Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

GOOD MORNING!!! :D

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Good morning good morning good morning
it's time to rise and shine
Good morning good morning good morning
I hope you're feeling fine

Come on get up get out of bed
Time to get up you sleepy head
The day is dawning just for you
And all your dreams are coming true doodle de doo...

:waving

Good morning everyone!

z4ab64a674b160.gif

Such a beautiful day here, in the high 70s.

:waving Good Morning!

Genesis 1:4-5
4 God saw that the light was good, and He separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light "day," and the darkness he called "night." And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.​

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial]My voice You shall hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning I will direct my prayer to You, and I will look up. [/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial]Psalm 5:3[/FONT]

:wave
October 16
VERSE OF THE DAY
Then each of you will control his own body and live in holiness and honor. – 1 Thessalonians 4:4

October 17
VERSE OF THE DAY
Dear brothers and sisters, honor those who are your leaders in the Lord's work. They work hard among you and give you spiritual guidance.
– 1 Thessalonians 5:12

October 18
VERSE OF THE DAY
In his justice he will pay back those who persecute you. – 2 Thessalonians 1:6 :study

Therefore be careful how you walk, not as unwise men but as wise making the most of your time because the days are evil.
So then do not be foolish but understand what the will of the Lord is.
Ephesians 5:15, 16 NAS

Psalm 141: 3-4:
Set a guard, O LORD, over my mouth;
Keep watch over the door of my lips.
Do not incline my heart to any evil thing,
To practice wicked works
With men who work iniquity;
And do not let me eat of their delicacies. :wave

October 21
VERSE OF THE DAY
But God had mercy on me so that Christ Jesus could use me as a prime example of his great patience with even the worst sinners. Then others will realize that they, too, can believe in him and receive eternal life. – 1 Timothy 1:16

Make it a good day! :biggrin

October 22
VERSE OF THE DAY
In every place of worship, I want men to pray with holy hands lifted up to God, free from anger and controversy. – 1 Timothy 2:8

:waving

October 23
VERSE OF THE DAY
An elder must not be a new believer, because he might become proud, and the devil would cause him to fall. – 1 Timothy 3:6

<table border="0" cellpadding="10" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td bgcolor="#cc0000" width="1">
spacer.gif
</td> </tr></tbody></table>

October 24

VERSE OF THE DAY
Now the Holy Spirit tells us clearly that in the last times some will turn away from the true faith; they will follow deceptive spirits and teachings that come from demons. – 1 Timothy 4:1

Good morning! Make it a great day :)

Psalms 86:11 HCSB
love.gif

Teach me Your way, Lord,
and I will live by Your truth.
Give me an undivided mind to fear Your name.

:waving October 26

VERSE OF THE DAY
Teach those who are rich in this world not to be proud and not to trust in their money, which is so unreliable. Their trust should be in God, who richly gives us all we need for our enjoyment. – 1 Timothy 6:17

October 27

VERSE OF THE DAY
For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline. – 2 Timothy 1:7

Philippians 3:13-14
No, dear brothers and sisters, I am still not all I should be, but I am focusing all my energies on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, I strain to reach the end of the race and receive the prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us up to heaven.(NLT)

Back