Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study Fragrance of Christ

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

csmary

Blessed be the LORD God of Israel
From everlasting to everlasting!
And let all the people say, “Amen!â€

Praise the LORD! (Psalms 106:48)

On the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried out, saying, “If anyone thirsts, let him come to Me and drink. He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.†(John 7:37-38)

Hallelujah,

Our Father in Heaven, I thank you for this good gift.

The Spirit of God is talking through the Holy Scrpitures. Who will hear Him? The word of God says.

And He said to them, “He who has ears to hear, let him hear!†(Mark 4:9)

The Word of God is speaking who will hear Him?

My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand. I and My Father are one.†(John 10:27-30)

Who spoke the above Word of God?

The Lord Jesus the Son of God spoke the above Word of God.

Who is Lord Jesus Christ and why is He preached all over the world.

The Word of God gives us the answer.

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. (John 3:16)

The Word of God teaches that Lord Jesus is the begotten Son of God, God sent Him to the world to save the mankind from sin and destruction.

He's the only savior of mankind. That's why Lord Jesus Christ is preached all over the world.

Is Lord Jesus Christ the only savior of mankind?

The Spirit of God gives the answer

Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.†(Acts 4:12)

The Word of God teaches that the Lord Jesus Christ is the only savior of the mankind. It's as true and unchangeable as the Word of God Himself. The Holy Spirit of truth will prove it to you. Each and every reader of this, to whom God has given spiritual eye and ear, will hear it and see it. Our Father in Heaven, please bless each and every reader of this message spiritual ear and eye, so that they know the truth and be saved. Please bless each one of us with you Holy Spirit of eternal life.

I pray this in Your Name Jeusus Amen.

Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Amen To the Living God

Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah To the Lamb of God, Lord Jesus

Hallelujah

..................To be continued

Why do the mankind need the Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God as the savior?

The mankind needs the Lord Jesus, the Savior, because the Holy Scriptures says about the mankind

As it is written:

“ There is none righteous, no, not one;
(Romans 3:10)

Looking at the mankind the Holy-spirit says

for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, (Romans 3:23)

The above holy scriptures teach us that the entire without Jesus is under sin and fell away from the glory of God. The mankind without Lord Jesus is unfit to enter the Kingdom of God.

Because of sin, mankind lost the Kingdom of God and His fellowship.

The Holy Scriptures teach us that - God lives eternally in heaven, He lives in the unapproachable light, God and His glorious kingdom is beyond the reach of the human knowledge and wisdom.

Even if one spends the entire wealth of this world, I don't think, one may be able to make a single portion of God's heaven.

Holy Scriptures teach us that God is Holy, He is Almighty, He is immortal, His beauty is matchless, His heaven is full of wealth and splendor, which are eternal.

His Kingdom and glorious heaven is not worldly. Heaven of God is a place of indescribable joy.

In the Kingdom of heaven there is eternal joyful life and eternal rest. There is no sorrow, there is no sickness. Mankind lost all these because of sin.

To those who dispute against it and to those who do not believe the existence of God and the Kingdom of heaven, may I ask, don't you see ants and bees?; so small animals; yet leading a well settled and organized life.

These insects are wise at their living. Yet if these from their own limited knowledge and outlook, that mankind and their abode do not exist on the earth, how foolish will be their statement; because mankind is really living on this earth with all its splendor. Likewise God and His kingdom is beyond the knowledge of mankind.

What is that sin, that made mankind to fall away from God and His glorious kingdom. The Word of God makes it very clear to us that man disobeyed the command of God and fell away from Him and His glorious kingdom.

sin is the transgression that man does against God, while disobeying the command of God.

How did Sin first enter in mankind?

God created the first man Adam and his wife Eve. God game them a a command to obey so that they live forever and enjoy the glory of God.

What is that commandment?

The Holy scripture says

And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, “Of every tree of the garden you may freely eat; but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die.†(Genesis 2:16-17)

But the devil, the Father of all lies, went to Eve and gave her a false instruction that made her to sin and also caused Adam to sin. The Holy scripture says

"Then the serpent said to the woman, “You will not surely die. 5 For God knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.â€
6 So when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree desirable (Genesis 3:5-6)"

Eve believed the lies of the devil more than the Word of God and so she ate the fruit.

She passed the instruction of the devil to Adam, he also ate the fruit.

Thus both of them disobeyed the command of God. They did sin. Death entered in them. The Word of God says

"So all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years; and he died. (Genesis 5:5)"

Adam and Eve with all the mankind would have lived eternally but died as the death entered in them.

The Holy Scriptures teach us that Adam and Eve died because they disobeyed the commandment of God and thus committed sin.

They disobeyed the God because they believed the lies of the devil more than the Word of God who is the truth.

God calls his commandments, the law of righteousness. God is our Creator, He is our Father and Protector.

So, it is the duty of each one of us to obey God. God's commandments to the mankind are for having peace with God and peace with one's fellow-beings.

By obeying God's commandments, one does well with God as well as with other human-beings. To obey God is right and disobey God is sin. Sin leads to death.

God gave ten commandments to Israel through Moses to do well with God and with fellow beings.

What about the rest of the mankind; are they under the law of God or not?

Let's us see what does the Scripture says about it.

According to the Scripture the entire mankind is under the law of God

"for when Gentiles, who do not have the law, by nature do the things in the law, these, although not having the law, are a law to themselves, 15 who show the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and between themselves their thoughts accusing or else excusing them) [Romans 2:14-15]"

The Holy Scriptures teach us that God has written laws in the heart of each one.

Who is the witness?

The conscience of each one is the witness. All religions confirm it.

People of all religions say that it's not worthy to lead a life having no fear of God. It's sin to dishonor parents, to steal, to cheat, to bear false witness, to do adultery, to murder, to plunder others' belongings, etc.

People get hurt in the conscience when they above said sins are committed by themselves.

It is because God has written in the heart of each and everyone not to do such things. Only those people, who consciences are burned or do such sins without fearing God or without having any hurt in their conscience.

Mankind inherited sin and its wages death from Adam, in whom the entire mankind was created by the Word of God. Mankind inherited sin and death from Adam as a birth-right - an unfortunate birth-right, which is getting transferred throughout all generations. The earth too is cursed.

The Holy Scripture says

"Then to Adam He said, “Because you have heeded the voice of your wife, and have eaten from the tree of which I commanded you, saying, ‘You shall not eat of it’:
“ Cursed is the ground for your sake;
In toil you shall eat of it
All the days of your life.
18 Both thorns and thistles it shall bring forth for you,
And you shall eat the herb of the field.

19 In the sweat of your face you shall eat bread
Till you return to the ground,
For out of it you were taken;
For dust you are,
And to dust you shall return.â€

(Genesis 3:17-19)

What is the state of mankind according to the law.

" Now we know that whatever the law says, it says to those who are under the law, that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God. 20 Therefore by the deeds of the law no flesh will be justified in His sight, for by the law is the knowledge of sin. (Romans 3:19-20)"

.............To be continued

Does the Holy-Spirit teach us that Go d has written His law in the heart of every person irrespective of case, creed, religion or status.

Who is the witness?

The conscience of each one is the witness. Everyone who has no Jesus Christ in him or her stands in front of the law of God with a heavy heart and a conscience full of guilt, because each one, who has no Holy-Spirit of Christ in one, is a slave of sin and death and stays away from salvation.

The people who have the Spirit of Lord Jesus Christ inside are not under law; but under grace. It never means people who have the Spirit of Lord Jesus Christ inside are lawless people. On the other hand, even though we are not under law, we are the people, who are always eager to obey the commandments of God and do so.

Mankind loves life and every living being wants to live and to prolong life. During the times of sickness, accidents or another fatal situation, people run here and there to save their life. The rich who can afford it spends millions of money to prolong life as long as possible. It is not only mankind but also all living things want to live.

All living beings fear death. God created life to exist forever. God and mankind want it. Surely God wants us to live forever sharing His glory. Thus the Holy Scripture says

"Cast away from you all the transgressions which you have committed, and get yourselves a new heart and a new spirit. For why should you die, O house of Israel? 32 For I have no pleasure in the death of one who dies,†says the Lord GOD. “Therefore turn and live! (Ezekiel 18:31-32)â€

But how cast away all the transgerssions; how to get a new heart and new spirit; where to turn; and how to live forever enjoying the Glory of God in the Kingdom of God?

The answer is turn to God. God has opened a new way, a true way to the eternal life. He will show us how to enter that way and walk through that way. He will show us how man is going to leave for ever.

Hallelujah! Let all Glory be to God through the Lamb of God, the Lord Jesus Christ, Amen.

In the garden of Eden when Adam disobeyed, the Law of God which would have been a Law of eternal life for him and all the mankind, Sin and its wages, death entered in Adam and spread to all mankind.

As all other genes, the genes of sin and death two being transferred throughout all generation. Each and every human being in this world bearing these genes and ultimately die; except Hanoch and Elijah whom God's Word protected.

The Holy Scriptures says it

"
And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment, (Hebrews 9:27)"

All human beings died one day or other day. The entire mankind takes birth on this earth having no eternal life in them. "The wages of sin is death". It's not pronounced by a worldly authority or a human precept. if the judgments, set by the man made laws and authorities are being done, then what about the judgment of God who is LORD Almighty, KING OF KINGS and the LORD OF LORDS.

It's going on taking place, all people die it is a universal truth. Man is mortal. We know that the very respected personalities of religions and the history died and returned to the mud. Neither the history, nor the religions know what happened to them after their death. Even the Lord Jesus, the Son of God, the Savior of mankind tasted death.

Even though he was sinless, He tasted death bearing the sins of the entire mankind for Him. The Holy-Spirit teaches that Lord Jesus resurrected on the third day after His death. He lived on the earth again for forty days. He ascended to heaven and He's sitting at the right side of God.

Most of the people of the world live fearing death and in an ignorance of a life after death. How can one become free from the sins that keep one away from the Kingdom of God and the Kingdom of Heaven.

The Holy Scripture says

"The people who sat in darkness have seen a great light,
And upon those who sat in the region and shadow of death
Light has dawned. (Matthew 4:16)â€

It was prophesied through Isaiah the prophet of God.

"The people who walked in darkness
Have seen a great light;
Those who dwelt in the land of the shadow of death,
Upon them a light has shined. (Isaiah 9:2)"

The gospel, the goodnews of salvation is that great light. It's the great light that dawned in the darkness. It's the living flower of eternal life that bloomed in the valley of death, the Holy-Spirit says,

"There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus,
For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death. (Romans 8:1-2)" who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.

Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!

Challenging all the non-christians, non-believers, the godless, the disputers of this age, I the least known made servant of God, place this message which is written in the light of the Holy Scriptures inspired by the Holy-Spirit of truth, infront of the mankind who live today.

Dear reader, dear hearer, who ever you maybe or whatever is your position of status, I frankly tell you; you will be having no word to speak against it; as you finish the complete message

Let glory of it be to God through the Lamb of God, Lord Jesus, Amen!

.......................To be continued.

“ Come now, and let us reason together,â€
Says the LORD,

“ Though your sins are like scarlet,
They shall be as white as snow;
Though they are red like crimson, +
They shall be as wool.
19 If you are willing and obedient,
You shall eat the good of the land;
20 But if you refuse and rebel,
You shall be devoured by the swordâ€;
For the mouth of the LORD has spoken. (Isaiah 1:18-20)"

The holy scripture, who is the Word of God, assures that even the greatest sin will be forgiven; even the greatest sinner will get forgiveness and will get salvation along with the entry to the kingdom of heaven.

How does Lord Jesus Christ save a sinner, a sinner who believes in Him and accepts Him as the savior? Why can't anyone else do this? What is the reason? What did Lord Jesus Christ do to save the mankind.

What is the law of the spirit of life through Lord Jesus?

The Holy Scripture says

"For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him. (2 Corinthians 5:21)"

When Adam the first man disobeyed the commandment of God, which God gave him sin and death entered in him and transferred to all mankind. When Lord Jesus the Son of God obeyed and did all what the Holy Scriptures asked Him to do, the eternal life giving Spirit of God lived in Him. Though He remained sinless, He carried all the sins of mankind on Him and suffered our punishment.

He became a propitiation for us. The Spirit of life that stayed in Jesus, the Son of God made him to resurrect to eternal glorious life. Lord Jesus Christ, who was equal to God; who sat at the bosom of God, who enjoyed all divine power and authority in the kingdom of heaven, to whom God called "God" obeyed the Word of God and took birth on this earth. The Holy Scripture says

Therefore, when He came into the world, He said:

“ Sacrifice and offering You did not desire,
But a body You have prepared for Me.
6 In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin
You had no pleasure.
7 Then I said, ‘Behold, I have come—
In the volume of the book it is written of Me—
To do Your will, O God.’â€
(Hebrews 10:5-7)

I became wonder-stricken when I understood the above written Holy Scripture. God did not please in the burnt offerings and sacrifices that were performed for the forgiveness of sin. But God prepared a body for His Son to come to the world and accomplish the will of God that is written in the Holy Scriptures.

The Son of God gave utmost importance to obey the scriptures written about Him.

The Holy Scripture witnesses it

"though He was a Son, yet He learned obedience by the things which He suffered. 9 And having been perfected, He became the author of eternal salvation to all who obey Him, (Hebrews 5:8-9)"

The Son of God who was equal to God, who was is and will be the Lord God, left the glorious heaven, its unmeasurable and imperishable wealth and comforts, the service of multitude of angels and stepped down from the bosom of his Father and became a human baby in the womb of a virgin called Mary.

The Son of God took birth on this earth as a human being and then the angels in heaven sang

"Glory to God in the highest,
And on earth peace, goodwill toward men! (Luke 2:14)"

Lord Jesus is the amen of God. For each and every Word of God, He says Amen. The Son of God, Lord Jesus obey the Word of God, He did what the Holy Scriptures asked Him to do; And He took birth on this earth. That's why the angels sang Glory to God in the highest. Lord Jesus glorified God by obeying the Holy Scripture in deed.

One can glorify God only by obeying the Word of God. Obedience doesn't mean hearing and believing. Obedience is putting the faith into action.

We hear people say glory.......n times, Glory to God and at the same time disobey Him and do not glorify Him.

About thirty years the Son of God obeyed the Will of God and lived a quite life. Obeying His Worldly parents. Lord Jesus asked the Jews among whom He lived and grew.

"Which of you convicts Me of sin? And if I tell the truth, why do you not believe Me? (John 8:46)"

When Lord Jesus asked the Jews to point out the sin that any He did they had no word to answer Him, because He had no sin in Him. Those Jews were always searching to find a fault with Lord Jesus.

To be continued

The Son of God, Lord Jesus waited to start his ministry until the fulfilling of the Holy scripture about it

"As it is written in the Prophets:[a]

“ Behold, I send My messenger before Your face,
Who will prepare Your way before You.â€[b]
3 “ The voice of one crying in the wilderness:

‘ Prepare the way of the LORD;
Make His paths straight.' (Mark 1:2-3)
"

Until John the Baptist started his ministry and until this voice is heard, Lord Jesus waited.

When John the Baptist started his ministry, ministry of giving Baptism and leading people to repentance, Lord Jesus also came to Jordan to be baptized by him.

"
And John tried to prevent Him, saying, “I need to be baptized by You, and are You coming to me?â€
15 But Jesus answered and said to him, “Permit it to be so now, for thus it is fitting for us to fulfill all righteousness.†Then he allowed Him (Matthew 3:14-15)

The Word of God teaches that by being baptized by John the Baptist, the Son of God Lord Jesus obeyed the will of God about it.

In the third chapter of 1 Peter, the Holy Scripture says that Baptism is the answer of a good conscience toward God.

"There is also an antitype which now saves us—baptism (not the removal of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God), through the resurrection of Jesus Christ, (1 Peter 3:21)"

Lord Jesus answered the call of God by obeying the Will of God. Lord got baptized and marked the start of His ministry.

When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He[a] saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him. 17 And suddenly a voice came from heaven, saying, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. (Matthew 3:16-17)"

If you are asked a question, what made God well pleased with His Son Jesus, I think you may answer that it is the baptism of Lord Jesus that pleased God so much. And I believe that your answer is right.

Is the sprinkling of water on an infant enough to make it a christian? Do you think it is enough? What do you think about a grown up person willingly obeys the will of God and taking baptism? May God help you to know the truth.

Before starting His ministry, as Lord Jesus took baptism, the Spirit of God descended upon Him, it is the Holy Spirit of God who gives talents to do the ministry. He gives the talents as He comes in one. He gives each one as he desires. Holy-Spirit gave talents to Jesus to do the ministry.

During His ministry, Lord Jesus preached about the Kingdom of God and the goodnews of salvation. He did supernatural miracles to heal the sick, to drive out the demons and to raise the dead.

The Holy Scripture says

" For unto us a Child is born,
Unto us a Son is given;
And the government will be upon His shoulder.
And His name will be called
Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. (Isaiah 9:6)."

"The Spirit of the LORD shall rest upon Him,
The Spirit of wisdom and understanding,
The Spirit of counsel and might,
The Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD. (Isaiah 11:2)"

The Spirit of God rested upon Lord Jesus. He did mighty miracles during His ministry. Each and every sick, the lame, the dumb, the blind, the leper, the demon possessed, the dead, who went to Jesus, who called His name and who were brought to Him were healed instantly by a Word or touch of Him.

He walked on the sea. When He said "Come", Peter could walk on the sea. He turned the water into purest and the best wine and met the great need of a family during the wedding at Cana. He saved that family from shame.

Twice He multiplied loaves of bread and fish to such large quantities that could satisfy the hunger of many thousand people. The Son of God, Lord Jesus did everything, during His ministry by obeying the Word of God and according to the will of God.

The Word of God says - Jesus spoke about it

"For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me. (John 6:38)"

Lord Jesus said about the words that He spoke

"For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak. (John 12:49)."

About His doctrine Lord Jesus said

" Jesus[a] answered them and said, “My doctrine is not Mine, but His who sent Me. (John 7:16)"

Why did the Son of God, Lord Jesus give so much importance to obey the Word of God, the command of God?

Lord Jesus says in John 12:15

"
And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak.â€

I believe that Lord Jesus as He lived on this earth valued the Holy scriptures for Him more than anything. Lord Jesus obeyed the following scriptures

"
My son, do not forget my law, But let your heart keep my commands;
2 For length of days and long life
And peace they will add to you.(Proverbs 3:1-2)"

"My son, let them not depart from your eyes—
Keep sound wisdom and discretion;
22 So they will be life to your soul
And grace to your neck. (Proverbs 3:21-22)"

" He also taught me, and said to me:

“ Let your heart retain my words;
Keep my commands, and live.(Proverbs 4:4)"

" Take firm hold of instruction, do not let go;
Keep her, for she is your life. (Proverbs 4:13)"

" My son, give attention to my words;
Incline your ear to my sayings.
21 Do not let them depart from your eyes;
Keep them in the midst of your heart;
22 For they are life to those who find them,
And health to all their flesh.
23 Keep your heart with all diligence,
For out of it spring the issues of life. (Proverbs 4:20-23)"

Lord Jesus knew that it is eternal life to obey the command of God. That's why He obeyed each and every scripture written for Him to obey. As He lived on the earth, he always did the will of God. Listened to the voice of the Holy-Spirit of God who lived in Him through the Word of God.

Adam and Eve didn't value the command of God. Neither did their descendants, even the Israel, the chosen people of God failed to obey the commandments of God which would have been life to them.

Lord Jesus, the Son of God valued the Word of God and retained the eternal Spirit of God in Him. He obeyed them to do God's will. The Holy Scripture witness it.

"who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, 7and coming in the likeness of men. 8 And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross. (Philippians 2:6-8)"

To be continued.......

The Son of God, Lord Jesus who was Lord and equal to God became a bond-servant of God. He lived in human flesh, obeying the Word of God and did the will of God. The Holy Scripture says

" who, in the days of His flesh, when He had offered up prayers and supplications, with vehement cries and tears to Him who was able to save Him from death, and was heard because of His godly fear, 8 though He was a Son, yet He learned obedience by the things which He suffered. 9 And having been perfected, He became the author of eternal salvation to all who obey Him,
(Hebrews 5:7-9)"

Lord Jesus obeyed and did all that God's Holy Scriptures asked Him to do. He obeyed right from His birth at Bethlehem until His painful death on the cross at cavalry. He knew the eternal life of one lies in obeying the Word of God. He valued the fulfilling of the Holy Scriptures more than His own life on the earth. He prayed to God with cries and tears to save Himself from going against the will of God.

God has given us also the Holy Scriptures to obey. God has given us the Holy Bible which teach us about what we have to obey, what we have to say and how a child of God should live. It teaches us what we have to talk and what we have to do.

Even among the Christians, there are people, who follow the teachings of men, living aside the Word of God. There are so called Christians who change the Word of God or misuse the scriptures knowingly or unknowingly. There are Christians who steal the Word of God from others for personal gains.

Word of God Himself is God. People try to change the Holy Scriptures in accordance with their own whims and fancies to satisfy the needs of the worldly life and for the things in the world. Let them take few minutes to read and understand what Jesus says.

"For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me. (John 6:38)"

What about all the Christians who are living on the earth today? The Word of God says

"For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak. (John 12:49)"

We see around us there are Christian people and churches teach Christianity and proclaim Lord Jesus as they wish, in their own ways living the Word of God aside. They do it in their own authority. If the Son of God, Lord Jesus, did not use His authority to preach the Kingdom of God, then how could people and churches use their own authority to preach Christianity. Lord Jesus says

"
And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak. (John 12:50).â€

Why people don't do what the Word of God commands them to do?

People don't do because people still live in darkness and lawlessness.

The Obedience of Lord Jesus Christ got perfected on the cross, when He offered Himself for crucified death, shedding His sinless blood. He obeyed each and every Holy Scripture written about it. It was the will of God that Lord Jesus His Son, to suffer a crucified death. The Holy Scripture said it

"But those things which God foretold by the mouth of all His prophets, that the Christ would suffer, He has thus fulfilled. (Acts 3:18)."

The Son of God, Lord Jesus Christ, who lived on this earth two thousand years before, was the most wonderful person. As we read earlier, He did supernatural miracles by a Word. As He commanded the blind saw, the deaf heard, the dumb spoke, he lame walked, the lepers and the sick got healed, the demons went out, the dead rose to life, the water became wine, bread and fish increased into such huge quantities to satisfy the hunger of thousands of people. He walked on the storm beaten sea as its waves rose and roared. There was nothing, absolutely nothing impossible for the Son of God.

Lord Jesus, the almighty God bowed His head and offered Himself to death, a death on the cross. He offered Himself to obey the Holy Scripture to do the will of God which is written about Him. Just as any other human being, He too felt pain and agony over what He was going to suffer.

He prayed in agony, the Word of God says about it

"saying, “Father, if it is Your will, take this cup away from Me; nevertheless not My will, but Yours, be done.†43 Then an angel appeared to Him from heaven, strengthening Him. 44 And being in agony, He prayed more earnestly. Then His sweat became like great drops of blood falling down to the ground (Luke 22"42-44)"

To be continued..........

It was the day of the feast of the unleavened bread, when passover lamb must be killed and eaten. At that day, Lord Jesus, the Son of God and His twelve apostles sat down to eat the passover. It was the last supper that Lord Jesus ate with his disciples before His death. The Word of God says

When the hour had come, He sat down, and the twelve[a] apostles with Him. 15fervent desire I have desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer; 16 for I say to you, I will no longer eat of it until it is fulfilled in the kingdom of God.â€
17 Then He took the cup, and gave thanks, and said, “Take this and divide it18 for I say to you,[b] I will not drink of the fruit of the vine until the kingdom of God comes.â€
19 And He took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, “This is My body which is given for you; do this in remembrance of Me.â€
20 Likewise He also took the cup after supper, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in My blood, which is shed for you. (Luke 22:14-20)"

One of the twelve who was called Judas Iscariot betrayed Lord Jesus for thirty pieces of silver. Lord Jesus prophesied about it.

"But behold, the hand of My betrayer is with Me on the table. 22 And truly the Son of Man goes as it has been determined, but woe to that man by whom He is betrayed! (Luke 22:21-22)"

Crucified death of Jesus was God's will but the betrayal done by Judas was not God's will. The will of God about everyone is to believe in Lord Jesus and be saved. Holy Scripture says about it.

"And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him may have everlasting life; and I will raise him up at the last day. (John 6:40)"

Judas Isacariot was with Jesus during His ministry. He too heard the goodnews of salvation. But he loved the things in the world more than Lord Jesus and his own salvation. Judas Iscariot himself had chosen his destruction. He had the evil desire of earning the unlawful money. The Holy Scripture says

"Then, when desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, brings forth death. (James 1:15)"

Later he threw away the money and killed himself. Judas Iscariot betrayed the Son of God after hearing about the new covenant, while taking part in the Last Supper. He chose the unlawful wealth of the world and rejected Lord Jesus. One cannot Lord Jesus and evil at the same time. The Holy Scripture says

“No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon. (Matthew 6:24)"

Again the Holy Scriptures says to the believers and followers of Lord Jesus

"Do not be deceived, my beloved brethren. 17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning. (James 1:16-17)"

Money and wealth are talents when God give them to one. God gives it to help the poor and the needy and use them according to the will of God. But any wealth of money, which is earned through any of the unrighteous means is not given by God. Even if people say lies, forge or cheat others.

Money or wealth earned by such means are not the gift given by God but by the evil one, the ruler of this world, the lawless one.

When the time of God to sacrifice His Son, Lord Jesus, the Lamb of God as an atonement for the mankind had fully arrived, the whole counsel of chief priests, elders and scribes sent a great multitude with swords and clubs to take away Lord Jesus. They arrested Him and took Him away.

"And they clothed Him with purple; and they twisted a crown of thorns, put it on His head, 18 and began to salute Him, “Hail, King of the Jews!†19 Then they struck Him on the head with a reed and spat on Him; and bowing the knee, they worshiped Him. 20 And when they had mocked Him, they took the purple off Him, put His own clothes on Him, and led Him out to crucify Him. (Mark 15:17-20)"

Even when they spat on Him or struck Him on the head or mocked at Him, He did not open His mouth to revile against them. With a bruised body, shedding His innocent blood carrying the heavy cross on His shoulder, the Son of God, Lord Jesus Christ silently climbed the hill of cavalry to accomplish the will of God.

He obeyed the holy scriptures written about Him in Isaiah 53

He was oppressed and He was afflicted,
Yet He opened not His mouth;
He was led as a lamb to the slaughter,
And as a sheep before its shearers is silent,
So He opened not His mouth. (Isaiah 53:7)

The Son of God was silent because He obeyed the Holy Scriptures written about it. He was suffering the oppressions and afflictions for us. The Holy Scripture says

Surely He has borne our griefs
And carried our sorrows;
Yet we esteemed Him stricken,
Smitten by God, and afflicted.
5 But He was wounded for our transgressions,
He was bruised for our iniquities;
The chastisement for our peace was upon Him,
And by His stripes we are healed.
6 All we like sheep have gone astray;
We have turned, every one, to his own way;
And the LORD has laid on Him the iniquity of us all.(Isaiah 53:4-6)

The Lord Jesus was bruised for our disobedience, His body was broken for all our sins. He suffered to reconcile mankind to God. God forgives us because Lord Jesus obeyed all His commandments that the Holy Scriptures asked Him to do and suffered punishment instead of us and became a propitiation for us.

And when they had come to the place called Calvary, there they crucified Him, and the criminals, one on the right hand and the other on the left.(Luke 23:33)

And the people stood looking on. But even the rulers with them sneered, saying, “He saved others; let Him save Himself if He is the Christ, the chosen of God.†(Luke 23:35)

Now it was[a] about the sixth hour, and there was darkness over all the earth until the ninth hour. 45 Then the sun was darkened,[b] and the veil of the temple was torn in two. 46 And when Jesus had cried out with a loud voice, He said, “Father, ‘into Your hands I commit My spirit.’â€[c] Having said this, He breathed His last. (Luke 23:44-46)

To be continued..........

Once a friend of mine asked me a question. She asked me if Jesus was such a supernatural man, then why couldn't He save himself from the cross? She also said that Jesus would have saved mankind by a command saying "mankind be saved", if He was a Lord.

Let me tell that friend as well as to all other friends, who ask such questions, The Son of God, Lord Jesus is not a Lord, He is the Lord, He is the Lord of Lords and King of kings. Lord Jesus who was on the cross, who tasted death willingly, was not a weak or helpless person. The Lord Jesus on the cross was the most powerful person ever lived on the earth. One needs no power to do sin; one has only to co-operate with the devil; but one needs such tremendous power, the power of God to defeat sin and the devil

Holy scriptures did not say Lord Jesus do to a miracle and come out of the cross to demonstrate His divine power to save Himself. Holy scriptures did not either tell Jesus to save the mankind by saying mankind be saved. But the holy scriptures asked the Lord Jesus to take birth as a human being and to go through all the sufferings and to die shedding the sinless blood, then resurrect with eternal life.

"Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise Him;
He has put Him to grief.
When You make His soul an offering for sin,
He shall see His seed, He shall prolong His days,
And the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in His hand.
11 He shall see the labor of His soul,[a]and be satisfied.
By His knowledge My righteous Servant shall justify many,
For He shall bear their iniquities. (Isaiah 53:10-11)"

Mankind did sins and went away from God but God loved mankind so much that He gave to the world His only begotten Son, Lord Jesus as an offering for the sin of mankind. The salvation plan of God got prospered by His obedient son Lord Jesus, when He accomplished the most painful and matchless deed of obedience on the cross. Lord Jesus also saw the labor of his suffering.

"In His humiliation His justice was taken away,
And who will declare His generation?
For His life is taken from the earth. (Acts 8:33)â€

Who are the generation of Lord Jesus? When a sinner accepts Lord Jesus Christ as his or her savior, a child of God is born in the kingdom of God. Hallelujah!

The children of God are the generation of Lord Jesus. It was the will of God that Jesus would go through such suffering. It is also the will of God that the lost mankind look at Lord Jesus and be saved. Those who believe in the salvation plan of God and accepts Lord Jesus as their savior, they become the children of God. As a woman suffers pain and gives birth to her children, Lord Jesus suffered, yet a matchless pain to give birth to the children of God.

Lord Jesus, the Son of God hanged on the cross, fixed to the cross with three iron nails, shedding His innocent blood, bearing a crown of thrones on His head, between earth and heaven, between mankind and God as the only mediator between the mankind and God.

Let us remember what He said, as He came to the world.

"For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me. 39 This is the will of the Father who sent Me, that of all He has given Me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up at the last day. 40 And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him may have everlasting life; and I will raise him up at the last day. (John 6:38-40)â€

My heart is rising. Something that cannot be described is moving in my heart. Dear ones I see, I see children of God are taking birth irrespective of caste, creed, or religions. Aren't you one among them! I hope you are. Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! All glory to the Lamb of God.

I invite you to look at Jesus. Don't look at Christianity. Don't look at the churches. Don't look at the pastors, priests, evangelists and not even the believers but just look at Lord Jesus. He's your savior. He alone can save you. The Holy scripture says

" Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree (Galatians 3:13)"

"But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name: 13 who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.(John 1:12-13)"

Lord Jesus too tasted death. He was sinless but He bore the sins of mankind and tasted the wage of sin and death. The Holy Scripture says

"And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment, 28 so Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To those who eagerly wait for Him He will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation.(Hebrews 9:27-28)"

Even though Lord Jesus died, and He was buried, He resurrected on the third day, the holy scripture says

Him, being delivered by the determined purpose and foreknowledge of God, you have taken[a] by lawless hands, have crucified, and put to death; 24 whom God raised up, having loosed the pains of death, because it was not possible that He should be held by it. (Acts 2:23-24)"

Death had no power on Lord Jesus because He lived a sinless life retaining eternal life in Him. The Holy Scripture witness it

" Who committed no sin,
Nor was deceit found in His mouthâ€;[a]
23 who, when He was reviled, did not revile in return; when He suffered, He did not threaten, but committed Himself to Him who judges righteously; 24 who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness—by whose stripes you were healed.(1 Peter 2:22-24)"

The Word of God is a living seed. Lord Jesus, when He lived on this earth was a fruit with living Word of God inside Him. He obeyed the Word of God lived in Him. He never disobeyed God. Just as a fruit with living seed falls to the ground and transforms to a living plant, the Son of God also resurrected with a spiritual body.

The disciples who saw the resurrected Lord Jesus, saw the first man who resurrected with eternal life after living and dying on the earth. They had the resurrected Jesus talking to them. They touched the resurrected Jesus, they even ate with Him. Then they joyfully proclaimed

"the life was manifested, and we have seen, and bear witness, and declare to you that eternal life which was with the Father and was manifested to us— 3is with the Father and with His Son Jesus Christ. 4 And these things we write to you that your[a] joy may be full. (1 John 1:2-4)"

God set Jews free from the hand of Pharaoh by His mighty hand. Just before their deliverance, God asked them to celebrate the feast of unleavened bread. He asked them to celebrate His passover by killing a lamb of one year having no blemish. He asked each household to have a lamb. He asked them to kill it at twilight and put some blood of it on the two door posts and on the lintel of the houses where they should eat it. He asked them to eat it along with the unleavened bread, after it was burned, at that night itself.

The entire Israel did, what God commanded them to do. The whole congregation of Israel became free from the death of that night. They came out of Egypt from the land of bondage and insult. That was the symbol of God sacrificing sinless Jesus the Lamb of God, for the redemption of mankind from the bondage of sin and destruction. And it was on one of the passover feasts, God sacrificed his Son. Jesus is the Lamb of God. His words are unleavened bread. The Holy Scriptures say God prepared and kept for us the righteousness of God, as a free gift from God on the mount of cavalry. The Holy Scripture says

And in this mountain
The LORD of hosts will make for all people
A feast of choice pieces,
A feast of wines on the lees,
Of fat things full of marrow,
Of well-refined wines on the lees.
7 And He will destroy on this mountain
The surface of the covering cast over all people,
And the veil that is spread over all nations.
8 He will swallow up death forever,
And the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from all faces;
The rebuke of His people
He will take away from all the earth;
For the LORD has spoken.(Isaiah 25:6-8)"

God's salvation plan is accomplished on Mount Cavalry.

Every believer receive the righteousness of Lord Jesus. The Holy Spirit of God, the Spirit of eternal life comes to the heart of believer. As the Lord God passed over Egypt to execute judgment on Pharaoh and His people, the angel of death entered in each and every Egyptian homes but God did not allow death to enter in the houses of Israel, where He saw the blood on the door-posts and the lintels.

The whole congregation of Israel, each and every family, applied blood on their doorposts and lintels and ate the passover lamb with the unleavened blood. They obeyed the Word of God. They did exactly what the Word of God asked them to do. They did not do anything more or anything less. They were set free as the Word of God told them. Same thing will happen in this era of Lord Jesus Christ too.

All those who obey the Word of God about the goodnews of salvation, by accepting Lord Jesus as the savior, getting washed by the blood of Lord Jesus and living according to the commands of Lord Jesus will be saved. There is no other one, who can save any one of us. There is no other name in the kingdom of God.

"
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. (John 14:6)"

Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved. (Acts 4:12)"

When the Word of God falls in one's heart and remains there, one becomes a believer of Lord Jesus Christ. A new being starts growing in the believer. The new being believes and accepts Jesus as his or her Savior. Such a believer becomes free from the guilt of sin. Such a believer starts living a new life by obeying the commandments of Lord Jesus. Such a believer is eager to do well with God and with the fellow-beings.

The Lord Jesus produce His own kind; not the lawless people. The anger of God is on the entire mankind because of the disobedience and falling away from God. At the same time, the grace of God is on each believer who has the Spirit of Lord Jesus Christ inside.

The believer has the righteousness of Lord Jesus, when Lord Jesus lives in one. The Holy Scripture says

"for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24 being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, 25 whom God set forth as a propitiation by His blood, through faith, to demonstrate His righteousness, because in His forbearance God had passed over the sins that were previously committed, 26 to demonstrate at the present time His righteousness, that He might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus. (Romans 3:23-26)"

The Spirit of God teaches us that the righteousness of Lord Jesus Christ is available to all who turns away from sins and who are washed by the Word of Jesus.

"Therefore, as through one man’s offense judgment came to all men, resulting in condemnation, even so through one Man’s righteous act the free gift came to all men, resulting in justification of life. 19 For as by one man’s disobedience many were made sinners, so also by one Man’s obedience many will be made righteous.(Romans 5:18-19)"

The above holy scripture teach us that when Adam disobeyed God the entire mankind fell under sin and death. When Jesus obeyed God totally the righteousness became available to all - the righteousness which leads to eternal life.

Due to Adam's disobedience many became sinners. Due to the obedience of Lord Jesus many became righteous. Though the entire mankind fell under sin, all are not going to suffer the punishment of sin, the eternal destruction in the hell, because the believers of Lord Jesus will be saved to everlasting glorious life in the kingdom of heaven.

Though Jesus made righteousness available to all as a free gift, all may not be becoming righteous, because to get it one must born again in Lord Jesus; for that one needs faith in Lord Jesus. That is one should become a new being having the Spirit of Christ inside and leading a life guided by the Spirit of God.

Everything happens according to the Holy Scriptures

"For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures,(1 Corinthians 15:3-4)"

The Holy Spirit teaches us that the Son of God died for our sins and resurrected for us according to the scriptures. The children of God also will be risen from the dead according to the scriptures.

"But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you. (Romans 8:11)"

"But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you. (1 John 5:9)"

" And this is the testimony: that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. 12 He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life. 13 These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life,[a] and that you may continue to believe in the name of the Son of God. (1 John 5:11-13)"

Please note; it is said in present tense. The Holy Scripture testifies that God has given us eternal life and that eternal life is in His Son Lord Jesus Christ. In whom the Spirit of Lord Jesus Christ lives that one has eternal life. It's the Spirit of the law of life.

"Indeed[a] you are called a Jew, and rest on the law, and make your boast in God, (Romans 2:17)"

The Son of God lived a righteous life by having faith in God and exercising the faith in action. A believer can have the righteousness of God by having faith in Lord Jesus and living a life obeying the commandments of Lord Jesus.

"If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father’s commandments and abide in His love. (John 15:10)"

Though Lord Jesus brought righteousness for the entire mankind, one gets it only through faith. The faith of Lord Jesus Christ in God is transferred to the believers. The holy scripture says

"So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. (Romans 10:17)"

"But what does it say? “The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heartâ€[a](that is, the word of faith which we preach): 9 that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 11 For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame.â€[b] 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call upon Him. 13 For “whoever calls on the name of the LORD shall be saved. (Romans 10:8-13) "

On either side of the cross of Lord Jesus there were two criminals who were crucified for their crimes. One of the criminals called upon the name of Lord Jesus and got saved. The Holy Scripture says about it

"39 Then one of the criminals who were hanged blasphemed Him, saying, “If You are the Christ,[a] save Yourself and us.â€
40 But the other, answering, rebuked him, saying, “Do you not even fear God, seeing you are under the same condemnation? 41 And we indeed justly, for we receive the due reward of our deeds; but this Man has done nothing wrong.†42[b] remember me when You come into Your kingdom.â€
43 And Jesus said to him, “Assuredly, I say to you, today you will be with Me in Paradise. (Luke 23:39-43)â€

The above scripture makes it clear to us that those two criminals who heard the Word spoken by Jesus about Himself and the kingdom of God. They heard from Him that He is Christ who is the Lord and the Savior. One of them, I think the one hanged right side of Lord Jesus believed Him. He believed that the Lord Jesus Christ hanging on the cross is His savior. He too was a sinner. And because of His sinful acts He was suffering there. That criminal got salvation not because of his good deeds but because He confessed that Jesus is Lord and admitted that he was a sinner.

He believed in the resurrection of Lord Jesus. He prayed to Lord Jesus to remember him that means to save him . He too suffered on the cross and died. But just as Jesus promised, he got the paradise of eternal joy. The righteousness, which he needed to enter the paradise, he got as a free gift from Lord Jesus through his faith in Him. May I tell the prisoners around the word, who are shut up inside the prisons; you may be there because of your evil acts or due to a faulty accusation. Whatever may be your condition, I assure in the light of the Word of God that there is no law or no court in this world to condemn you to eternal death and eternal destruction.

Neither any court nor any law can judge your soul. If you believe in Lord Jesus and accept Him as your savior, you will be saved. If you abide in His words you will get His eternal righteousness and an entry to the kingdom of heaven, where you will have an eternal city with eternal home and eternal wealth. You will enjoy a glorious life in the new sky and new earth, where there is no sorrow, no death, no sickness, no suffering, no insults and no prisons. When you pray for your family, all the members of your family too will be saved. If you believe, it will happen according to the Holy Scripture

" So they said, “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household.(Acts 16:31)â€

Either in prison or out of it; wherever you are, abide in the Word of God and live the life of a child of God. If you believe in Lord Jesus, then be confident about your salvation because the Holy Scripture says

"Who shall bring a charge against God’s elect? It is God who justifies. 34 Who isIt is Christ who died, and furthermore is also risen, who is even at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us. (Romans 8:33-34)"

"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Romans 6:23)"

Now as Jesus made you free, you have to obey Jesus and live a sinless life.

All glory of it be to God through the Lamb of God

To be continued...........

The hearing ear and the seeing eye,
The LORD has made them both.(Proverbs 20:12)"

So far the Holy Scriptures taught us that, the Son of God lived on this earth as a human being two thousand years before, Lord Jesus the only begotten Son of God who was conceived in the womb of a virgin called Mary from this Word of God

"And behold, you will conceive in your womb and bring forth a Son, and shall call His name JESUS. (Luke 1:31)"

took birth in Bethlehem. Lord Jesus Christ who lived in flesh before two thousand years, the one who did supernatural miracles, that the world then witnessed, the one who preached the kingdom of God; the one who shed the sinless blood on the cross to redeem mankind; the one who defeated death and resurrected on the third day after His death; the one who ascended to heaven and sits at the right hand of God is not a character of any world famous novel neither is He a hero of any blockbuster movie.

Lord Jesus on this earth just two thousand years before as a prominent figure of world history. Even the history doesn't know who is Lord Jesus, history teaches about Him.( I used 'is' because Lord Jesus has resurrected and is living).

The rise of Lord Jesus in the history has divided the time of history into two. BC Before Christ and AD Anna Domino which means in the years of Christ. It is hard for many people who live in the Christian Era to believe that Lord Jesus Christ lived on this earth before two thousand years.

But people have no trouble in believing the past existence of the other famous people of history. It is because as the Holy Scripture says

"whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them. (2 Corinthians 4:4)"

The god of this age is the devil, the father of all lies and the spirit behind all the lawless deeds. He has blinded the spiritual eye of the non-believers so that they should not see the light of salvation. Our Father in heaven please bind that Spirit in the name of Jesus Christ I pray.

Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah!

Lord Jesus Christ is the fruit of the tree of life. His word is the Word of God that is the living seed which has eternal life in it. The Word of God gives birth to a child of God with eternal life in it. The Spirit of truth has taught us, the truth that none is able to contradict. The truth is that Lord Jesus is the only savior of the mankind. Go on believing it.

It's the wind of the Holy Spirit, it is carrying the seeds of eternal life. Let the Word of God fall in your heart. Let it sprout out, let it give birth a child of God in you. Let the child of God grow in you. Let you bear fruits in the name of Lord Jesus Christ. Let it happen in the name of Jesus.

Let all the glory of it be to God, eternal through the Lamb of God, Jesus Amen.

The Lord Jesus came to the world to call sinners to repentance. Conversion from a sinner to a righteous child of God is the greatest miracles that one experiences in one's life. In fact it is the greatest miracle that can happen in a person's life. When one hears the Word of God and accepts Lord Jesus as the savior, the faith is exercised. it is like this, that a sinner hears about Lord Jesus, as you are hearing now; He or she hears that Lord Jesus shed blood and suffered on the cross to make him or her free from sin.

That faith is put into action when he or she takes baptism which is the verbal presentation of faith in Jesus Christ. Then he or she leads a life pleasing to God. It is plain, behind every evil act works the devil; behind each and every good acts works the Spirit of God.

The Spirit of God washes the believer with the precious blood of Lord Jesus. The Spirit of God starts living in the Child of God. The Spirit of God guides his or her thoughts, words or actions. The child of God in a believer is a new creation, which accepts Jesus as savior and the Lord and is always eager to do the will of God. Because his activities are controlled by the Holy Spirit of God. It happened to me. I write from my own experience. As you are hearing the Word of God, one day I too heard the Call of God.

I heard

"But now, thus says the LORD, who created you, O Jacob,
And He who formed you, O Israel
:

“ Fear not, for I have redeemed you;
I have called you by your name;
You are Mine.
2 When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;
And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you.
When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned,
Nor shall the flame scorch you.
3 For I am the LORD your God,
The Holy One of Israel, your Savior;
I gave Egypt for your ransom,
Ethiopia and Seba in your place.
4 Since you were precious in My sight,
You have been honored,
And I have loved you;
Therefore I will give men for you,
And people for your life.
5 Fear not, for I am with you;
I will bring your descendants from the east,
And gather you from the west; (Isaiah 43:1-5)"

I was not in any worldly prison but I was in spiritual prison, a prison of sins and in the valley of death. At that time I was just like any other person who has no Jesus in him or her. The Word of God fell into my heart.
“ Is not My word like a fire?†says the LORD,

“ And like a hammer that breaks the rock in pieces? (Jeremiah 23:29)
"

and

"
Fear not, for I have redeemed you;
I have called you by your name;
You are Mine. (Isaiah 43:1)"

Within seconds that miracle took place, I got converted into a new creation. I was made to accept the Lord Jesus Christ. Holy Spirit of God started living in me. He started controlling my thoughts, words and deeds. My husband knows it, my children know it. I tried my best to lead a life pleasing to God. I started praying for the members of my family. I used to pray morning and evening; in fact I used to pray each and every time when the Holy Spirit inspires me.

There are times and times I was forced to pray for people to whom I have no concern. Most of the times Lord Jesus asked to pray and bless those people, who my flesh think are against me and hate me. And I also find, when I pray for them, God bless them and keep them out of trouble. Sometimes it pricks my flesh but I am inspired to pray for them, though I like or don't like, because as a child of God, I am here not to do my will but the will of Lord Jesus.

So I pray always when the Holy Spirit inspires me to pray for others.

To be continued.............

After the Holy Spirit came into my heart, I started praying for my family. Miraculously Lord Jesus saved my elder son. He too became a child of God, he too became a new creation in Christ Jesus. At present He's leading a life pleasing to God leaving the old ways of life. As soon as Lord Jesus came into my heart, I was inspired to pray or give first preference in prayer for spiritual wealth, knowledge and wisdom and I obeyed.

I started reading the Holy Bible, the SpiritofGod started teaching me. It is true, there is nothing untrue when I say, the Spirit of truth is my teacher. I believed and still believe the Word of God and His holy scriptures are the only truth. I enjoyed and still enjoy sitting at the feet of the Lord Jesus and here what He speaks through the Word of God. I'm sharing all what I have learned from the Spirit of truth through this message.

Whatever I have written in this message are revealed to me through the scriptures in the Holy Bible. None of it is from any other book or preachers. The Holy Spirit of the truth is witness. Once I was a so-called Christian without Christ in me w hen Christ came in me, I know it. I know the difference of life with Christ and without Christ. I know the changes that took place inside me. I know what is meant by taking birth as a child of God. I know the value of the blood of Lord Jesus. I know that I can't be righteous without Lord Jesus Christ. I taste the love, care and protection given by the Spirit of God.

I know how much eager is a child of God to live a life pleasing to God. I know the terrible spiritual war field. I even learned through that. I know the groaning of the souls during spiritual wars and at such times ,times and times, I run to the Lord Jesus and fall at His feet and pray for His help. There were times I struggled in spiritual war as an ant struggles in water. And as the ant gets a leaf to climb on it, I used to get a Word of God to sit on and reach to the shore of peace.

I remember when I was a child, I used to help ants and other insects which struggled in the water for life by plucking and throwing leaves to them. I believe it's absolutely through the work of the Spirit of God that a sinner accepts Jesus and turns into a child of God. This is the real conversion.

Once my husband told a pastor about me that I'm interested to do Lord's work among the catholic community in Kerala which is my native places. Then the pastor answered if she wishes to work in kerala, she must have a house, a car and money. When I heard this, I cried in my Spirit because we have none of these. We are working and leading a life by earning just what is enough for a month and staying in the house which God used to arrange for us wherever we are working. But the Holy Spirit of God spoke in my heart and comforted me that I need only the Spirit of God in me to do the work of God.

Hallelujah!

To be continued..............

It is the Lord Jesus Christ who does conversion. It is He who gives birth to the children of God. It is He who makes it to grow and bear fruits. It is He who gives His children various talents to build the Kingdom of God. A person who is attracted by God and converted by God lives in the Word of God obeying the Word of God. He or she lives a life pleasing to God.

Before taking birth as children of God, the people were spiritually dead persons having no seed of eternal life in them.

"And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins, (Ephesians 2:1)"

God made us alive to live in the Word of God, so that we live an eternal life with God. The Holy Scripture says

" But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, 5 even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), 6 and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, 7 that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus. 8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, 9 not of works, lest anyone should boast. (Ephesians 4:9)"

After reading the Word of God, if you are attracted by God and led by God to become a child of God then it happens only because of the grace of God. From the sinful and dead situation, a sinner gets converted to the status of a child of God only because of the grace of God, who pleased to give you the gift of faith.

Lord Jesus Christ took birth on this earth. He lived on the earth. He preached the Word of God. He died on the cross, He was buried. He resurrected on the third day. He moved among his disciples teaching them for forty days, then ascended to heaven.

Now He's sitting at the right hand of God. The Holy Scripture give witness about all those events happened two thousand years before. Neither I whom God uses to write this message nor you to whom God is speaking through this book were on this earth at that time but before we took birth here, God has a plan for us.

We have been saved and resurrected along with Lord Jesus and sitting in heavenly places along with Jesus. The scripture of God witness it and the scripture will be fulfilled. That's why the gospel of salvation, the call of God reaches the people of God. God prepared and kept abundant wealth prosperity and never ending joyful life for the people of God in heaven.

Once I read a book "Heaven is so real". The author of the book wrote in that book that she had been taken to heaven a number of times. She saw God in His glory. She wrote that she saw the glorious kingdom of heaven with its beautiful cities, buildings and houses made of gold and decorated with precious stones.

She wrote that the names of the believers are written in letters of gold on the gates of home. She also described about the mountains, valleys, rocks, sands, plants, gardens, flowers, fruits, water-bodies, fish and other animals which are excellently beautiful and live in the glorious heaven.

She also described the joy she experienced as she drank the living water and ate a fruit from heaven and wore the heavenly dresses. I was happy to read it but then I became sad. I was about to cry thinking that never gave me a chance to visit heaven. But the Spirit of God consoled me saying a Word of God

"Jesus said to him, “Thomas,[a] because you have seen Me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed. (John 20:29)â€

If you ask me the truth of the authors visit to heaven, I can tell you that I don't know. Only the Spirit of Truth knows. But I am sure that we will have in heaven nothing less but much, much more than what is described in the Book "Heaven is so real".

There lies a veil on the heart of people except the children of God, the veil, that is interwoven with ignorance and fear of death. The veil is there because the mankind lies under sin.

"But even to this day, when Moses is read, a veil lies on their heart. 16
Nevertheless when one turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away. (2 Corinthians 3:15-16)"

"Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed. (John 8:36)"

Lord Jesus Christ is the living fruit, He's the savior, His living blood is the redeemer who purchases us from sin and the eternal destruction. The Word of God is life and Spirit. The Holy Spirit says about the people who are saved by Lord Jesus.

"
having been born again, not of corruptible seed but incorruptible, through the word of God which lives and abides forever,[a] 24 because

“ All flesh is as grass,
And all the glory of man[b] as the flower of the grass.
The grass withers,
And its flower falls away,
25 But the word of the LORD endures forever.â€[c]

Now this is the word which by the gospel was preached to you.(1 Peter 1:23-25)"

The goodnews of salvation is preached by Lord Jesus through the Word of God which endures forever; at the same time the salvation is being preached by devil also through false instructions which are corruptible seed. The Word of God is the incorruptible seed that produces the children of God. And false instruction produce tares from the corruptible seed.

So far we have learned from the Holy Scriptures that Lord Jesus is the only savior. His Holy Spirit is the life giving Spirit. Having the Spirit of Christ in one is the Spirit of law of life. The Holy Scripture says

"There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus,[a]2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death. (Romans 8:1-2)"

The Spirit of truth taught us the indisputable fact that Lord Jesus Christ is the only savior of mankind. He's your Savior, my Savior and everyone's Savior.

"
Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved. (Acts 4:12)â€

Dear hearer I'm sure that you don't have a word to talk against it. The Lord Jesus Christ will come again to take everyone who are His people, who abide in His Word, to the Kingdom of God, where a Kingdom is prepared for us with everlasting wealth, home and never ending joy to abide forever.

There the believers will live enjoying the fellowship of God and His Son Lord Jesus. The children of God will enjoy all the riches of glorious heaven, there will be no death no sorrow no tribulations or no sickness. Fulfilling the Holy Scriptures, Jesus will come again.

"Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. (Matthew 24:30)"

"And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as He went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel, 11 who also said, “Men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven. (Acts 1:10-11)â€

Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Thank Your Lord Jesus Christ.

End of First Part

To be continued with second part.............

All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work. (2 Timothy 3:16-17)

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. (John 1:1-2)

The Word of God is a divine person who Himself is God. He is the truth. He speaks the truth.

In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. (John 1:4)

The resurrected Lord Jesus shows that the Word of God life in Him.

And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend[a] it. (John 1:5)

The Word of God calls the lie and proves that a lie is a lie. The Word of God says about Lord Jesus who took breath on the earth two thousand years before

He came to His own,[a] and His own[b] did not receive Him. 12 But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name: 13 who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.
15 John bore witness of Him and cried out, saying, “This was He of whom I said, ‘He who comes after me is preferred before me, for He was before me.’ (John 1:11-15)”

The resurrected Lord Jesus Christ stayed forty days on the earth. He taught His disciples the things pertaining to the kingdom of God. Before ascending to heaven He gave them a command. The Scripture says,
And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. 19 Go therefore[c] and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen. (Matthew 28:18)

Lord Jesus Christ told Jesus Christ that all authority has been given to Him in heavenand on earth. He asked them to teach people about the kingdom of God and make people His disciples. He asked His disciples to teach people to obey His commandments. He did not ask His disciples to make new doctrines; neither did they do.

He also said that He is with His disciples always even to the end of the age. As He promised Lord Jesus Christ lives in His disciples. Even after their death, the Spirit of Christ lives in His disciples. The scripture says

And if Christ is in you, the body is dead because of sin, but the Spirit is life because of righteousness. (Romans 8:10)

The Scripture does not say this about the believers who do sins because the scripture says about them

Whoever abides in Him does not sin. Whoever sins has neither seen Him nor known Him. (1 John 3:6)

On the day of pentecost, the disciples of Lord Jesus were filled with the Holy Spirit. They set out preaching the good news of salvation. They did as they were commanded by Lord Jesus. The Word of God says

And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. 16 He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned. 17 And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; 18 they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.”

So then, after the Lord had spoken to them, He was received up into heaven, and sat down at the right hand of God. 20 And they went out and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them and confirming the word through the accompanying signs. Amen (Mark 16:15-20)

Now all who believed were together, and had all things in common, 45 and sold their possessions and goods, and divided them among all, as anyone had need.(Acts 2:44-45)

Nor was there anyone among them who lacked; for all who were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the proceeds of the things that were sold, 35 and laid them at the apostles’ feet; and they distributed to each as anyone had need.(Acts 4:34-35)

So continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, they ate their food with gladness and simplicity of heart, 47[a] daily those who were being saved.
praising God and having favor with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily those who were being saved. (Acts 2:46-47)

Thus by the Word of God and through the Word of God, the church of Lord Jesus Christ got established. God developed it. It spread to all parts of the world. The apostles who were filled with Holy Spirit traveled near and far preaching the Word of God. And the Lord confirmed the Word working with them through signs and wonders.

The believers who received the gift of the Holy Spirit lived a converted life which is pleasing to God. They were new creations in Christ. They abode in the Word of God and obeyed the commandments of Lord Jesus Christ. Thus they loved God and loved one another indeed.

Since they gave first place in their hearts for God, they sold their wealth and led the apostles to divide among themselves as each needed. Thus they manifested their faith indeed.

The devil too sowed corruptible seeds of tares among the believers. Sowing tares is the work of the devil. One day I was cleaning the compound of the house. Since it was monsoon time and since there were few showers of rain, the compound was covered with numerous seedlings. As I started uprooting them, I found few of them were seedlings of good plants. Yet it was very hard to distinguish them from each other. I did not want to uproot the good ones. So stopped cleaning the compound. Then the Lord put into my thought the parable of the good seeds and the tares.

Another parable He put forth to them, saying: “The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field; 25 but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way. 26 But when the grain had sprouted and produced a crop, then the tares also appeared. 27 So the servants of the owner came and said to him, ‘Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?’ 28 He said to them, ‘An enemy has done this.’ The servants said to him, ‘Do you want us then to go and gather them up?’ 29 But he said, ‘No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, “First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn.” (Matthew 13:24-30)

The disciples asked Lord Jesus to explain the parable of the tares

He answered and said to them: “He who sows the good seed is the Son of Man. 38 The field is the world, the good seeds are the sons of the kingdom, but the tares are the sons of the wicked one. 39 The enemy who sowed them is the devil, the harvest is the end of the age, and the reapers are the angels. 4041 The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness, 4243 Then the righteous will shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears to hear, let him hear! (Matthew 13:37-43)

The following scriptures show us clearly the type of seeds and the type of tares. The seeds of the kingdom of God are all those who born of God. The scriptures says about them

Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God. (1 John 3:9)
The scripture says about the tares

He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil. 9 Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God.

10 In this the children of God and the children of the devil are manifest: Whoever does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor is he who does not love his brother. (1John 3:8-10)

The children of the devil do the works of the flesh. The children of God bear fruits of the Holy Spirit.

What makes the person to do the works of the flesh which are lawlessness?

It is due to the love of the world and the things of the world. The Holy Scripture says

"Then, when desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, brings forth death.
16 Do not be deceived, my beloved brethren. 17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning. (James 1:15-17)"

The Scripture teaches that the desire of the flesh gives birth to sin and sin leads to death. Those who do lawlessness are in flesh and are carnally minded. The Holy Scripture says

"For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. 7Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
8So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
9But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.(Romans 8:6-9)"

Carnal mind disobeys God and becomes His enemy. The Holy Scripture is the mirror of the soul, looking at it one can see the condition of one's soul.

Once a grass like plant started growing in my flower pot. It looked nice and healthy. I even watered it. It grew very well And then one day; I noticed that it produced a healthy stalk of wheat. Then only I knew that it was not grass, but wheat. The Holy Scripture says

"You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? 17Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.(Matthew 7:16)"

I often hear even people, even believers, interpreting this scripture ,connecting it to their material development. The Holy Scripture doesn't mean it. The material well being is found, not only among the believers, but it is found among the non-believers and even among the lawless and godless people. The Word of God is the light. That Light is Lord Jesus Christ.

Why do Christians commit lawlessness? Why do Christians do idol worship, fornication, adultery, murder, robbery, plundering, cheating, covetousness, etc.?

If Christians do these lawless deeds, it clearly shows that they have no Christ in them but are under a false Christ, false prophets and false doctrines.

"And so we have the prophetic word confirmed,[a] which you do well to heed as a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts; 20 knowing this first, that no prophecy of Scripture is of any private interpretation,[b] 21 for prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of God[c] spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit. (2 Peter 1:19-21)"

How can we distinguish the people who talked because they are moved by the Spirit of God from those people who talked from their own thoughts and according to the dictates of their own hearts. The Holy Scripture gives the answer

"But if they had stood in My counsel,
And had caused My people to hear My words,
Then they would have turned them from their evil way
And from the evil of their doings. (Jeremiah 23:22)"

The Word of God says that people who talked; moved by the Spirit of God, stood int he counsel of God and talked and turned the people of God from their wrong ways and lawlessness.

They continually say to those who despise Me,
‘ The LORD has said, “You shall have peaceâ€â€™;
And to everyone who walks according to the dictates of his own heart, they say,

‘ No evil shall come upon you.’â€
18 For who has stood in the counsel of the LORD,
And has perceived and heard His word?
Who has marked His word and heard it?
19 Behold, a whirlwind of the LORD has gone forth in fury—
A violent whirlwind!
It will fall violently on the head of the wicked.
20 The anger of the LORD will not turn back
Until He has executed and performed the thoughts of His heart.
In the latter days you will understand it perfectly.
21 “ I have not sent these prophets, yet they ran.
I have not spoken to them, yet they prophesied.
22 But if they had stood in My counsel,
And had caused My people to hear My words,
Then they would have turned them from their evil way
And from the evil of their doings.
23 “ Am I a God near at hand,†says the LORD,

“ And not a God afar off?
24 Can anyone hide himself in secret places,
So I shall not see him?†says the LORD;

“ Do I not fill heaven and earth?†says the LORD.

25 “I have heard what the prophets have said who prophesy lies in My name, saying, ‘I have dreamed, I have dreamed!’ 26 How long will this be in the heart of the prophets who prophesy lies? Indeed they are prophets of the deceit of their own heart, 27 who try to make My people forget My name by their dreams which everyone tells his neighbor, as their fathers forgot My name for Baal.
28 “ The prophet who has a dream, let him tell a dream;
And he who has My word, let him speak My word faithfully.
What is the chaff to the wheat?†says the LORD.
29 “ Is not My word like a fire?†says the LORD,

“ And like a hammer that breaks the rock in pieces?

30 “Therefore behold, I am against the prophets,†says the LORD, “who steal My words every one from his neighbor. 31 Behold, I am against the prophets,†says the LORD, “who use their tongues and say, ‘He says.’ 32 Behold, I am against those who prophesy false dreams,†says the LORD, “and tell them, and cause My people to err by their lies and by their recklessness. Yet I did not send them or command them; therefore they shall not profit this people at all,†says the LORD. (Jeremiah 23:17-32)"

The above Holy Scripture teach us that false prophets encourage people to do lawlessness. They dictate their own thoughts and doctrines as the Word of God. And take away the people from God and cause them to error.

A person who talks, moved by the Spirit of God, talks standing in the counsel of God. Such a prophet brings God's people closer to Lord Jesus and lead the people to obey the Word of God. Such prophesy will not make the people of God to error. Such prophesies are supported by the Word of God, who is Lord Jesus.

For example, if a person or church, says that Idolatry; ie. making idols and placing them in the churches, praying to them and honoring them is lawlessness and a sin, the Holy Scriptures support it. The person or church which teaches it, does so, standing in the counsel of God and moved by the Spirit of God. The Holy Scripture says

"I am the LORD, that is My name;
And My glory I will not give to another,
Nor My praise to carved images. (Isaiah 42:8)"

They shall be turned back,
They shall be greatly ashamed,
Who trust in carved images,
Who say to the molded images,

‘ You are our gods.’ (Isaiah 42:17)

"Assemble yourselves and come;
Draw near together,
You who have escaped from the nations.
They have no knowledge,
Who carry the wood of their carved image,
And pray to a god that cannot save. (Isaiah 45:20)"

"Everyone is dull-hearted, without knowledge;
Every metalsmith is put to shame by an image;
For his molded image is falsehood,
And there is no breath in them.
15 They are futile, a work of errors;
In the time of their punishment they shall perish. (Jeremiah 10:14-15)

"Therefore, my beloved, flee from idolatry. (1 Corinthians 10:14)"

"Blessed are those who do His commandments,[a] that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city. 15 But[b] outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie. (Revelation 22:14-15)"

The above scriptures clearly show that idol worship is lawlessness. It's a sin and God hates it. It's the work of the devil. The church which is under the Spirit of the Lord Jesus will not teach to honor the idols or pray to them.

A man or woman who has the Spirit of Christ in him or her will never pray to the idols because the Spirit of Christ will not guide the child of God to lawlessness. According to the Scripture, the one who makes and honors the idols, dishonors God.

In the light of the Word of God, one can easily understand that the idea of idol worship had its origin not from the counsel of God. If it's not from the counsel of God then from whose counsel had it been originated? There is no doubt that idol worship entered in Christianity from the counsel of Anti-Christ. The spirit of Anti-Christ is behind it.

We learned that in a a true Christian, the Christ lives. The Christ will never fall at the feet of a lifeless idol or never tell a Christian to place the idols of Jesus Christ or Mary or the disciples and honor them or pray to them. The Holy Spirit of God will never lead a Christian to the disobedience of the Word of God.

People worship the powers of nature through the idol worship. God gave ten commandments to the Israel through Moses. One of the most important commandments is that He asked them not to make the idol of any being or worship it but the Israel disobeyed his commandments by making the idol of a male calf and worshiping it.

The scripture says

"And they made a calf in those days, offered sacrifices to the idol, and rejoiced in the works of their own hands. 42 Then God turned and gave them up to worship the host of heaven, as it is written in the book of the Prophets:

‘ Did you offer Me slaughtered animals and sacrifices during forty years in the wilderness,
O house of Israel? (Acts 7:41-42)"

The Word of God teach us that people worship the powers of nature by honoring the idols.

Some Christians say that Idols are kept in the churches so that they could give an idea of how Lord Jesus, His mother and the saints looked ,to other people. Yet let me tell you the fact, people worship idols because they have no Jesus in them. If people need an idol to form the image of Christ in their mind, there is no doubt that they don't have Christ in them.

Christ lives in one through the Word of God who is the Spirit and life of God. I write this from my own experience and it's true. I took birth in a catholic family. From my very childhood, I saw the images of Lord Jesus, Mary and saints in the churches as well as in my home. I was trained and instructed to honor them by burning candles in front of them and by offering flowers to them.

In childhood, I used to kneel in front of them and pray all the prayers that I had learned by-heart. I had those idols implanted in my heart instead of the living word of God. How hard it was for me to uproot them from my mind. After knowing the truth, times and times I earnestly desired, how fortunate it would have been for me, If I never had a look at those lifeless idols in churches.

I love the Catholics. I used to grieve for them. At the same time, I hate the practice of honoring of idols by the catholic church. The church would have been able to give a big gathering of precious people to God if the church had fed its children with the living Word of God.

The church is not allowing God to take care of the children. The church is giving birth to lifeless children. The church is not allowing Holy Spirit of truth to teach His children. The Word of God is most sufficient for a child of God in all its spiritual walk.

The name of Lord Jesus is the greatest power on which a child of God should depend for all kinds of deliverance. The one who has the Spirit of God in him or her never falls into wrong paths.

Before taking birth as a child of God, I belonged to the catholic church; and immediately after accepting the Lord Jesus as my Savior, I started reading the bible. At that time I had with me the bibles used by the Catholics. I started reading them. Infact, it's from those bibles that the Holy Spirit of truth taught me that the idol worship , the teachings and practices of catholic church related to Christian worship, are far far away from the truth of the Word of God.

I came to know from catholic bibles that, the bible teaches one thing, the church trains its people to do a different thing. In the light of the Word of God, I understood the indisputable truth, the teaching of catholic church trains its members to disobey the Word of God. Even KCBC bible affirms honoring idols is an act of abomination and fornication.

"The idea of making idols was the beginning of fornication and the invention of them was the corruption of life" (Wisdom 14:2)

Again in the book of Wisdom it's explained the foolishness of praying to idols

"For health he appeals to a thing that is weak. For life he prays to a thing that is dead; for aid he entreats a thing that is utterly inexperienced, for a prosperous journey a thing that can't take a step." (Wisdom 13:18)

Isaiah 44:9-10, Isaiah 46:1-10; Jeremiah 4:1; Jeremiah 10:1-5, 10-11, 14-16

All these versus and Baruch 6th chapterof catholic bible strongly condemn the idol worship
“ For My people have committed two evils:
They have forsaken Me, the fountain of living waters,
And hewn themselves cisterns—broken cisterns that can hold no water. (Jeremiah 2:13)

About those people who honor idols the scriptures says

"Professing to be wise, they became fools, 23 and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man—and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things. (Romans 1:22-23)

"Therefore, since we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Divine Nature is like gold or silver or stone, something shaped by art and man’s devising. 30 Truly, these times of ignorance God overlooked, but now commands all men everywhere to repent, 31 because He has appointed a day on which He will judge the world in righteousness by the Man whom He has ordained. He has given assurance of this to all by raising Him from the dead.†(Acts 17:29-21)

God wants and commands each Christian to worship Him in Spirit and truth. The Word of God says

"You worship what you do not know; we know what we worship, for salvation is of the Jews. 23 But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him. (John 4:22-23)"

When the Son of lived on this earth. He prayed and worshiped to His Father in Spirit and in truth. His disciples worshiped God in Spirit and in truth. The Christians of early church worshiped God in the same away. Even now the true believers worship God in Spirit and truth. The Word of God teach us that one must abide in the Word of God which is Spirit and Truth to worship God in Spirit and Truth.

The Word of God also teach us that God is not seeking idol worshipers; but those who obey the Word of God and glorify Him. People say glory to Lord Jesus, Glory to Holy Spirit and at the same time dishonor God by idolatry and other religious practices which are prohibited by the Word of God. The Word of God says about such worshipers

"Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying, 8This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
9But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. (Matthew 15:7-9)"

When we look at the church, which was formed through the Apostles, we see that the believers accepted Lord Jesus. They were filled with the Holy Spirit.They lived by obeying the commandments of Lord Jesus. They did not have idols in the places of worship; instead they have Lord Jesus in them. They were spiritual brethren. They used their talents for the growth of kingdom of God. Apostles did not give their own dictates of hearts as commandments. They did not give the believers their own doctrines.

You may tell me they had revelation from God and they had written letters to the churches. I agree it; but whatever they said and whatever they wrote are in the Holy Bible. They said and wrote from the counsel of God. The Holy Scriptures confirm it.

"The former account I made, O Theophilus, of all that Jesus began both to do and teach, 2 until the day in which He was taken up, after He through the Holy Spirit had given commandments to the apostles whom He had chosen, 3 to whom He also presented Himself alive after His suffering by many infallible proofs, being seen by them during forty days and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God. (Acts 1:1-3)"

From this Holy Scripture we know that the Apostles of Lord Jesus who were with Him, when Lord Jesus lived on this earth and did His ministry as a human being, wrote and preached all what they heard from Him and all what the Holy Spirit commanded them. All their teachings were recorded in the Holy Bible

"And on My menservants and on My maidservants
I will pour out My Spirit in those days;
And they shall prophesy. (Acts 2:18)"

The Scripture clearly shows that the apostles and prophets of God stood in the counsel of God and talked. God's men-servants and maid-servants will not take a believer away from Lord Jesus or the Word of God instead God's servants bring the people closer to Lord Jesus and cause them to obey the Word of God indeed.

The Holy Scriptures show that those who obey the Word of God are guided by the Spirit of God. Those who disobey the Word of God are under the devil. The disobedient people prefer their traditions and commandments set by men. The Holy Scripture says about them

"Will you steal, murder, commit adultery, swear falsely, burn incense to Baal, and walk after other gods whom you do not know, 10 and then come and stand before Me in this house which is called by My name, and say, ‘We are delivered to do all these abominations’? (Jeremiah 7:9-10)"

The Holy Scripture calls the lawless deeds mentioned in it, abominations. These are sins and are the works of the devil. Lord Jesus came to destroy the works of the devil.

All the teachings that cannot be proved by the Word of God are lies and such teaching has its origin from its father the Devil. The Father of Lies. The false dreams of the dreamers, the fables of the false preachers, and every revelation that is not supported by the Word of God are lies. The Holy Scripture says

“If there arises among you a prophet or a dreamer of dreams, and he gives you a sign or a wonder, 2 and the sign or the wonder comes to pass, of which he spoke to you, saying, ‘Let us go after other gods’—which you have not known—‘and let us serve them,’ 3 you shall not listen to the words of that prophet or that dreamer of dreams, for the LORD your God is testing you to know whether you love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul. 4 You shall walk after the LORD your God and fear Him, and keep His commandments and obey His voice; you shall serve Him and hold fast to Him. (Deuteronomy 13:1-4)"

The Word of God commands us not to believe dreamers and their dreams, even if they do signs and wonders, if they're not supported by the Word of God. You may tell we Christians are not following other gods but only Jesus. Only we are praying to Jesus, Mother Mary and other Saints. But the Word of God shows that you're deceived by the Devil, The Father of All Lies, because by erecting their idols and falling on knees at their feet; and believing the signs and wonders caused by them; you are caused to break the commandment of God.

I am a low servant of God. I did not attend any Bible College or Schools to learn about the Word of God. My teacher is the Holy Spirit. I never read bible to get any revelation from it. I used to read the Holy Bible as a part of my worship. I made it a habit to read it before eating breakfast.

God opened my spiritual ear and eye to understand the Word of God. Thank You Lord Jesus Christ for teaching me the truth.

I received most of the revelations of this message when I write. It seems that the Spirit of God is talking in my thoughts and I am writing. The message which I am sending now is taken from the book which I am writing. I am writing what I am hearing in my thoughts. I strongly believe that whatever the Word of God is teaching it's the truth.

I can't believe the man-made doctrines and commandments which are the voice of the mortal people, the truth which is not revealed in the light of the Word of God. Neither I accept any doctrine that varies from the Word of God or oppose the Word of God.

When we look through the ever-shining true light of the Word of God, we can see the untruth that is practiced by certain churches. It's true that until and unless God opens spiritual ear and eye one cannot understand the Word of God. One should have Jesus in one to hear the Word of God.

I believe Lord Jesus lives in one and speaks to the one. I know that it's the love of God that brought me out of the dark and sinful life. It's the blood of Lord Jesus that washes me. It's His grace that is sustaining me in the truth.

Before Lord Jesus came into my life, I was ignorant and I was one of the most foolish Christians. I had no power against sin ,but the love and mercy of God saved me. Thank You Father, Thank You Lord Jesus, Thank You Lord Holy Spirit.

It's the grace of God that is keeping me in His path and helping me to follow Lord Jesus. It's His Spirit in me is the power against sin. I learned the truth because He taught me.

Why did He teach me? Hallelujah! He taught me to share it in the Kingdom of God. He gave me this knowledge about Him as a talent. He gave me this talent to share it to those who need it, and to do business in the Kingdom of God to become a profitable servant to God.

I'm writing this book not to earn any doctorate or award; neither for making money. Holy Spirit gave me this as a gift. The Holy Scripture says

"There are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. 5 There are differences of ministries, but the same Lord. 6 And there are diversities of activities, but it is the same God who works all in all. 7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for the profit of all: 8 for to one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, to another the word of knowledge through the same Spirit, 9 to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healings by the same[a]10 to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another discerning of spirits, to another different kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues. 11 But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually as He wills. ( 1 Corinthians 12:4-11)"

"Now you are the body of Christ, and members individually. 28 And God has appointed these in the church: first apostles, second prophets, third teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, administrations, varieties of tongues. 29 Are all apostles? Are all prophets? Are all teachers? Are all workers of miracles? 30 Do all have gifts of healings? Do all speak with tongues? Do all interpret? (1 Corinthians 12:27-30)"

We don't find either all the gifts are operated by the same believer or all the works are done by the same ministry. You may ask then why does the Scripture say in Mark 16:16-19

"
He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned. 17 And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; 18 they[a] will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.â€

When the scripture says about belief and baptism, it's said that the one who believes Jesus and manifest his or her faith by being baptized will be saved. It is said about each believer who is baptized. But when it is said about the signs that follow the believers after baptism; it's said these signs will follow those who believe. Please note it's not said 'He will' but 'They will'. It's not said these signs will follow him but it is said these signs will follow them.

Back