Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

Genetic evidence confrims that European peoples are Lost Tribes of Israel

The majority of the priestly class of Levitical Jews have a European haplogroup. These Levites were an elect class of priests who descend from Levi who was one of Israel's 12 sons. Since the Levites were an elect class withing the Kingdom of Judah. Intermixing would be less. They would stick to their own and interbreed in a similar way that the elite faimilies of Europe have been interbreeding throughout the centuries. Therefore, they provide an interesting and revealing look at who these Levites were originally from a racial perspective.

"A 2003 study of the Y-chromosome by Behar et al. points to multiple origins for Ashkenazi Levites, a priestly class who comprise approximately 4% of Ashkenazi Jews. It found that Haplogroup R1a1a (R-M17), uncommon in the Middle East or among Sephardi Jews, originating in Central Asia and dominant in Eastern Europe, is present in over 50% of Ashkenazi Levites."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levite

The only Eastern European peoples who have a higher rate of haplogroup R1a1a are the Poles link. This confirms that white people are indeed the Lost Tribes of Israel. It also confirms that Eastern Europeans, rather than just only the Western Europeans are also Israelites.

Who says they were lost?

James, a bond-servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, To the twelve tribes who are dispersed abroad: Greetings. James 1:1 (NASB)

Guess James knew where they were.

I say then, God has not rejected His people, has He? May it never be! For I too am an Israelite, a descendant of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. Romans 11:1 (NASB)

And Paul was one of them!

John, with all due respect, you need to stop reading and believing conspiracy garbage on the web and get into a church that teaches sound doctrine.

This confirms that white people are indeed the Lost Tribes of Israel. It also confirms that Eastern Europeans, rather than just only the Western Europeans are also Israelites.

Ha, shows how much you know about genetics. Do you know how much alleles get around in 2500 years? A lot. Just because a group has a gene does not mean that they are descended directly from them. I'm certain if one were to trace the genomes of the 12 tribes of Israel up until now, you'd find that they got all over the world.

Hi Stormcrow.
Benjamin was actually one of the tribes that made up the kingdom of Judah. He was not one of the 10 northern tribes of Ephraim or Israel. These 10 northern ones are the Lost tribes. Benjamin was never lost.

The 10 northern tribes (I Kings 11:31, 35) which composed the House of Israel were the tribes of Reuben, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan, Naphtali, Gad, Asher, Benjamin, Ephraim and Manasseh. These 10 northern tribes were led by Ephraim (Gen. 48:14-22). After their spiritual adultery, God allowed the northern kingdom of Israel to be gradually conquered and enslaved by the Assyrians (2 Kings 17:1-23). By 721 B.C. the last of the ‘Lost Ten Tribes of Israel’ had all been enslaved, losing their religion and their identity.

The House of Judah was initially composed of the tribes of Judah and Benjamin. (I Kings 12:21; II Chron. 11:12). After Jeroboam and his sons had rejected Levi as priests, they too joined forces with Judah (II Chron. 11:13-14.) In 586 B.C, 135 years after the northern kingdom of Israel was enslaved by the Assyrians, Judah’s Temple was destroyed and they were conquered by the Babylonians. The Jews were freed when Cyrus the Great of Persia conquered Babylon in 538 B.C.
As you can see, while all Jews are Israelites, not all Israelites are Jews. Most Israelites, in fact, are not Jews. The word “Jew†is derived from “Judah.†The designation “Jew†is a term that is used to refer to the individual tribe of Judah. The term “Jew†was also used to describe the tribes who made up the southern kingdom of Judah. Only the tribes that made up the kingdom of Judah were “Jewish†by kingdom. Also, in a religious sense, since “Judaism†only became a term used to describe the religion of the kingdom of Judah after the 10 northern tribes of the kingdom of Israel had been taken captive by the Assyrians, the 10 northern tribes have never been “Jewish†in a religious sense either. The 10 northern tribes of Israel are not Jews by race, tribe or kingdom. Since their division, Judah and Israel have even fought wars against each other (II Kings 16:5-6.)

Notice that the distinction between Judah and Israel was understood in the Old Testament

When Rehoboam came to Jerusalem, he assembled all the house of Judah, and the tribe of Benjamin, a hundred and eighty thousand chosen warriors, to fight against the house of Israel, to restore the kingdom to Rehoboam the son of Solomon. (1 Kings 12:21)

Ha, shows how much you know about genetics. Do you know how much alleles get around in 2500 years? A lot. Just because a group has a gene does not mean that they are descended directly from them. I'm certain if one were to trace the genomes of the 12 tribes of Israel up until now, you'd find that they got all over the world.

Yes I do know how much alleles get around in 2500 years. Its great that there are haplogroup maps which can give precisely that indication. There's not a chance that the admixture would reach 50%. Also when would this admixture have occured? When the Jews were in Eastern Europe they rarely mixed with the Eastern Europeans? Why only to the Levites and not with the rest of the Ashkenazi? If anything, common sense would indicate that it would be the rest of the Ashkenazi who would have the high levels of R1a1a as they would have less qualms about intermixing.

Since 50% of the Levites have the R1a1a haplogroup that indeed does mean that they descend from the same common ancestor. The fact that they are matched only by Poles indicates that this was the original Haplogroup type of the Levites. The fact that the Levites, a group who has remained largely unmixed relative to the Sephardic or Ashkenazi Jews due to cultural beliefs, have the 2nd highest rate of R1a1a in the world indicates that the tribe of Levi was originally R1a1. This makes sense considering there are loads of evidence linking the Scythians (also R1a1a) with the Lost Tribes.
Links are allowed in signatures, according to the ToS and the 20 post rule.

Not only that but historians link the Lost Tribes of Israel as settling in just that area (Ukraine)

“… many conquered peoples were removed to other homes and two of these became very great colonies: the one was composed of Assyrians and was removed to the land between Paphlagonia and Pontus, and the other was drawn from Media and planted along the Tanais (the River Don in ancient Scythia – the modern Ukraine, north of the Black Sea, in southern Russia).” – See book II, § 43.
Notice the areas from which these colonies came – Assyria and Media. The very areas to which the House of Israel was taken captive!

“So was Israel carried away out of their own land TO ASSYRIA unto this day” – (II Kings 17:23).

“The king of Assyria took Samaria, and carried Israel away INTO ASSYRIA and placed them in Halah and in Habor by the River of Gozan, and in the CITIES OF THE MEDES” – (verse 6).

The House of Israel dwelt in captivity as aliens or strangers among the Assyrians. When the Assyrians were later removed from their homeland to northern Asia Minor, part of the House of Israel migrated with them! Here’s the proof from Strabo, the geographer. Strabo named the colonists in northern Asia Minor “White Syrians” (12, 3, 9), instead of Assyrians. There were therefore, TWO peoples – Assyrians and White Syrians. Who were these so-called “White Syrians”? None other than the House of Israel which had been carried into Assyrian captivity. “Syria” was the Greek name for the whole eastern Mediterranean coastal strip north of Judea. Because the House of Israel lived in Palestine – southern Syria in Greek terminology – the Greeks called them “White Syrians.” By contrast, the dark-complexioned Arameans remained in Syria and dwell there to this day. When the Assyrians were compelled to migrate to Northern Asia Minor, their former slaves – the “White Syrians” or ten-tribed House of Israel – migrated with them! We find them still there in New Testament times. To these people – the lost sheep of the House of Israel – the strangers among the Assyrians (I Peter 1:1) – the apostle Peter addresses his first letter! Could anything be plainer? The chief apostle to the House of Israel writing to a part of the ten lost tribes dwelling among the Assyrians who originally carried them captive! We shall see later WHEN and WHERE these “lost sheep” migrated from Asia Minor to Northwest Europe. Now to draw back the curtain of history.

Jesus COMMANDED his apostles to preach ONLY unto the lost tribes of Israel. Where did the apostles go?

France
Spain
Macedonia
Britain
Ireland
Romania

Read more...
Links are allowed in signatures, according to the ToS and the 20 post rule.

Last edited by a moderator:
John, with all due respect, you need to stop reading and believing conspiracy garbage on the web and get into a church that teaches sound doctrine.

Also the Bible implies that the mainstream Churches will be controlled or deceived in the End Times

(Speaking of the firstfruits)...These are they which were not defiled with women (churches); for they are virgins (spiritually pure). These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb. (Revelation 14:4)

Satan is ruler of this world (Luke 4:6, John 16:11). Therefore he controls and dominates it. The televangelists and mainstream churches are going to be his most valuable propaganda centers.

Take care and God bless.

Also the Bible implies that the mainstream Churches will be controlled or deceived in the End Times
Nonsense. You're the one spreading deception here.

Nonsense. You're the one spreading deception here.

Here's my evidence that suggests that the Churches will be deceived in the End Times

(Speaking of the firstfruits)...These are they which were not defiled with women (churches); for they are virgins (spiritually pure). These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb. (Revelation 14:4)

Woman is symbolic of church (Jeremiah 6:2; 2 Corinthians 11:2)

Also what do you think of the evidence that suggests that the lost tribes are located in Europe as that is where the apostles preached? Jesus told his apostles to only preach to the lost sheep of the house of Israel (Matthew 10:5-6, Matthew 15:24)

God bless

Here's my evidence that suggests that the Churches will be deceived in the End Times

OK, I'll play this silly game for another hot minute...

First of all, there is nothing in Revelation 14:4 that suggests the word "women" means anything other than "women", or that "chastity" has anything at all to do with leaving the church!

These are the ones who have not been defiled with women, for they have kept themselves chaste. These are the ones who follow the Lamb wherever He goes. These have been purchased from among men as first fruits to God and to the Lamb. Revelation 14:4 (NASB)

Christ discusses such men in Matthew 19:

"For there are eunuchs who were born that way from their mother's womb; and there are eunuchs who were made eunuchs by men; and there are also eunuchs who made themselves eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. He who is able to accept this, let him accept it." Matthew 19:12 (NASB)

These are men who forsake sex with women for the sake of the gospel, just as Paul writes:

Are you bound to a wife? Do not seek to be released. Are you released from a wife? Do not seek a wife. But if you marry, you have not sinned; and if a virgin marries, she has not sinned. Yet such will have trouble in this life, and I am trying to spare you. But this I say, brethren, the time has been shortened, so that from now on those who have wives should be as though they had none; 1 Corinthians 7:27-29 (NASB)

There is nothing in your interpretation of Revelation 14:4 that passes any serious Biblical muster: nothing.

Also what do you think of the evidence that suggests that the lost tribes are located in Europe as that is where the apostles preached? Jesus told his apostles to only preach to the lost sheep of the house of Israel (Matthew 10:5-6, Matthew 15:24)
If you know where they are, why do you keep insisting they are lost?

After 3 major diasporas (Babylonian captivity, Seleucid captivity, and Roman captivity), one would expect to find Jews all over the world! However, the "lost sheep of Israel" isn't a reference to tribes spread across the world: it's a reference to the spiritual state of Israel - under its apostate leadership - at the time of Christ's earthly ministry!

These twelve Jesus sent out after instructing them: "Do not go in the way of the Gentiles, and do not enter any city of the Samaritans; but rather go to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. "And as you go, preach, saying, 'The kingdom of heaven is at hand.' Matthew 10:5-7 (NASB)

They were told here specifically not to leave the land of Judea! Again, the "lost sheep" Christ was trying to reach with this command were all within a few days walk of Jerusalem!

This is why I get angry with what you present, John: it's neither true nor scriptural and yet you come here - not to learn - but to "debate."

You have nothing to offer regarding "debate" because not a single one of your views has any sound Biblical support for it! Why should we waste our time addressing such nonsense when even a cursory reading of the relevant text should show you how truly screwed up your sources are???

On top of that, you have the audacity to present yourself here (in your very first post on this board, no less) as one of the two witnesses from Revelation 11???

I really don't know what you're hoping to do by posting this nonsense, but my admonition still stands: get off the web and get into a church that teaches sound Biblical doctrine rather than this garbage from the internet!

Wow, talk about jumping to conclusions. The Ashkenazi Jews (literally "German Jews") arrived in Germany after the destruction of the Jewish temple in Jeruselam. While these Jews married local gentile women, gentile men were not permitted to join their ranks. This all Ashkenazi Jews share a patrilineal line of descent from those who fled the Romans, which is odd considering Jewishness is determined by who the mother is and not the father.

The Y-chromosone you speak of is that passed down by the father. So you get your Y-chromosone from your father, he got his from his father, etc. This line is unbroken because of the cultural practices of the Ashkenazi.

The mtDNA is received from the mother. This DNA is of indo-European origin because Jewish men routinely would take European wives, passing this DNA on to their offspring.

You haven't provided any new information, only a twisted misinterpretation of already widely accepted information.

ah yes the old khazar jew theory in disguise. the jews in germany and also spain.

a lie? ah yes them evil rothchilds.

what stormcrow alludes to is that if one to google your alais they get a hate site. thats why he said that.

jesus isnt for any one nation. if so tell me where it says that. its all who come not just the jews or americans, ALL who come will be saved.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Nationalist_Crusade

and dont think im agianst patrotism but ultimately my oath is to our lord.

all im going to say is that law idea didnt work for isreal.

they sinned. god doesnt force men to serve him. he doesnt.

the puritans did all that you say and they didnt stop sinning when they killed the indians. they werent attacked all the time but they did also attack them. and im clearly agaisnt a national religion. why? human
history has shown theocratic states are just as bad as secular ones at times. sure theres been good moments but in general the crusades are a bad time in history and also the murder of the catholics, the jews, the hugeunots, the lutherans.

Jesus COMMANDED his apostles to preach ONLY unto the lost tribes of Israel. Where did the apostles go?

19Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

You're only off by 180 degrees.

Not all the Northern Kingdom where deported, and some who where came back with the Return form Babylon.

Regardless I do believe there are Jewish communities descended form the Northern Kingdom to be found out there, but I believe contrary to these bizarre theories that they did in fact maintain their Jewish identity.

Dan is an excepting, they traveled to Europe long before the fall of the northern Kingdom, before it's birth even. but they also wherever they went got latter pushed out by others, so even then they only permanently effected the Royal gene pools. Which is why The Antichrist is sometimes identified with Dan.

Will we really let science and DNA determine who are or aren't His people?

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: (John 10:27 KJV)

I believe there is enough biblical evidence that these people are from the lost house of Israel. Ironically, I do not trust DNA as there is a lot of unanswered questions yet, even if it HELPS the cause of proving the lost tribes! I dealt with this issue on my web site (one that believes in British-Israelism) and I concluded that DNA is not trustworthy.

The lost tribes that Jesus sent his messasge out to recieved the message and took heed to it. Today they have formed the twelve christian cultures of Europe. Look to where the tribes are today in order to recognize them. Don't review the past but look at the present and see how it fits together. In christian Europe there are Catholic Latin cultures = tribes of Leah, Catholic and Orthodox Slavs = handmaid's tribes, and the English and Germanic Protestants = Rachel's tribes. There are also many other ways to recognize the "regenerated" tribes of Israel in Christian cultures. Matt.19;28 See chapter 9 and 10 in www.christianidentityrevealed2012.com dan b

Back