Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

[__ Prayer __] God is the Greatest

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

arthur56k

I have gone through a rough time over the past two months, but guess what, God has come up trumps for me.

I had a dad with cancer who our Lord decided to take on January, the same month i lost my job.

I havent lost anyone that close to me, and when he passed, two people i didnt expect to tell me what they did told me that God will console me and that God would help me get through it. It may have been hard, and there were things that should have gone wrong at that particular time, but God made sure that we had everything we needed, and more than that, He gave me a week to spend with my dad out of the job, and that i will eternally consider a blessing.

And from the worst time in my life, God decided to take me back, and He has made me stronger with each passing day, giving me strength, wisdom, love, grace, mercy.........there is nothing that i can say that can really describe how merciful and gracious he has been to me.

May he be praised forever, I sm nothing without Him.

indeed, just after i posted that, i fell sick, and i honestly thought that i was going to die, but all along there was something that was calming me all the way, I know that it was God, because that is the same indescribable feeling i have these days.

I have never been sick and never been bothered about what might happen, God although had other plans.

Words cannot describe what i had and felt yesterday.....the best i can say is that Goid conquers all

Arthur,

The passing of any loved one or cherished friend is never an easy thing to face. It is awesome though that we have such a loving God who is there for us through these trials. There is no greater time that we could need Him in our lives than when it seems it is falling apart. Hence the beauty of footprints in the sand.

You will be kept in my thoughts and prayers.

May God Bless You

Danielle

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back