Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

G'day, eh?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
This better be your thread... or else we are in severe trouble for going OFF topic... LOL
Yep... we're safe... Sometimes I forget my location... It has to do with the big eyes and glasses...

Speaking of which Norman .... Here you are mocking me for the thought of naming things.... BUT....
wait for it...................................... BUT..... Don't men name their cars???

I first believed in our Lord when I was 14...back in '73. I was brought in through a move of the Spirit called, "The Jesus People." Due to mental (major depression) and physical (spinal chord injury, Lupus) disabilities, I've been on a medical disability pension for most of my life.
Two years ago, the Lord revealed to me that I was a descendent of Levi, son of Israel/Jacob. So I guess that means I'm a Jew. This may not seem like a big deal to most, but it is transforming my view of myself.
For 3 glorious years, back in the '90s, I was blessed to be a Vineyard worship leader in the southern Ontario move of the Holy Spirit, sometimes known as, "The Toronto Blessing."
Since I got ill 20 years ago, I haven't been active in the church.
I look forward to being a contributing member of this community. Shalom.

I pray that you find comfort and solace here Norman... We ALL need a SAFE place to lay our burdens down
so that the Lord can kiss our hearts with His healing touch. BLESS YOU!!!

I need Your healing touch, Your restoring touch
I need Your freeing touch, Your renewing touch
I need you ever so much, I just can't live without your healing touch! tc

Back