be shamefull on your part)

PS, this argument is completely pointless because you will never ever consider changing your views. I, myself, was once a creationist and have since been converted to agnosticism

Ray MArtinez and the PYramids

Ray Martinez and your Pyramids

Firstly, you may have over extened your judgements on the Egyptions. Yes, they may have been intelligent, but you cannot be sure that it was not coincidence.

Secondly , the time difference between this mordern scientific age, and your proposed Egyption scientific age is what ~4500 years. 4500 years is absolutely miniscule, its not as if there were neanderthols or homo erectuses using the figure pi. For evolution we are talking millions of years before we come to a signiificant level. Thus for such a small length of time one is going to expect such fluctuations in intelligence. With any scientific theory/experiment one would expect that over small intervals there will be great fluctuations; but there is still an overall a general trend of increasing intelligence.

Fur example, look at the stock market, over a period of a day there are massive fluctuations in the value of the market, but there is still overall general trend of increase or decrease. In the same way the homo genus has experienced a general trend of increasing intelligence, with the superiority of the Egyptions as simply a flactuation.

Lastly, even if your argument did pose a threat at all to theory of evolution, it would not be significant to discredit the entire theory. Please do not be so arrogant to think that you have so simply disproved hundreds of years work on this theory.

[/b]Thankyou for your time, Martinez I would really appreciate an intellignet reply

This analogy of refusing to look outside their box means they are not loyal to evidence wherever it may lead. This means naturalism is a religion that has one goal: try and hijack science to make it say God does not exist.

its funny how a christian can say that.

the christian view on this (from what i have gathered) is, well, god didnt say it that way, the bible didnt say it that way, therefore, no matter how much proof you have, even if it is indesputible, it is wrong, solely because I believe in god, and god doesnt lie (outside of promises unkept in the bible)

that is staying in a little box.

Re: Brainwash

Please, please, never claim that evolutionists/darwinists/scientists have been brainwashed when talking about creation/evolution and religion. Religion is by far the greatest source of brainwashing (with probably Christianity as the greatest and most dangerous source of brainwashing).

We christians plainly admit that we are indeed brainwashed - by the word of God/Bible.

Everyone needs their brainwashed by the word of God, if this doesn't happen you are going to hell.

RM

Ha!

I think a few theologians and Christian Scholars (maybe even Jesus himself) would have something to say about the suggestion that if you are not brainwashed by the Bible (or word of God) then you are going to hell.
I don't thinl anyone could ever hold that being brainwashed is a good thing.

Also, nice to see you have no comeback from my criticism/destruction of your pyramid/superior-intelligence theory.

Thanks[/b]

1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. 2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. Romans 12:1-2

Many non-believers will be cast into the lake of fire after the second death because of accepted ignorance over God's word. All have been given the choice to believe God or not. Some do and some don't. There will not be one single unbeliever in eternity with God almighty, but there will be many weeping and gnashing their teeth.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back