Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

God punished.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
The US is more Christian then any other nation, has thousands of churches, supports Israel endlessly. the gays and atheists are a minority here. :chin

The US is more Christian then any other nation, has thousands of churches, supports Israel endlessly. the gays and atheists are a minority here.

I always always lead to believe that the US was the whore of Babylon...whatever that means..my theology is weak :nod

Did you know that the Czech Republic is the most atheistic country in the world? and San Fransico California has the highest per capita rate of homosexuals to heterosexuals per US census 2008.

:shrug

ChevyRodeo said:
If God "punished" New Orleans and "punished" Haiti, what about Germany? dont they have something big coming ? :eyebrow
what makes us think that they werent already punished? Being under a hard dictator, being terrorised, being under the sword is a punishment from God.

John said:
and San Fransico California has the highest per capita rate of homosexuals to heterosexuals per US census 2008.

:shrug
That is wrong. Most of the community is located in the Castro. The Castro has more homosexuals then heterosexuals, and that's because it became a "Gay Mecca" thanks to Harvey Milk being the first Openly Gay Politician, and made the Castro open to LGBT refugees, because at the time, it was still common to arrest, relinquish housing, or commit homosexual if discovered.

Oh, and Seattle has the largest Gay population though.

do you think God used Germany to punish the Jews like he has so many times before? I mean they rejected Jesus, thats not near as bad as some things the Jew where punished for.

That is wrong. Most of the community is located in the Castro. The Castro has more homosexuals then heterosexuals, and that's because it became a "Gay Mecca" thanks to Harvey Milk being the first Openly Gay Politician, and made the Castro open to LGBT refugees, because at the time, it was still common to arrest, relinquish housing, or commit homosexual if discovered.

Oh, and Seattle has the largest Gay population though.

Thanks for clearing that up. I did not dare go any farther with my Google search as i had already done. :lol

ChevyRodeo said:
If God "punished" New Orleans and "punished" Haiti, what about Germany? dont they have something big coming ? :eyebrow

Gods will be done, that we can be sure of.

ChevyRodeo said:
do you think God used Germany to punish the Jews like he has so many times before? I mean they rejected Jesus, thats not near as bad as some things the Jew where punished for.
i do believe this, because when this was over, it was as if he had finished his punishment on them and soon after they got their land back! I believe that God was indeed finishing the 2000 years of this current punishment period they were in so that he would then restore them to the land. Just like before when they were taken into captivity and then afterward he restored them to their land. I am very suprised actually that the jews do not widely believe this to be the case.

blazearmstrong said:
Why does a place have to be punished? Why not the people instead of where they live? Too many innocents are affected.
'

Because blood spill and evil spirits are in the land. And don't you worry about the innocents, God will take care of them. Don't you believe it? I know that I do.

ChevyRodeo said:
The US is more Christian then any other nation, has thousands of churches, supports Israel endlessly. the gays and atheists are a minority here. :chin
I suggest that this assessment is not really sustainable by objective evidence. In other words, I believe that you are speculating here and have not really compared the US to a range of other countries with a Christian tradition.

Drew said:
ChevyRodeo said:
I suggest that this assessment is not really sustainable by objective evidence. In other words, I believe that you are speculating here and have not really compared the US to a range of other countries with a Christian tradition.
i was just thinking as i reread this- the US may be MORE of a reason to have judgement simply because of the number of bibles, churches, christians we have here. Judgement comes FIRST to the house of God and when Gods people throughtout any point in history have their hearts turned from him He has more reason to punish them to turn them back to himself. It may be because of the great number of christians here and the terrible state of many(NOT ALL) of them that we could expect more to come here than other places. :chin

GodspromisesRyes said:
Drew said:
ChevyRodeo said:
i was just thinking as i reread this- the US may be MORE of a reason to have judgement simply because of the number of bibles, churches, christians we have here. Judgement comes FIRST to the house of God and when Gods people throughtout any point in history have their hearts turned from him He has more reason to punish them to turn them back to himself. It may be because of the great number of christians here and the terrible state of many(NOT ALL) of them that we could expect more to come here than other places. :chin

That's correct.

ChevyRodeo said:

With all due respect. You're kidding right?
* We allow the murder of thousands of innocent babies everyday.
* We have allowed (and continue to allow)our government to murder 100's of thousands of innocent men, women and children in the middle east.
* We are allowing the government and groups like the ACLU to remove every reference to god from everything in this country.
* Churches are no longer places of worship but social clubs.
ETC ETC ETC

We (as a nation) are just as guilty as every other.

James 2:10 For whoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

uh we dont delibarately shoot at children unless they present at threat. That has been roe. Has it been violated? and those have violated roe have been punished. I am a combat vet and know that to be a fact.

Isreal then would be just as guilty.

I love the media, we haven't bombed indiscrimatenlty since ww2, even that wasnt planned that way.The technology wasnt there to guide bombs on to targets like we do now.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back