Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Give Me A Clean & Pure Heart

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

hldude

YouTube Channel Video Devo

“Give Me A Clean & Pure Heart”
Psalm 51:10
NIV- Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
NLT- Create in me a clean heart, O God. Renew a loyal spirit within me.

Father, give me a clean and pure heart each new day so that I can live fully for You and not for the world. Just like the song I grew up with says, “Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me”. Lord, I still remember singing this at camp, youth group and in church services. It brings back so many fond memories. Father, I want these words to be more than just songs I remember from a song I used to sing so often. I want these words to echo in my heart each day as I strive to live with a clean and pure heart.

Father, give me a clean and pure heart toward my wife each day that I may be fully faithful in my marriage relationship.

Father, give me a clean and pure heart as I strive to turn away from any impure things that pull my attention to lust.

Father, give me a clean and pure heart as I strive to love on my kids each day and be a Godly example to them.

Father, give me a clean and pure heart when I am tempted to join in any gossip at my work place that I should not be part of.

Father, give me a clean and pure heart that is completely undivided as I strive to walk with You.

Father, give me a clean and pure heart as I consider how I should live each day of my future totally devoted to You.

Father, not only do I want a clean and pure heart, but I also ask that You give me a loyal spirit as well. I want to be loyal in my walk with You. I want to be faithful and loyal to You no matter what the cost. It’s so easy at times to go with the crowd because I don’t want to stand out and look foolish. But Lord You have called to a life that looks foolish to the world.

Help me to be strong for You, Lord. Please revive and renew a steadfast and loyal spirit within me.

Back