Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Girls vs Boys counting game REVENGE!!!!!!

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

as a former bisexual I know that soft side. no thanks.in context effimate means male boy lover of a pedophile. that is what going in greek culture, whilst women were discarded. its called pedastery. look it up.i was taught and being retaught by the holy spirit on manhood. King David is one of the examples the Lord has shown me.

as a former bisexual I know that soft side. no thanks.in context effimate means male boy lover of a pedophile. that is what going in greek culture, whilst women were discarded. its called pedastery. look it up.i was taught and being retaught by the holy spirit on manhood. King David is one of the examples the Lord has shown me.

Hm, now this is turning into something theological. Maybe we should make a new thread about it...

Also, 124

it would be good study to look up, claudyia. then add the torah in that context and you see why Leviticus 18 is such a stern warning.

I don't know about "embrace feminine" side, but Handy did reserve her right to call me into it last year. I will honor it.

I don't subscribe to this thread (just pop in every once in awhile) but a call from her would change things. Still, I would not act from my "feminine" nature if I may use that term, no. I would be as male as I know how and would set that goal of 1,000 and would pursue it relentlessly. I love this game too much and it dominates my attention too easily so as I willingly dedicate myself further and further along the path there becomes no longer any consideration about Male or Female, rather it becomes win at all costs, win, win, win...

Hmmmm... does that sound like I am "embracing" my "female side" to you? Maybe. I've known some very dedicated ladies in my time. It would not be an "embrace" though. Not even in the theoretical sense. The plan would be to grab it by the throat and take it by force.

lol - she'ya later...

You wouldn't be that smart without the knowledge of good and evil. (sigh)
Give em an inch and they want to rule the world.

The discernment of good and evil is actually something even a superior intellect can struggle with. But I deem world domination in my hands to be something goooooooood.

hmm so when men first wore makeup in the middle ages that was what? or that in other cultures men prepare the weddings?

I don't know about "embrace feminine" side, but Handy did reserve her right to call me into it last year. I will honor it.

I don't subscribe to this thread (just pop in every once in awhile) but a call from her would change things. Still, I would not act from my "feminine" nature if I may use that term, no. I would be as male as I know how and would set that goal of 1,000 and would pursue it relentlessly. I love this game too much and it dominates my attention too easily so as I willingly dedicate myself further and further along the path there becomes no longer any consideration about Male or Female, rather it becomes win at all costs, win, win, win...

Hmmmm... does that sound like I am "embracing" my "female side" to you? Maybe. I've known some very dedicated ladies in my time.

lol - she'ya later...
Competitiveness (is that a word?) would be something traditionally considered "male". However, it's something many women experience even without any feminism or gender pc. So I wonder why it's thought to be a male trait at all.

I know that I tend to relent too easily. I don't think that's because of my gender, but because of my lack of self confidence. >_<

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back